Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

few q's about sims 2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

dareaper Posted at: 07:09 Aug14 2006 Post ID: 988067
dareaper
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
^ in the question in detail

i have just orderd this game
i was another victim of the console versoin i thought you could do the same stuff on it
also what is better nightlife-dating+vamps or ofb- buisnness,elavators,robots

please tell me
and can you really have woohoo with the grimreaper,maid, mailman

what sorter things can u do with a teenager can they get pregnant? hope so because dat wud be funny parents wudkill em! lol is the genuie on it? or the butler?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
-Xx-coolcats-xX- Posted at: 10:04 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 990463
-Xx-coolcats-xX-
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok , nightlife anf open for busines i have instaled them both on my pc try doin the same then u can do everything but personally i think nightlife is betta then ofb yes u can woohoo with the grim reaper and the maid and the mailman but you have to fall in love with them first the teens cnt get pregnant but i think they can woohoon unfortunalty the parents wudnt kil them lol it wud b gr8 if they did tho lol . the genie or the butler isn't on them either
Hope i helped,
-Xx-coolcats-xX-
dareaper Posted at: 11:39 Aug17 2006 Post ID: 994582
dareaper
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanxs iv just got this game and lovin it. few more tho

1.were is the grim reaper ive seen pics of him living in your house
2. how do you sleep with the maid the only interactitions are chat brag tip shoo

3.whats the cheat to stop motives decaying?

4. i created a family of 4 with a old man a mum her toddler and teen this family worked brilliant, then i created a diff family mum her todd teen and the mum was the most selfish women ever she ingored her toddler never fed,changed him just done waht she wanted and when social services came she was moaning about it for ages why it was her fault? also why do certain sims do this stuff ?

also i just made a house best so far i think
rooms:
@celler
@ground floor
@second floor
@third floor
@attic

what yous think of that has any one made a bigger house? cause tryed make it bigger said cant support weight
-Xx-coolcats-xX- Posted at: 14:24 Aug22 2006 Post ID: 1004158
-Xx-coolcats-xX-
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok the grim reaper is at home i oresume lol but when all of your sims die the grim reaper comes and gives them a grave and when there is no other sims in yiour house i think he lounges there for a bit and then goes lol ( the cheek of him!)but thats the only way i know of that he lives in your house for a couple of hours but he doesnt live ther for longer than that.
And when you want to sleep with the maid you have to keep chatting with them until their relationship is to friend status and then you can invite them round when they are not at work or they ask you if you want to hang out after work and then you can do more things like gossip and flirt, but you can't do that when they are working.

If i know what your on about lol i think its maxmotives, but there is another one which i use and i know its totally reliable, enter boolprop testingcheatsenabled true then hold down shift then click on the letterbox and choose make all happy and all the sims needs go up near the top.

And i know what you mean there you get real frustrated with them dont ya lol i do , and sometimes she doesnt bcoz she needs something like foosd or sleep so then she goes to bed or has summat to eat make sure her need arae ok and then do summat for the baby but if you follow the make all happy cheat i gace ya a min ago then you wudnt have to do anything for the baby you can just leave them and they are ok.

And wow, your house sounds cool the biggest house i have done is 5 stories high.
my_ipod_and_i Posted at: 18:38 Oct26 2006 Post ID: 1110769
my_ipod_and_i
Forum GuestMember
+
+
a cheat to make the floors higher is sethighestallowedlevel#
the # is the number of floors you want.
bware if you do like 255 your game could crash because of that many floors.
mine hasnt but be careful
My ipod is awesome i listen to it it has green day panic! at the disco fall out boy simple plan and other kool stuff.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close