Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Dang..

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Trowa Xeo Posted at: 23:33 Jul19 2007 Post ID: 1761671
Trowa Xeo
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well i coasted through the game. Had all 1000 gamer point things, and i was only level 8.

I was thinking.. for such a cool game there should be more. Well as the story goes, i had just gotten through the dark brother hood thing. I was now the listener, and i was looking for things to do. I come to these forums and i see people that are like level 20 and 30, sometimes 40.. i'm thinking, what the hell? Why do these people play the game after they've beaten it and stuff?

Well, i also found out that my difficulty setting was all the way down to easy. And i was furious. All the hours of challenge was wasted.. lol. See, my brother likes to do things the easy way, and he had previously made an account and set it to easy.. he didn't even get out of the sewers before he didn't like the game. I said "screw you." and to go play your wrestling game or whatever he chose for a game.

Well, i was pretty mad. I love rpgs.. Runescape, KO, WoW, Silkroad, Ogame, whatever.. I played them all. nearly maxed out everything, too. Not yet 126 in Runescape, and there's no way i'm ever hitting 80 anytime soon in KO.

I told you that, so i could tell you this. I am level 8, in full blackwood gear, with an enchanted Blade katana, and i could two or three hit any monster i came across. Well.. i upped the difficulty maybe 3/4ths of the way, and didn't really try to kill anything. After i did that, i looked on the web for some easy ways to train. I was a battlemage, so to gain levels i found a way to spam low level spells, to gain levels. before you knew it, i was level 16, and i was feeling good. I was like "Let's kill some something." Evil I also had 100 conjuration now, so i bought the summon xivilie or whatever, and the others. So i wanted to try them out.

So i go to do a quest that's been in my active quest thing since i was a level 1. happened to be "The Sunken One." Couldn't find any guides on it, so i thought i'd have to wing it. Now that i look back on it, it was an easy enough quest... but the problem was, everything was going good, until they wanted me to go into the wild.

Well, i was just riding along on my shadowmere thing horse, and out of nowwhere, i see thing... thing. I thought it was a goblin at first, and i got close to it, and it attacked me. (It was a spriggen) So i started to attack it, and then another one shows up, then a bear, then another bear. Soon there were 3 bears, 2 spriggens, and a few will-o-the-wisp's.. I almost died like 10 times or something.. used up my whole stash of weak healing potions i had been collecting. Eh.. well then i go into the caves, and i see that there's lions and tigers and bears in here. Oh my. :/

Then there were other creatures.. and i died.. a couple of times.

Alright... well.. that's my sad story. I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips of places to train my blade skill, and where to get some neat armor. I only use the blackwood armor because it's better then steel, and looks better then dragon imperial. Whistle Since i didn't need the added bonuses of the imperial, i just tossed my imperial into my 'bank'.

So, can anyone help a poor guy out? Thumbs Up
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
norbie007 Posted at: 21:20 Jul20 2007 Post ID: 1764108
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like to do the Arena to train. That helps a lot. Also, try different types of armor such as Orcish, I am a big fan of Orc armor except for the helmet. There is also Deadric armor which is the best in the game. Another thing, there are much better weapons, try going after Umbra and that should help too. Also, I would suggest that if you die too many times on the difficulty you are on, just turn it down a little bit. It took me forever to get to where I could play 3/4ths of the way on the difficulty meter. Give yourself a brake man. And that is pretty much all the tips I can give you. Ooo, one more, if you're not opposed to a little cheating here and there you can duplicate stuff. That also helps quite a bit. Therebvwe go, I thank that's all, anyone wanna help me out on this one. And by the Trowa, I was a level 46 before I had to delete all of my saves because of corrupted data. Now as I type I am returning the Amulet to Jauffre and am level one.

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

Proudly paired with: Blazin Torchic- No longer. He is banned.
god of all cheaters Posted at: 21:07 Aug24 2007 Post ID: 1871104
god of all cheaters
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Heyya, ok first of all, I dont cheat! Its a waste of time. Anyways back to the main topic, what you should do is tune the difficulty down to the bottom until ur finished the quest!

P.S. If you have difficulty on max DO NOT DO THE UNICORN QUEST, THE MINATAURS WILL OWN YOU ALL THE WAY TO MORROWIND.

P.P.S. Oh yea were do you get Blackwood gear?
norbie007 Posted at: 03:42 Aug25 2007 Post ID: 1871569
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1. I allready said that.

2. Do not post in all caps, as it is against the forum rules, which you agreed upon to join this site.

3. Make your own thread about Blackwood gear, this is another thread talking about something different.

4. Please do not bump old topics.

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

Proudly paired with: Blazin Torchic- No longer. He is banned.
god of all cheaters Posted at: 12:11 Aug25 2007 Post ID: 1872374
god of all cheaters
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 25-Aug-2007 norbie007 said:1. I allready said that.

2. Do not post in all caps, as it is against the forum rules, which you agreed upon to join this site.

3. Make your own thread about Blackwood gear, this is another thread talking about something different.

4. Please do not bump old topics.
... Moderators never undesrstand do they?
1. No you didnt, you said take the difficulty down a little bit. And to add in dupes and stuff, I also said cheating was a waste of time. My coment was alot different!
2. Actually no I didnt, I made my message clear not to do the unicorn quest with full difficulty on. Typing in all caps means my whole message is caps not just one little bit.
3.First, I already have my own thread. Second, nobody answers to my threads.
4. This is not an old topic, it was on the front page of the topics for oblivion, an old topic would be on a different page.

Anyways, I find it easier to just have the difficulty on the bottom all the time. Easy is the way to go because sometimes... Things are pretty hard, like I mentioned before the unicorn quest is hard!

Edit: oh yea dont think you own me because you dont, I see you all the time annoying everyone with your coments just leave them alone man!

« Last edited by god of all cheaters on Aug 25th 2007 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close