Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

Can you Revive a sim?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

animedude512 Posted at: 17:47 Dec04 2005 Post ID: 547155
animedude512
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i want to revive a sim but i dont know if its possible if it is can you tell me?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
jordanpirrie123 Posted at: 10:14 Dec16 2005 Post ID: 565742
jordanpirrie123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, if you have sims 2 university then you can. If you still have a body or a grave. all you have to do is type in the cheat box boolProp Testingcheatsenabled true, you then shift and click on the newspaper and click career rewards and then you need to find out what career reward the grim reaper phone is. It will ask you how much you are willing to spend to bring back the person. If you don't give him enough, then they will be returned as a zombie. I would suggest that you enter the money cheat and then pay the full amount.
jamarie Posted at: 10:15 Dec16 2005 Post ID: 565745
jamarie
+
+
Well, if you can get to when the sim was dying, use someone with a good relationship with the dying and click on Grim and choose beg. If that doesn't work, get a sim's aspiration level up so you can buy the phone to the grim in the rewards menu. You'll need to find a good exchange if you want your sim back.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

DeathStar528 Posted at: 18:20 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 962537
DeathStar528
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Get a job in the Paranormal Career- either by clean employment or using the boolprop cheat with the newspaper. by your 2nd or 3rd promotion you'll get the Ressurect-o-nomotron in the "career awards". call up the grim reaper, and haggle your simoleons for the ressurection of your dearly departed. Being generous will give you an added bonus, but betting to low, your loved one might be... incomplete...
cool guy 2ooo Posted at: 15:05 Apr09 2007 Post ID: 1502975
cool guy 2ooo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
so if your sim dies and you want to revive it you have to have university? and does that paranormal career thing work too? these are the questions that haunt me.
I Would Have Been Your Daddy But The Dog Beat Me Over The Fence. Sgt. Johnson from halo3 and2
69djsly69 Posted at: 05:47 Jun24 2007 Post ID: 1683309
69djsly69
Forum GuestMember
+
+
just get the Paranormal career Smile but if i were you... id do the newspaper cheat!Evil
Ralph Wiggum: I failed English?! That's unpossible!!!
69djsly69 Posted at: 06:30 Jun24 2007 Post ID: 1683334
69djsly69
Forum GuestMember
+
+
just get the Paranormal career Smile but if i were you... id do the newspaper cheat!Evil
Ralph Wiggum: I failed English?! That's unpossible!!!
Simaholic003 Posted at: 01:15 Jun26 2007 Post ID: 1689161
Simaholic003
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How do you get ghosts? And you know those friends that your kids bring home from school? One of mine I think fell into the hot tub and now I cant get rid of her!!! What should I do, because she screams out for help and when she sleeps, she dreams about food. Do you know if she will die, or what???
M.J Posted at: 16:18 Jul01 2007 Post ID: 1707184
M.J
Post Likes: 3
+
+
lol, I don't know how to get ghosts but to get the girl out of the hot tub use the cheat move_objects then go to buy mode and click on her and move her somewhere safe. That should do the trickThumbs Up
"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close