Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Attention Cez

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

XIF Posted at: 14:09 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203220
XIF
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I would have posted this on the attack combs thread, but since its closed.

I'd really like to know the real reason as to why you were deleting my posts on that thread. The "offending" posts, were not flammatory, and they were on topic. If not because i explained a combo in depth as to why it doesnt work, because it was pertaining to an argument that was happening. I posted it originally mere hours after the last post, during a time which I think you would be asleep... for, scotland I believe you live at?

The reason for making this topic is because I feel like something unjust was done, I feel cheated. I spent quite a bit working on that post, and to have it deleted for no apparent (or good) reason is not only hurtful, but in my opinion shows that you as a moderator is not doing what you should be doing.
Cez Posted at: 14:15 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203230
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I was under the impression the argument about the combo I posted had long since ended. And while your post may not have been directly flammable, you were (well, it looked like you were) attempting to dig up the flame war by pointing out every post I have ever made that could be deemed even slightly offensive. That's why I deleted your post. That's why I'll delete it if you post it again. And now that this debate has been settled, I'll do the modly thing...
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close