Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

why so alike?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

soda_freak Posted at: 09:06 Apr02 2007 Post ID: 1481521
soda_freak
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i've beaten wind waker before, and i'm not quiet done TP yet, but why are they so alike? when you get new items, it plays the same music, and he still hold the item over his head why link first gets it. Also i've heard some of the same music playing when your just walking around, and when you beat a boss, it play the same music in wind waker when you beat a boss, i'm not saying i don't like the game, i just think it's aliitle boring to hear the same things, over and over, and over again.Also, most of the items are the same, such as a boomarong, the clawshot, and the bow and arows. do you people find it alittle dissappointing to?

« Last edited by soda_freak on Apr 2nd 2007 »
plenty of credit to tbug2007 for the awsome avatar! thanks!
http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=83243<-----click here for avys and more![center]

name: SODA
Wii friend/wii code: 2594-8301-7456-0093
SSB brawl code: 4682-8228-4879
guitar hero 3 code: 5284-1194-8630
gamertag: TheDIsTRacTioN5
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
MasterHunter Posted at: 11:50 Apr02 2007 Post ID: 1481778
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Apr-2007 soda_freak said:i've beaten wind waker before, and i'm not quiet done TP yet, but why are they so alike? when you get new items, it plays the same music, and he still hold the item over his head why link first gets it. Also i've heard some of the same music playing when your just walking around, and when you beat a boss, it play the same music in wind waker when you beat a boss, i'm not saying i don't like the game, i just think it's aliitle boring to hear the same things, over and over, and over again.Also, most of the items are the same, such as a boomarong, the clawshot, and the bow and arows. do you people find it alittle dissappointing to?
They're alike because it's the same series of game, you look at Super Mario most of his moves & music are the same in his games, the 2D Metroids had similar weapons, bosses (Ridley has appeared in all of the games). It's these things which make the game good & well known - having a Zelda game without the bow, boomerang & some sort of grappling hook would be like a Mortal Kombat game not having it's fatality finishers or Mario without his 1-Up mushrooms.
bomba Posted at: 21:49 Apr02 2007 Post ID: 1483790
bomba
+
+
On 02-Apr-2007 MasterHunter said:They're alike because it's the same series of game, you look at Super Mario most of his moves & music are the same in his games, the 2D Metroids had similar weapons, bosses (Ridley has appeared in all of the games). It's these things which make the game good & well known - having a Zelda game without the bow, boomerang & some sort of grappling hook would be like a Mortal Kombat game not having it's fatality finishers or Mario without his 1-Up mushrooms.
Yeah mostly all of the zelda games have been like this but somehow never get old

MiniGauntlet Posted at: 16:11 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1485442
MiniGauntlet
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If Link didn't hold an item over his head when he found it and that music didn't play when you solve a puzzle it just wouldn't be a Zelda game.
Altaïr ain't got nothin' on me.
zaff Posted at: 09:52 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1502118
zaff
+
+
i soooooooo agree, i love the doo doo doo doooool when you beat a puzzle Smile
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close