Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

i dont like...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

SpoodBeast Posted at: 15:49 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 989144
SpoodBeast
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I don't like how I cant find but just one Daedric Helm. I have found one and never found another. And while in Oblivion gates, the only peoples whose armor you can take never wear the helm. I'm always thinking when I see a guy with the helm on that I can take his armor...but i Never can. Anyone know where I can get a Daedric Helm? Like some insignificant character that isn't involved in any quests that i could kill and take his?

P.s. I just applied to be a moderator of this forum and I hope I get the grant to rank of moderator for this forum. I would like nothing more then to become a moderator.
Bethesda makes the best games ever. The Elder Scrolls games rock harder then any other game ever. I like Heavy Metal and Death Metal. My favorite band is DevilDriver.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Amalexa hater Posted at: 16:04 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 989182
Amalexa hater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol, I hope you join me and V-Toast
Come see me at the ElderScrollls4Oblivion forum, im always there. Why am I always there? Because its the greatest forum ever thats why.
X360 Gamer93 Posted at: 17:06 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 989273
X360 Gamer93
+
+
On 14-Aug-2006 SpoodBeast said:I don't like how I cant find but just one Daedric Helm. I have found one and never found another. And while in Oblivion gates, the only peoples whose armor you can take never wear the helm. I'm always thinking when I see a guy with the helm on that I can take his armor...but i Never can. Anyone know where I can get a Daedric Helm? Like some insignificant character that isn't involved in any quests that i could kill and take his?

P.s. I just applied to be a moderator of this forum and I hope I get the grant to rank of moderator for this forum. I would like nothing more then to become a moderator.
Try the quest at the Farm outside of Anvil that a woman asks you to find Rockshatter, a Mace. Finish the quest and one of the many bandits inside the fort might have a Deadric Helm.

"To those who claim they will die for their country...
What the %#($ is wrong with you!?
Make the enemy die for theirs!"
SpoodBeast Posted at: 17:19 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 989298
SpoodBeast
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I believe I've already done that quest. Most bandits usually only have glass armor anyways...they don't wear heavy normally. It guess I'll just have to keep looking.

I also hope i join Amalexa and V-Toast but i doubt i will seeing as how i havn't been a member for a while and I dont have that many posts. I barely met the requirements..

« Last edited by SpoodBeast on Aug 14th 2006 »
Bethesda makes the best games ever. The Elder Scrolls games rock harder then any other game ever. I like Heavy Metal and Death Metal. My favorite band is DevilDriver.
Amalexa hater Posted at: 17:23 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 989303
Amalexa hater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You have a chance of being one... pluse if you want a dedric helm try Fort Alessia and there will be a Marderur Warlord in there and he/she might have one.
Come see me at the ElderScrollls4Oblivion forum, im always there. Why am I always there? Because its the greatest forum ever thats why.
SpoodBeast Posted at: 14:52 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 990915
SpoodBeast
Forum GuestMember
+
+
kool I'll try that place. Isn't it like southwest of the Imperial City? I might have been there before when i was a lower level. But I heard the people there regenerate.
vampire toast Posted at: 15:40 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 991015
vampire toast
+
+
well good luck!being a mod is cool but has much responsibility
[]This is[] THE GATEKEEPER

^^^^^ Thanks to Baseballfreak28^^^^^

vvvv.Best Topic Ever.vvvv
http://forums.supercheats.c...0&page=3
^^^^^^^^.Best Topic Ever.^^^^^^^^

Amalexa hater Posted at: 20:18 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 991539
Amalexa hater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes it is there, and they do regenerate.
vampire toast Posted at: 02:43 Aug20 2006 Post ID: 1000254
vampire toast
+
+
everything does...besides major tresures

SpoodBeast Posted at: 15:39 Aug21 2006 Post ID: 1002862
SpoodBeast
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I wish the major treasures did. But whwat really annoys me that regenerates is the adoring fan when you become grand champion of the arena. I killed him once and he came back and I was like "WTF !!" So now i have him wait in the arena bloodworks in front of the archer guys target. The adoring fan sometimes has arrows in him if you havn't taken all of them before.
vampire toast Posted at: 13:02 Aug22 2006 Post ID: 1004035
vampire toast
+
+
what i do is leave him at a necromancy altar....then the necromancers dont come back!

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close