Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

OBLIVION ANNOUNCEMENT: The Knights of the Nine

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

X360 Gamer93 Posted at: 20:56 Nov11 2006 Post ID: 1141539
X360 Gamer93
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Anyone heard of this yet? It's an upcoming download from Xbox Live. No, it's not adding something like a weapon, or special home. . .it's a complete Expansion to Oblivion! ! ! Wikipedia.org has this article about the upcoming game.

"Knights of the Nine is an upcoming faction, or expansion to be added into the Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and the PC versions of the game "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion". The new quests are expected to add an extra 10-20 hours of gameplay.

Knights of the Nine is a faction whose primary goal is to search and locate "Crusaders Relics" which can be worn by the player, and according to Jeff Gardiner are ?some of the best gear in the game? Membership in this faction is not automatic, first one must go on a pilgrimage across Cyrodiil to visit the shrines dedicated to the Nine Divines.

Also when someone is a member of this faction, they must stay on the path of good at all times, you cannot commit any crimes, or do anything inherently evil or you must re-do your entire pilgrimage.

This new faction will also include new characters, enemies and locations, one of these being the ancestral home of the Knights of the Nine which is in a state of decline. As the player completes quests for the Knights of the Nine, more people will hear of your heroic deeds, and will want to join you. These new recruits will then help you on your quests and eventually rebuild the Knights base.

It will be available on November 21st for download through the Xbox Live Marketplace for 800 Microsoft Points ($10.00) or a PC Retail for $19.99.

The PC retail box will also include all other Xbox Live downloads including The Vile Lair, The Orrey, Horse Armor, Thieves Den, Wizard's Tower, Mehrunes' Razor, and Spell Tomes."

« Last edited by X360 Gamer93 on Nov 15th 2006 »

"To those who claim they will die for their country...
What the %#($ is wrong with you!?
Make the enemy die for theirs!"
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
norbie007 Posted at: 17:52 Nov14 2006 Post ID: 1146870
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, it was in Playstation Official magazine too. I declare this thread one to talk in.

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

Proudly paired with: Blazin Torchic- No longer. He is banned.
ShadowDragon92 Posted at: 17:30 Nov22 2006 Post ID: 1161965
ShadowDragon92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i bought it today but i can't figure out how to start it
jeanie72 Posted at: 21:44 Nov22 2006 Post ID: 1162713
jeanie72
Forum GuestMember
+
+
We just downloaded it. My Bro-in-law started the quest by going to Anvil. There is a guard outside of the chapel that got the quest started.
norbie007 Posted at: 16:39 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1175484
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It will be sweet. The only problem, I don't have Xbox live.

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

X360 Gamer93 Posted at: 17:30 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1175710
X360 Gamer93
+
+
Do you have any sort of DSL? Or do you use dial up?

norbie007 Posted at: 17:22 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1177530
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Got roadrunner. I guess that is DSL. It is fast, I know that much.

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

X360 Gamer93 Posted at: 11:38 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1187918
X360 Gamer93
+
+
Well, if you have that, and the Ethernet cable that came with the 360, (Only the premium version I think.) then you should be able to connect it to the modem, then to the 360. Or if it's wireless, buy the wireless network adapter.

Also, no one is talking about the Knights of the Nine here, and it's already out too. So I think it's time to unpin this.

jeanie72 Posted at: 15:38 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1188748
jeanie72
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I see ya have a point X360 . But just a suggestion. New commers to Oblivion may not realise that expantions are availible for the game through Xbox live. Sometimes it's just simply overlooked.
Maybe just one pinned topic stating what is available for oblivion,you could even keep it a locked topic.Just the downloads...add to it as they come available.
I had updated my 360 around the 15th. I didn't realise until I visited this forum that the Nights of the Nine was ready for download.
One topic wouldn't take up too much space. Alot of people may just come for info instead of posting.Like I said just a suggestion.
koolkid24 Posted at: 20:33 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1189615
koolkid24
Post Likes: 1
+
+
The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine is for the PC and that must only be a new quest on the one for the xbox360.
I'm Back!!
norbie007 Posted at: 17:04 Dec04 2006 Post ID: 1191007
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I thought it was like a whole new guild.

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

jeanie72 Posted at: 17:19 Dec07 2006 Post ID: 1198586
jeanie72
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It is a new guild.Maybe it was available for the PC version before the 360 version? Not sure.
One thing I do like about it is when !!!!!SPOILER!!!!you first start you can get all of your infamy removed from you..if you don't have infamy you get this awsome spell instead.
So if you have done the Dark Brotherhood and thieves guild ..it's like you get a second chance on fame!
X360 Gamer93 Posted at: 21:31 Dec08 2006 Post ID: 1201562
X360 Gamer93
+
+
On 03-Dec-2006 jeanie72 said:I see ya have a point X360 . But just a suggestion. New commers to Oblivion may not realise that expantions are availible for the game through Xbox live. Sometimes it's just simply overlooked.
Maybe just one pinned topic stating what is available for oblivion,you could even keep it a locked topic.Just the downloads...add to it as they come available.
I had updated my 360 around the 15th. I didn't realise until I visited this forum that the Nights of the Nine was ready for download.
One topic wouldn't take up too much space. Alot of people may just come for info instead of posting.Like I said just a suggestion.
Good idea, jeanie.

norbie007 Posted at: 16:19 Dec11 2006 Post ID: 1208907
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, and I see you acted on it. What about the Mace of Doom? Should that be up there? I really don't know it is just a suggestion.

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

jeanie72 Posted at: 12:19 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1210537
jeanie72
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks X360 .Hopefully we won't have to wait so long for the next add on to come out.(if they have a new one comming)
X360 Gamer93 Posted at: 15:32 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1210758
X360 Gamer93
+
+
jeanie- Most likely so. Morrowind had 2, and Oblivion is the squeal, so it may have 3! (Well, we can dream, can't we?) Although I'd much rather have another Elder Scrolls game than have to keep adding on to this one. And I forgot to give you credit for suggesting that topic!

Norbie- The Mace of Doom is a glitch, not a download. But it should be in the hints section of the game. If not, I forgot how to get it!

« Last edited by X360 Gamer93 on Dec 12th 2006 »

TwilightBuckeyes Posted at: 20:49 Dec27 2006 Post ID: 1244999
TwilightBuckeyes
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok, ive done almost every quest in Oblivion, can someone explain to me what Knights of the Nine is really about? I'd like to know about it before i get it.

Send me a friend request!
Graphix Posted at: 13:20 Dec29 2006 Post ID: 1249990
Graphix
+
+
The ethernet cable doesn't fit into my modem.
[center]

My PhotoBucket!
Add me on MSN - [email protected]
e-Mail me at - [email protected]
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close