Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Tales of Symphonia

Need Help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Lloyd459 Posted at: 22:54 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560829
Lloyd459
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
K great heh heh im at that part im level 59 close to 60 should i train up some more before i fight him if so to around what level Smile

P.s if i ever wanted to become a mod here on tales of symponia how could i do that ^_^
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Lloyd459 Posted at: 23:13 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560840
Lloyd459
Forum GuestMember
+
+
K great heh heh im at that part im level 59 close to 60 should i train up some more before i fight him if so to around what level Smile

P.s if i ever wanted to become a mod here on tales of symponia how could i do that ^_^
Lloyd459 Posted at: 23:18 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560842
Lloyd459
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok now im confues do you have to beet the other sword dancers the first and second to battle the first because im where im supposed to be and its not appearing and also the map in the bottom of my screen dissapeared please help me get it back
X-Inferno Posted at: 05:59 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561034
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
0_o uber spamzor!!!!! lol jk..... but uhm its still spam lol.

uhm I dont understand ur question...

anyways for the location of devil arms... I already made a thread in here where they all are... so uhm dude who tried to tell dont bother to do it^^ he can go my threat so u dont have to type the WHOLE way:P
well u can telll if u want...
Lloyd459 Posted at: 18:17 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561937
Lloyd459
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry about the spam he he better make a better habbit of it but through out tales of symphonia you get to fight these optional bosses there are 3 of them and the third one has 99,000 health you fight him after you save altessa and get him the doctor i was told to go to iselia to fight that guy and get the second best sword in the game but my question was do you have to fight the first 1 and 2 before you can fight the third one. because i didnt fight them i didnt think it would be important. but anyways if i do have to fight them can you please tell me the location of them both.

p.s- the map at the bottom right hand corner of my screen has dissapeared can you please notify me on how i can get it back.
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 20:40 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 562149
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
oh...I dont know if u can still fight number 2...I think he dissapears...but yeah Dont SPAM so much X_x ...it pisses mods(like me)off...cuz it makes our jobs a thousand times harder,oh lolz i agree with the other guy though on the newb part lmao!u dork you press start to adjust what ur minimap looks like,small/full/or none.and for the locations of the the three sword dancers...
#1:located cant remember the name...)but it located in the first place u found Sheena,In other words the mountain pass between the desert by the first ranch and the place where u took the boat to palmacosta.Go in from the ocean(no desert side)and u should see a wooden thingy lieing on the ground go in the tunnels and look around till u find him.(Looks like a Big Black "Skull")
#2: found in the Gnoarrachi Forest(or however its spelled Grr...)go in from the entrance on the Mizuho side and then walk up until u run into the sorcerers ring changer.from there go up and to the left till u come to the next area.From there continue to go up and to the left until u come to a fork then go as far down and left as u can.From there u should be able to see the second Sword Dancer(look the same as before)
#3:Now back to Sylvarant.Fly over to Dirk's house and enter the forset(not Dirks house) and there in front of u should be the third and final sword dancer(he looks the same as the other two did)oh and I would save outside by dirks house BEFORE u engage in this battle!!!
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 20:41 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 562153
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
and Im too lazy to edit so Im gonna say Yeh...I know...I spelled "forest" wrong...get over it...

P.S. oh and by the way about the Moderator thing...sorry u cant...and I cant...I want the mod spot...but "Dragoon King" holds the ONE...and ONLY...moderator spot for the Tales of Symphonia forum...sadly...
Engel der Bosheit
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
X-Inferno Posted at: 09:28 Dec14 2005 Post ID: 562591
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
phew lots of typing^_^

P.S didnt kno about the third sworddancer but havent played symphonia in long time ... so anyway spam away!
GothGamer Posted at: 14:14 Nov25 2006 Post ID: 1169914
GothGamer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
All I know of is theres a sword called elemantal Brand which you can find in Altamira. Also theres another one called Material Blade
which you get later in the game.
SuperHyperSonicShado Posted at: 16:57 Jan03 2008 Post ID: 2060857
SuperHyperSonicShado
+
+
Well first you shouldn't triple post.

credit to Dark Chaos for the sig^^

don't click this link...
I am the moderator of Tales of Symphonia Board.
High Four Twilight! Speak to the hand
[color=black]Top Expert In: Tales of Symphonia, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, Spyro 3:
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close