Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Help Needed - Bridge smashed at north of Hyrule Field - now the other side !!!! How do we get across?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Scoobysue Posted at: 14:31 Mar23 2007 Post ID: 1456479
Scoobysue
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
We crossed over the bridge, which was then smashed in the middle so we could not return. We were ABOUT to go into the twilight area but we had to stop play so we saved, as you would normally! However, coming back to the saved game LINK and horse is now back in Hyrule field and we cannot get across the bridge, we can see the three black creatures, all Midna keeps saying is to go to the north of Kariko into the province of Lanayru (which is where we were going).

Has anyone else had this problem. It is not fair that you don't know where you are going to come back to when you save, seems like a blip in the game. There are 3 other exits from Hyrule field one to the east which you cannot do anything with yet, another under that which is the wooden bridge which is fine and then the exit back to Kariko. Can anyone please please help.... do we have to start all over again???
MasterHunter Posted at: 16:20 Mar23 2007 Post ID: 1456860
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm sorry to say that you may have to start again because this sounds similar to one of the many "game ending glitches".
MiniGauntlet Posted at: 15:37 Apr04 2007 Post ID: 1488452
MiniGauntlet
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wait a second, I think there might still be a way. Let me find my map and I'll tell ya later.
Altaïr ain't got nothin' on me.
Pooly Posted at: 05:29 Apr05 2007 Post ID: 1490515
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
Stop bumping topics Minigauntlet your getting annoying!

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
MasterHunter Posted at: 07:49 Apr05 2007 Post ID: 1490649
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Apr-2007 Pooly said:Stop bumping topics Minigauntlet your getting annoying!
Thank you Pooly, I'm not the only one who's annoyed,
MG, there is no way around it's one of about six game ending glitches.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 470000

Post Top
Click to close