Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

help me now plezz

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

poohead13 Posted at: 15:48 Jul01 2008 Post ID: 2305840
poohead13
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
cant get past the wizzards grotto on the scond quest after you start working for the gray fox Pray

« Last edited by poohead13 on Jul 1st 2008 »
Hunter poohead 13 lee
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
fablelord Posted at: 15:55 Jul01 2008 Post ID: 2305861
fablelord
+
+
Specifically where you can't get passed would be good information. I may be able to help you out because I got stuck there to. Basically go into the deep under water pit where the slaughter fish are. Search along the walls for an opening. I can't say exactly where because I kind of found it on accident Smile . After that it should be smooth sailing. P.S. I hope you aren't in the mages guild to.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
poohead13 Posted at: 18:20 Jul01 2008 Post ID: 2306099
poohead13
Forum GuestMember
+
+
why will It be bad to be in the mages gulid and for the info
Hunter poohead 13 lee
deoraven Posted at: 06:11 Jul02 2008 Post ID: 2306866
deoraven
+
+
i answered your q. go check it out...when you reach the wizard if you aarent master-wizard or better searching his chest will be considered stealing from a mages guild member therefore you will be banned make sure you are master-wizard or get yourself a chameleon suit MANY people have said that they were in fact banned from the mages guild because of this quest...good luck
poohead13 Posted at: 09:13 Jul02 2008 Post ID: 2307107
poohead13
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks
Hunter poohead 13 lee
therapper Posted at: 07:24 Jul04 2008 Post ID: 2311249
therapper
+
+
just great i'll need to go all the way thou the mages guld

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
deoraven Posted at: 08:07 Jul07 2008 Post ID: 2315795
deoraven
+
+
On 04-Jul-2008 therapper said:just great i'll need to go all the way thou the mages guld
you dont have 2 ...just get banned then collect the 20 of this and the 20 of that lol seems much easier to do the mage's guild quests than search all of the map for whatever it is they send you to get (never been banned dunno) or dont join the mages guild if you prefer to be a thief than a mage whatever suits you best......what does the thieves guild offer???? fences for your stolen loot???? daedric armor found on marauders are worth the max in any shops what can you steal thats worth 1700 gold???? and can you steal it over and over ???? wont that get redundant ???? what else ??? the gray cowl ??? yes definetly an asset if you like goin around killing people......(which defeats the purpose of the thieves guild btw) the thieves guild hall ??? the arcane U. is much more impressive ....the only advantage i give the thieves guils is that the quests are quite cool more so than the mages guild......but you will gain infamy for EVERY thieves guild quest ruining your chance to wear the crusader relics having to do the pilgrimage again (never fun) and even after you have done so....people will still be cold towards you and remember you infamous streak......but to each his own ....the thieves guild should be completed at least once by every player though .....
therapper Posted at: 08:47 Jul07 2008 Post ID: 2315811
therapper
+
+
On 07-Jul-2008 deoraven said:you dont have 2 ...just get banned then collect the 20 of this and the 20 of that lol seems much easier to do the mage's guild quests than search all of the map for whatever it is they send you to get (never been banned dunno) or dont join the mages guild if you prefer to be a thief than a mage whatever suits you best......what does the thieves guild offer???? fences for your stolen loot???? daedric armor found on marauders are worth the max in any shops what can you steal thats worth 1700 gold???? and can you steal it over and over ???? wont that get redundant ???? what else ??? the gray cowl ??? yes definetly an asset if you like goin around killing people......(which defeats the purpose of the thieves guild btw) the thieves guild hall ??? the arcane U. is much more impressive ....the only advantage i give the thieves guils is that the quests are quite cool more so than the mages guild......but you will gain infamy for EVERY thieves guild quest ruining your chance to wear the crusader relics having to do the pilgrimage again (never fun) and even after you have done so....people will still be cold towards you and remember you infamous streak......but to each his own ....the thieves guild should be completed at least once by every player though .....
i guess your right

any way in case any of you get kicked out use this (1st time only)

this is the biggset set of plants in one place.

Dragon's Tongue Flowers found at Fort Redwater by the Black Marsh border

Redwort Flowers found a short distance southeast of Field House Cave by the Black Marsh border

i hope this helps

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close