Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

w00t

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
deoraven Posted at: 17:38 Jul08 2008 Post ID: 2318359
deoraven
Post Likes: 0
+
+
you wont find a better sword than umbra at lv. 1 of course once you master blade then daedric and ebony swords once enchanted can be much more useful....i love to tease clavicus lol he gets mad but whats he gonna do lol
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 00:40 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320617
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+
A good bow/arrow would be (You need to be apart of the dark brotherhood,security at apprentice recommended) ,the bow of Infernal Frost (in imperial market district) and the Arrows of cleansing,do the "arrow glitch" with a different set of arrows,dont get shivering isles/a update on your 360/comp,otherwise,the glitch doesnt work.

Another thing is to enchant weapons,I have.I currently have a Akaviry katana that i renamed the Pale Pass Akaviri Katana,Has major frost damage,and drains Acrobatics,Atheletics,and Strength,I also have the Hetithorn (Yes,named after the sufferthorn),which has 20 Fire damage,20 Frost Damage (Frost damage in a 10 ft area),nice

I like enchanting weapons,it gives me a chance to create my own things Smile

My Xbox Live Gamertag is TheAOS117,add me!
Xbox 360 Helper series on Youtube
This is the way I pray.
2 Years at Supercheats,2 Years of Wrestling and Joy plus more.
deoraven Posted at: 04:04 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320729
deoraven
+
+
try enchanting a weapon with either frost/fire or shock 20 points then add drain health 100 points .....few enemies have over 100 HP (goblins lv 25+ minotaur lords liches and ogres 25+ and some daedra (storm atronach . xivilai ) and NONE have more than 100 hp at lower levels the drain health enchantment is surprisingly cheap compared to the absorb health and the damage health enchantments and is quite useful for bows while sneak attacking 3X damage = 300 drain health ...not bad... the only problem is when you enchant a weapon you will probably enchant it as much as you can ....restricting the number of uses....which is why i use dawn/dusk fang.....i also think is sucks that you cant add more than 1600 charge on your weapons when i see other weapons have 6000 i would have made the black soul gems more powerful that the grand ones ....that way black soul gems would actually be useful....
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close