Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

help i cant figure out what the next symbol is

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

hardcoregammer11 Posted at: 06:47 Feb16 2008 Post ID: 2123500
hardcoregammer11
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i just beat the ice island temple and got azurine what do i do now? do i go back to the temple of the ocean king, if so what is the new symbol? or do i go somewhere else? plz help
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pokeking543 Posted at: 08:47 Feb16 2008 Post ID: 2123609
pokeking543
+
+
Make your way back to the Temple of the Ocean King. The symbol is the same, but here's the catch: when you get to the bottom (where you found the 3rd Sea Chart) go back to the previous chamber and put the crystals back in this order: square, circle, triangle. Then go back and the floor shall sink. You've just found the last few floors of the Temple. Now, fight through the last few floors and claim the fourth and final Sea Chart. The seas are now yours to tame!

Also:

There is a rather extensive sidequest which can be very rewarding. Go to the northern Traveler's Ship, defeat the monsters, and the Man of Smiles will appear. When he asks you what you want, say "something mysterious." You'll get the Hero's New Clothes (though you can't use them). Now begins a trading game. Take the clothes to the so-called hero in the NW quadrent and give them to him. He'll give you a telescope. Take that to the Ho hos in the SEQ and give it to the telescopeless Ho ho. He'll give you a Gaurd Notebook. Take that to Nyave in the SWQ and give it to him. He'll give you the Wood Heart. Take that to the new ship in the SEQ and give it to...the Old Wayfarer! He'll hint he has something good for you back at his hut. Make your way to Bannan Island and...fight another giant purple thing. Once it's defeated, go to the Old Wayfarer's hut and get the Swordman's Scroll! Now you know the Great Spin Attack!

How was that?

Thanks to latiasfinder for epic sig and avy.
Join DKC (for Halo 3), SC branch.
Epic win is epic.
tbug2007 Posted at: 13:21 Feb16 2008 Post ID: 2123921
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Nice PKing, but Hardcoregamer please check the walkthrough before a new topic is made.

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
hardcoregammer11 Posted at: 07:04 Feb17 2008 Post ID: 2125019
hardcoregammer11
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 16-Feb-2008 tbug2007 said: Nice PKing, but Hardcoregamer please check the walkthrough before a new topic is made.
oh thanks i never thought of that i'll do that next time

and thank you poke king thats exactly what i needed thanks so much
pokeking543 Posted at: 08:49 Feb17 2008 Post ID: 2125072
pokeking543
+
+
Your welcome, my friend.

Thanks to latiasfinder for epic sig and avy.
Join DKC (for Halo 3), SC branch.
Epic win is epic.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close