Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

WHAT THE!?!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

stevebs36 Posted at: 10:08 Feb02 2009 Post ID: 2534275
stevebs36
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Basically, i wanted to cast a night eye spell that needed illusin level of 25. I got it to 20, then found a trainer and got them to train it to level 25 as i was too lazy to. When it got to lvl 25, it still said i could not cast the spell. I have enough magicka, and it still says 'skill level too low', i got my level to 30, and it still says the same thing. I only need the spell to make a night eye helmet for help on the stealth quests, so it is not vital and illusion is not one of my major skills, so it is not exactly vital, but i want to know, WHAT HAS HAPPENED!?!

Please help guys
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
fablelord Posted at: 20:58 Feb05 2009 Post ID: 2537235
fablelord
+
+
Small glitch........ or it could be that you have a skill enhancing item equipped. Normally you should be able to use the spell but there are the rare cases you can't(you just happened to be the unlucky one this time). Go into your stats and look at your illusion. If it is highlighted green then you have an item that makes it seems stronger then it really is. Just know that those items can be good, but at times a very big hassle.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
Indoril Posted at: 20:05 Mar18 2009 Post ID: 2575899
Indoril
+
+
fablelord's right. Also, and I have run into this quite often, if you have a spell that won't work even though your skill is up to where it needs to be, just level up. Sometimes I think the game won't really recognize an increase until the next level. Especially when it comes to "side skills" (e.g., anything other than restoration, destruction, etc.)
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close