Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Tales of Symphonia

Need Help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

cool!!! Posted at: 19:12 Dec09 2005 Post ID: 554747
cool!!!
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I need help getting to the Seal of Water. While, I like know where it is, but I can't solve the puzzle at Thoda Geyser. Much help would kindly be accepted. Thank You!
Yes I'm a boy.Brick Wall Brick Wall Brick Wall
Hahaha! My evil army! Evil Um.. did I say evil? I didn't say anything.. Not Talking Fine, I did, but.. I meant.. uhh.. good! Yeah, good! Whistle Wanna change the subject? Party! Dancing Or we can make music.. Violin how 'bout rocking? Rock A game of ball? Bounce Doh Not what I meant.. You're not falling for this, are you? I'm a boy
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 19:47 Dec09 2005 Post ID: 554817
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
welps tell me what ve done so far?okay are u playing right now?if so turn ur sorcerers ring back to normal(so it puts out fire) and then go to the first floor of the puzzle and light the torches and then run downstairs to where theres a block u can move...and move it into the doorway u just came through,run back upstairs and change your sorcerers ring to water and go where u used the fire to light the torches and use the ring by where it says it might do something if there was a little more the door downstairs should close on the block u should have moved,then run downstairs and through the opening and do the same as upstairs...and BAM theres your entrance to the Water seal...but hint of warning...there are NO more save spots in that area so if ur feeling inconfidant go back outside to the dock and use the save spot there(dont worry the puzzle wont reset itself)
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
Dragoon King. Posted at: 09:56 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 556167
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Plz don't make mutipul help topics if you need more help you should use the help topic you first made

~LOCKED~
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 192158

Post Top
Click to close