Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Anyone else feel a little let down?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

TSBOLOVA Posted at: 20:00 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1387646
TSBOLOVA
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Did anyone else feel a little let down that you couldnt save your game when you beat twilight princess? I felt like I wanted more proof that I beat it, and something that represents that I beat it. I dont know, mabye its just me.
MasterHunter Posted at: 13:44 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1388723
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Feb-2007 TSBOLOVA said:Did anyone else feel a little let down that you couldnt save your game when you beat twilight princess? I felt like I wanted more proof that I beat it, and something that represents that I beat it. I dont know, mabye its just me.
No, because it's been happening in all the 3D Zelda's from OoT & MM on the N64 to TWW on GC. I don't see why you would want more proof, if anyone doubts that you've completed the game - hit them.
MiniGauntlet Posted at: 16:23 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1485512
MiniGauntlet
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Really, I'm pretty glad that you can't save it. Now I can fight the final boss whenever I feel like it. If someone doesn't believe you then yeah, hit 'em. Or cut their power. Heh heh heh.
Altaïr ain't got nothin' on me.
MasterHunter Posted at: 10:09 Apr04 2007 Post ID: 1487530
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 03-Apr-2007 MiniGauntlet said:Really, I'm pretty glad that you can't save it. Now I can fight the final boss whenever I feel like it. If someone doesn't believe you then yeah, hit 'em. Or cut their power. Heh heh heh.
What is it with you? This is about the 5th topic you've bumped, you turn up every now and again and bump topics, why?

Keep this up and I will report you.

CLOSED
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 352376

Post Top
Click to close