Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

yo over her my sim keeps dying help!!!!!!!!!!! me please

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

dareaper Posted at: 04:33 Aug25 2006 Post ID: 1008936
dareaper
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
@@@!!!!![i keep goin the communtiny lot to get new clothes and when i come back it says she dyed on the lot how im keeping all her motives topped up and asparation meter up so what the hell is going on please aswner is it because i youse 2 many cheats each time play it use aging off and debug and motives. please help] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also a funny thing make a baby with yourselve it can be done ive done it i know it sopunds sick but its funny. also is there a cheat to unclock career rewards?

and wich is better elavtors & robots (ofb) or vampires and turn on & turn offs(nightlife)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
-Xx-coolcats-xX- Posted at: 07:37 Aug28 2006 Post ID: 1015472
-Xx-coolcats-xX-
Forum GuestMember
+
+
b4 u go to the community lot is her needs down coz if u go to the community lot and then put her needs up while she is there and then go bak her needs will go to wot they were like b4 u went out try putting them up and then take her out. i dnt no , it cud b that u use to many cheats but ive nevber heard of them dying coz u use to many cheats b4.

yes there is a cheat to unlock career rewards without getting to the top of the career, you type in boolProp Testingcheatsenabled true in the neighborhood view then go in to the house and shift-click oin the newspaper and choose career rewards and then choose one you want or if u want them all shift-click on the sim and choose spawn-sim modder and it wil bring up a little baby stod up with its arms out click on that and choose career rewards and choose the sim you want to have to hold al the rewards and u have them in ur career rewards catalogue

and i cxnt answer ur last question coz i cnt get robots coz i dnt no how and i cnt get the elevators coz i cnt get them to work but the vampires can fly places as a bat and stalk and bite other sims and make them into vampires thats kinda cool
my_ipod_and_i Posted at: 20:57 Sep23 2006 Post ID: 1058627
my_ipod_and_i
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you could type in the cheat unlockCareerRewards
My ipod is awesome i listen to it it has green day panic! at the disco fall out boy simple plan and other kool stuff.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close