Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

Need help with my game

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Humbird696 Posted at: 14:40 Sep21 2006 Post ID: 1054592
Humbird696
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I would like to know if there is a way to avoid having the social worker take your kids. One of the kids missed the bus. This one has a D for a grade, then later in the game it becomes an F. There is a Nanny there during the day for the baby, who seems to be doing OK. All of the adults living in the house went to work. No matter what I do, the social worker shows up and takes the kids, after the Nanny leaves and the adults come home. I think the Nanny turns them in. I have had the kid invite a person into the house who was passing by, but not a family friend. I have tried toget her to do homework to get the grades up. What can you do? Is there a way to get your kids back after they are gone? I don't save the game so I can do over, but nothing has worked.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
my_ipod_and_i Posted at: 22:40 Sep21 2006 Post ID: 1055458
my_ipod_and_i
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
a way 2 get social workers from taking your kids is to type in move_objects on in the cheat window and when the workers come, click on them and delete them.
My ipod is awesome i listen to it it has green day panic! at the disco fall out boy simple plan and other kool stuff.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close