Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Few Questions for Playes with Alot of Knowledge:

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

shadowfire1138 Posted at: 15:52 Jun16 2008 Post ID: 2285157
shadowfire1138
Post Likes: 0
+
+
-how to buy a house ( i want the one in leyawin (mispelled i think))
-where to get more armour above orcish ( id love to see what elven would look like)
-can i recharge items for free somewhere?
-Best way for cash at lvl 15
-a good store and location
- can i get into other provinces ( or w.e they are called) like elsywer?

Havn't been around for a year :(.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
vikings494 Posted at: 16:21 Jun16 2008 Post ID: 2285203
vikings494
+
+
1: go to the count or countess and raise their disposition. ask to "Buy A House in town" and pay the money.

2:try raising your lvl and go searching in dungeons.

3:No i dont think you can for free unless you get your own soul gems.

4:Thieves guild is defenitly good. my new account is lvl 2 right now and is a shadowfoot in the thieves guild.

5:try the Imp city or any other city for a store.

6: no you can not.
shadowfire1138 Posted at: 17:11 Jun16 2008 Post ID: 2285292
shadowfire1138
+
+
i killed everyone in imperial city lawl....
im in thieves guild already
and how much is a cusual house?

vikings494 Posted at: 20:36 Jun16 2008 Post ID: 2285546
vikings494
+
+
cheapest house..imp city..2k..bravil..4k..umm..the Skingrad home is 25k..and....well i cant remember the others lol
shadowfire1138 Posted at: 10:57 Jun17 2008 Post ID: 2286125
shadowfire1138
+
+
:0! k, is a house worth it?

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 11:24 Jun17 2008 Post ID: 2286175
CyberneticMooninite
Post Likes: 1
+
+
the 1 in skingrad is cuz u can get a servant
Meh.
vikings494 Posted at: 11:42 Jun17 2008 Post ID: 2286200
vikings494
+
+
oh yea i forgot about that..but you need to buy the servants quarters first
shadowfire1138 Posted at: 14:58 Jun17 2008 Post ID: 2286490
shadowfire1138
+
+
but what exactly does a house do to benifit me?

fablelord Posted at: 07:56 Jun18 2008 Post ID: 2287182
fablelord
+
+
Well if you have alot of items that you need to give up then you can drop them off there. It also beats paying hotels to sleep. Also you can alot of food and other supplies. If you had the 360 then you can get a variety of houses like a pirate ship your a castel. I like the castel because you get your own personal trainer. Then there is the wizards tower which is for when you get to create atronachs, your own alchemy place and more. Those are the only two I have downloaded so there are others, I just don't know ther perks.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
vikings494 Posted at: 10:01 Jun18 2008 Post ID: 2287281
vikings494
+
+
but some of us dont have x box live..like me..but the houses we do have can store our stuff. like fablelord said. say your not going to sell some stuff but you getting on your encumbrance limit. just drop some stuff off. it wont go away
shadowfire1138 Posted at: 11:05 Jun18 2008 Post ID: 2287393
shadowfire1138
+
+
k, i got one in bravil for now. lots of mold growing :(

deoraven Posted at: 08:36 Jul07 2008 Post ID: 2315807
deoraven
+
+
if i were you i wouldnt buy the leyawin house besides the waterfornt shack the leyawin house is the worse .....its ugly ...its small....its not even worth what they are selling it for (i wouldnt take it if it were free) I would say the bruma one is the better deal not to expensive and its large enough it has 2 levels and its warm not run down like the leyawin one.....of course Arborwatch (chorrol) and rosethorn hall (skingrad) are the most expensive and rightly so ....they are also the biggest most beautiful houses available....the cheydinhal one either aint bad but i still prefer the brotherhood sanctuary.....bravil is out of the question !!! did you notice on the loading screen that it says that in bravil at night you can only hear the bugs and smell the sewers ugh!!! and bravils count is a jerk anyway..... to get better armour you need to raise your level a good way to find out is by going to see Mazoga the orc (leyawin castle) if you did the black bow quest then she is at the knights of the thorn lodge. She will always carry the best possible heavy armor in the game....you can recharge ALL of your weapons free by acquiring VARLA stones found mostly in ayleid ruins (dont confuse them with welkynd stones) VARLA stone can be duplicated therefore NEVER needing to pay to recharge again.............best way to make money...duplicate any expensive item KEEP one and sell the rest, repeat as needed....... you will find EVERY kind of store (some even 2 of) in the imperial city my favorites being "a fighting chance" she can buy up to 1700 gold (once invested in) and "mystic emporium" where you can buy the "hands of the atronach" (resist fire/frost/shock 20%) and buy loads of scrolls that will help with the dupe cheat....also "rindir's staffs" where you can buy the apothesis staff (33 fire/frost/shock damage)...there is also "the main ingredient" whenever you need like (troll fat, glow dust) at the main ingredient the usually have it ....."the first edition" has a large selection of books even some skill ones....."the gilded carafe" ...is a good potions shop where you will find "cyrodillic brandy" that you need for a quest .....along with a few armor shops a couple of items stores and lotsa of inns the market district will surely take care of your spending needs.....also while you are in the imperial city why not catch an arena fight maybe even participate in it yourself ....who knows maybe you will find a new career ....lol i feel like a tourist guide lol skingrad is the second best option.....

« Last edited by deoraven on Jul 7th 2008 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close