Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

How did you defeat Umbra?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Final Fan Posted at: 00:23 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 968416
Final Fan
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey guys,i want to know how u killed Umbra?You type,I listin.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
GillyNo1 Posted at: 06:43 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 968815
GillyNo1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah I done it as soon as I got out of the sewers and I had to run out of there and go back in a few times. When I left the Fort she chased me out and she is a fast runner so she killed me, what I did at the end is just go in and slash at her unitl she dropped, pretty damn hard.
Butters1990 Posted at: 11:15 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 969286
Butters1990
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Paralyze... It's how I defeated her, and I was level 8 (at the time)... though I didn't save it... because I wasn't sure if she was important... does she have any importance later in the game (like a mod that hasn't been released, or a quest I haven't found)? because even her beautiful Ivory armour isn't worth wasting a perfectly good quest!!! so my question is... should I kill her for her armour, or wait and see if she has importance?
vampire toast Posted at: 11:40 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 969344
vampire toast
+
+
i made her chase me all the way into imp city and then i stood behind a wall while she tryes to kill me and 20 guards and 3 civilians killed her hope i help![try not to flame xgamer "All I can say is that it was pretty f***ing hard!!"
~post deleted~
[]This is[] THE GATEKEEPER

^^^^^ Thanks to Baseballfreak28^^^^^

vvvv.Best Topic Ever.vvvv
http://forums.supercheats.c...0&page=3
^^^^^^^^.Best Topic Ever.^^^^^^^^

Final Fan Posted at: 22:53 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 971013
Final Fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well i also went there as soon as i got out of sewers, i used paintbrushs and stand on it but i couldnt harm her with swrods or claymore except bows(steel didnt even work!) and magic but her hp didnt even seen to go down.i just gave up and loaded to a game where im right at the door to vindasel.
vampire toast Posted at: 00:42 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 971149
vampire toast
+
+
do what i did there is a little walled off area you can go in
[]This is[] THE GATEKEEPER

^^^^^ Thanks to Baseballfreak28^^^^^

vvvv.Best Topic Ever.vvvv
http://forums.supercheats.c...0&page=3
^^^^^^^^.Best Topic Ever.^^^^^^^^

SpoodBeast Posted at: 15:36 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 972858
SpoodBeast
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to Butters1990, Umbra is part of a quest for Clavicus Vile's shrine. Clavicus asks you to go kill Umbra and bring her the sword. In return she gives you a helm. But you can refuse to give her the sword. At which point the sword is no longer a quest item and becomes 45 lbs..
Bethesda makes the best games ever. The Elder Scrolls games rock harder then any other game ever. I like Heavy Metal and Death Metal. My favorite band is DevilDriver.
SpoodBeast Posted at: 15:38 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 972866
SpoodBeast
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry for this double posting but i needed to add sumthing...i didnt read butters full question..you can go ahead and kill her. it doesnt matter. When you go to the shrine it just cuts out the first talk you have with her about going to retrieve the sword.

sorry again for the double post
Bethesda makes the best games ever. The Elder Scrolls games rock harder then any other game ever. I like Heavy Metal and Death Metal. My favorite band is DevilDriver.
Amalexa hater Posted at: 19:21 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 973471
Amalexa hater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Aug-2006 Butters1990 said:Paralyze... It's how I defeated her, and I was level 8 (at the time)... though I didn't save it... because I wasn't sure if she was important... does she have any importance later in the game (like a mod that hasn't been released, or a quest I haven't found)? because even her beautiful Ivory armour isn't worth wasting a perfectly good quest!!! so my question is... should I kill her for her armour, or wait and see if she has importance?
That armor isn't Ivory it is Ebony... and you can just kill her and take the sword...ide suggest getting ebony armor later on because her armor is weaker than true ebony... but go ahead an kill her for the sword...
Come see me at the ElderScrollls4Oblivion forum, im always there. Why am I always there? Because its the greatest forum ever thats why.
1smartgamer Posted at: 18:53 Aug09 2006 Post ID: 978430
1smartgamer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I killed her. i still have the armor. for you guys that are at a low level or for thoughs that just can't beat her before u start your game go 2 the main menu 2 options then go 2 game play and lower the Difficalty level. After u had your fun go back and change the level u bunch of cheaters Smile Smile Smile Smile

« Last edited by 1smartgamer on Aug 9th 2006 »
http://i5.tinypic.com/2412hkw.gif
Amalexa hater Posted at: 19:13 Aug09 2006 Post ID: 978462
Amalexa hater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hehehe its soo simple... ive never thought of that to be honest... It just might work .
Come see me at the ElderScrollls4Oblivion forum, im always there. Why am I always there? Because its the greatest forum ever thats why.
Novablast85 Posted at: 19:21 Aug09 2006 Post ID: 978478
Novablast85
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That is truly genius 1smartgamer. And have you been watching Cheat! on G4? Isn't that like the catch phrase, "you bunch of cheaters"?
1smartgamer Posted at: 19:37 Aug09 2006 Post ID: 978502
1smartgamer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No it is not from cheat Smile I'm 1smartgamer and I'm here to help u cheatSmile
http://i5.tinypic.com/2412hkw.gif
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close