Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I need seriouse help!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Cool_J3000 Posted at: 20:13 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1283340
Cool_J3000
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Im stuck in the forest temple,i have three monkeys but i cant get the key for the fourtjh,how do i get it?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
MasterHunter Posted at: 11:05 Jan10 2007 Post ID: 1283946
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I take it you mean the big plant that eats the key? well get close to it and wait for its head to strike, do a backflip and then attack it, eventually the head will die and the body will remain, pick up a bombling and throw it into the center of the plant to kill it, collect the key and free the monkey.
Cool_J3000 Posted at: 21:06 Jan10 2007 Post ID: 1285291
Cool_J3000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No,im past that.Theres another monkey.I blew up the boulder and made it to the other room with the tile monsters that pop-up.I cant find the key for that monkey,i also would like to know how to get the chest down that is hanging in the middle of all the monkeys.Its just hanging on a spider string,It a little hard.I might just go buy the book for it.
MasterHunter Posted at: 10:56 Jan11 2007 Post ID: 1285821
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The chest can be brought down with the gale boomerang,

As for the monkey (you may have done some of this, i just took this part from the walkthrough I'm writing for this game):
In the room where all the monkeys gather make your way up to the eastern door, cut the vine walls along the way and slingshot the spiders and climb in some vines to enter the door.

You will see some ledges (one has a big rock on) and some red bomb plants, equip your boomerang and target the bomb monster, then the rock wall. Climb the ledge and kill any monsters, walk to the end of the ledge and gale another bomb to you, blast the rock to find a monkey. Cross the bridge and gale another bomb to take out the eating plant and open the chest to get the small key. Go back to tile monster room and use the key.
neffer Posted at: 18:35 Jan11 2007 Post ID: 1286829
neffer
Forum GuestMember
+
+

« Last edited by neffer on Jan 11th 2007 »
ace101 Posted at: 21:42 Jan15 2007 Post ID: 1297563
ace101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i need help im on my horse and im fighting guys on boars how do i defeat the boss and just stay alive!
MasterHunter Posted at: 11:27 Jan16 2007 Post ID: 1298021
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have answered this in the other topic, however in future please don't post the same question in various different topic please, this isn't IM and you wont get a reply any faster.

PS: You could just make a new topic and ask.
MiniGauntlet Posted at: 15:25 Feb01 2007 Post ID: 1332386
MiniGauntlet
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You need to roll into one of the pillars at the beginning of the room to make a chest fall off of it. open it and there is the key.
Altaïr ain't got nothin' on me.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close