Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Need help on things other than the story line

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Devils Soldier Posted at: 20:59 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1277007
Devils Soldier
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i need help on things other than the story line

i was stuck on the part that i had to get the mirror from the orbiter grounds so i just kept traveling aorund many places,treasure hunting,and doing stuff that didnt have to do with the sory line

anyways, i went to hyrule castle,south road there is a kid goron and he told me to help him with his dad at west bridge. So i said yes and went to west bridge...talked to the goron father and found out he couldnt cross bidge cuz it was broken...In kar. village i payed this old woman money to repair the bridge. After that i went to the goron at west bridge and now hes saying he needs spring water. Where do i get the spring water to give to him.
I have other things i need help on that dont have to do with the story line and i will post it after i get help with this one

« Last edited by Devils Soldier on Jan 6th 2007 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SPV999 Posted at: 21:02 Jan06 2007 Post ID: 1277015
SPV999
+
+
Talk to the old Goron standing outside Malo Mart and he'll give you a barrel of hot springwater. Just make sure not to drop it on the way to the bridge.

Next question.

On a side note, Ever wonder what would happen if there was a big battle between the entire staff of Supercheats?

Devils Soldier Posted at: 11:22 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1278471
Devils Soldier
Forum GuestMember
+
+
at hyrule castle,eastern road there is a person there asking you to donate money for the sake of hyrule...he doesnt say how much he wants so...
1.how much money does he really want,1k,2k?
2.what will i get for giving him the amount of money he wants?
SPV999 Posted at: 11:47 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1278554
SPV999
+
+
On 07-Jan-2007 Devils Soldier said:at hyrule castle,eastern road there is a person there asking you to donate money for the sake of hyrule...he doesnt say how much he wants so...
1.how much money does he really want,1k,2k?
2.what will i get for giving him the amount of money he wants?
1,000. He gives you a heart piece.

On a side note, Ever wonder what would happen if there was a big battle between the entire staff of Supercheats?

Devils Soldier Posted at: 17:37 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1279461
Devils Soldier
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1.in hyrule castle,fountain area...to the west there is a store but i cant go in cuz the man says my shoes are filthy,how do i get in the store?

2.where can i get a fur coat?is it in that store?
SPV999 Posted at: 17:49 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1279482
SPV999
+
+
1) Never ran into that problem. Why are you tring to get in there?

2) Same as above. What do you need a fur coat for?

Devils Soldier Posted at: 17:59 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1279512
Devils Soldier
Forum GuestMember
+
+
when im stuck on a part in the game i just like to go around the ''world'',and explore,try to find money,or heart pieces.
today i got upto the mirror of twilight where i gotta get all the pieces to put it back together.
thats why i need a furcoat so i can go to Snowpeak mountain(?) to try to find one of the mirror pieces in the snow

i want to get into the store because maybe there is the coat that i need,BUT i cant go in because my shoes are filthy
SPV999 Posted at: 18:22 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1279577
SPV999
+
+
You don?t get into the store, nor do you need a fur coat. Since you?re going to Snowpeak mountain, that means you talked to Telma, yes? Have you talked to Ashei in Peak Province yet? If so, show the letter she gives you to the guard standing right outside the entrance to Peak Province (in Zoras Domain).

That should get you on your way.

« Last edited by SPV999 on Jan 7th 2007 »

Devils Soldier Posted at: 18:45 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1279655
Devils Soldier
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oooooooohhh...ok,thanks

another question
do you know that guy thats is stich into stone(/) with his cat on his head....the guy that needs atleast 20 poe souls?
anyways... how do i go to him,he told me something like to go to the wall where the cats gather or sumthin like tat
SPV999 Posted at: 18:59 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1279688
SPV999
+
+
Go to castle town (in human form), and from the center area (the place with the fountain) go south, and take the first left (relitive to the map). Walk up that road a little ways, and on the right you should see a little cove with a bunch of cats in it and a locked door. Transform into a wolf and use your senses to see a hole under the wall on the right. Dig in that spot.

MasterHunter Posted at: 11:59 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1280395
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The shop that doesn't let you in because of your shoes can never be entered, what you do is go the malo mart in kar village and donate 1000 rupees, then take the barrel of hotspring water over to the goron on the western castle bridge, then return to the malo mart and donate 200 rupees to replace the shoe place with another malo mart that sells stuff at the cheapest prices around, (including magic armour for 598 rupees, which helps alot in the Cave of Ordeals)
Devils Soldier Posted at: 18:51 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1281439
Devils Soldier
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wow..im learning alot from the experts

next questionS-
1where do i get a new fishing rod(for lure fishing)

2.where do i go to do lure fishing,its around hylia's river right?
i cant find it.
MasterHunter Posted at: 11:38 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1282383
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks for thinking of us as experts =D

1. You don't get a new rod, you can get a new lure, the frog lure, to get this you must complete all the levels of the ROLLAGOAL (spelling?) minigame (up to 1-8) which is located in the lure fishing area on a shelf which you must look at (using C button)

You can also get the sinker lure for your rod you get at the start of the game, to do this you must catch a bass, catfish and pike while fishing in the lure fishing area (it will cost 20 rupees to do so) then fish (bobber) in the south west area to get the Sinker Lure.

2. The lure fishing place is located in Upper Zora's river, it's easiest to get to once you have done the first three temples and got the master sword/control of wolf transformation because you can warp there as a wolf and then change into a human and enter.

« Last edited by MasterHunter on Jan 12th 2007 »
Jake 792 Posted at: 19:41 Jan14 2007 Post ID: 1294233
Jake 792
+
+
for the fishing hole just click here and you'll know how to get there

Ps: I made that sub myself so it is correct

« Last edited by Jake 792 on Jan 14th 2007 »

Come join my site
Total Computers V4
ace101 Posted at: 21:45 Jan15 2007 Post ID: 1297578
ace101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok i need help im on my horse and there are a bunch of guys on boars how do i defeat them and stay alive?!
MasterHunter Posted at: 11:24 Jan16 2007 Post ID: 1298016
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Swing the Wii Remote to draw you sword and attack.
Jake 792 Posted at: 03:55 Jan17 2007 Post ID: 1299744
Jake 792
+
+
On 15-Jan-2007 ace101 said:ok i need help im on my horse and there are a bunch of guys on boars how do i defeat them and stay alive?!
all you need to do is try and get the two guy teams out of your way then use the spurs to catch up to the big guy and swipe him and repeat till you and that guy are on the brigde then charge up to him on the side of the bridge then at the right time (try different timings till you find one that works)move to the other side and swing the sword to hurt him then one more time (but this time hes waving left and right(like before find a good timing to get him)
Ps: the bow and arrows can make the two guy teams die in just hit

« Last edited by Jake 792 on Jan 17th 2007 »

Come join my site
Total Computers V4
Devils Soldier Posted at: 20:45 Jan17 2007 Post ID: 1301939
Devils Soldier
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey btw this topic is on stuff that people need help on....OTHER THAN THE STORYLINE!
MasterHunter Posted at: 11:39 Jan18 2007 Post ID: 1302520
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Click the Home button on the wiimote, then at the bottom of the screen you will see Wii Remote Settigs, point and click this, you will see the volume control, hover over the - button click A to lower the volume.
XxFiragaxX Posted at: 10:19 Jan22 2007 Post ID: 1312273
XxFiragaxX
+
+
Hey this will be a great tip to anyone looking for it. I just delivered the last poe soul to Jovani (FINALLY!!!) and I can now confirm the rumor that you get unlimited rupees from it. Its not technically unlimited rupees (so dont get your hopes up of wearing magic armor all the time), you simply can go back to jovanis house repeatedly to gain 200 rupees. It is always there, so just max out your wallet and then come back when you need more cash. Too bad theres not really any reason for me to keep playing now lol (not much to use it on) with the cave of ordeals finished to gain the last poe souls and whatnot!
[size=18] [color=red] JOIN TEAM MARIO BROS!!! [color=#37AA7C][/size]
Images removed — only one image allowed; adoption schemes are not exceptions — Cross Stinger
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close