Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

New Expansion pack!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

kyleteen Posted at: 20:19 Dec10 2006 Post ID: 1207513
kyleteen
Post Likes: 0
+
+
It has been notified that the next expansion pack "the sims 2 seasons" is comming out!

Enjoy All Four Seasons with Your Sims!

Head outdoors for year-round fun with your Sims! New seasonal activities await your Sims including snowball fights, chasing fireflies, jumping in leaf piles, and more. Strengthen family ties in Winter, let romance bloom in Spring, deepen the bonds of friendship in Summer, or fast-track your career in Fall. Your Sims can now explore new careers and master new talents throughout the year, but beware freezing, sunburn, sneezing, and other unexpected weather effects! Dress your Sims appropriately or face the consequences!

Dramatic and Detailed Weather Effects:
A brand-new visual experience has come to the world of The Sims 2. Now your Sims can experience snowstorms, thundershowers, lightning bolts, and deadly hailstones. All four seasons are spectacularly rendered to occur in every The Sims 2 neighborhood.

Benefit from Each Season:
Seasons impact your Sims' relationships, moods, wants, and fears.

Share New activities:
New ways for your Sims, their families, and friends to have fun together! Build snowmen, splash in the pool, play catch, and go ice skating

Reap the Fruits of Your Sims' Labors
Harvest fruits and veggies all year round and blend love potions, energy drinks, health boosters, and more.

Master New Talents:
Join the Gardening Club for tips on how to make your garden blossom, and reap the rewards! Catch fresh fish to grill on the barbeque-but beware surprising catches!

Explore 6 New Careers:
Do your Sims crave the life of an adventurer or gamer? Perhaps they'd rather explore music, law, journalism, or education? Fun reward objects like a heavy metal guitar await your Sims with each new career path.

Dress for the Season:
Dress your Sims in seasonal outfits including Winter coats, gloves, ear muffs, raincoats, and Summer dresses.

Fun New Items:

Decide the season with the weather control device, harvest fruits and veggies in the greenhouse, slip in the skating rink, make a wish at the wishing well, and add fun with a pool slide.

The pre ordering is comming soon!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
my_ipod_and_i Posted at: 22:01 Dec10 2006 Post ID: 1207787
my_ipod_and_i
Forum GuestMember
+
+
omigosh i saw that advertisement on the sims 2 website it sound really cool i cannot wait until preorder comes out! i want to torture my enemy's simself with sunburns or lightning! i hope you can get struck by lightning! and i bet skating rinks are going to be a hit! and i want a pool slide like in the sims 1! i loved that faithful slide! this is like the sims 1 makin magic expansion in a way because you can make potions instead of paying the matchmaker for them! i wonder if swimming in winter will turn your sims blue... this expansion pack rocks!!!!!!
My ipod is awesome i listen to it it has green day panic! at the disco fall out boy simple plan and other kool stuff.
Smoothe Posted at: 08:21 Dec13 2006 Post ID: 1212088
Smoothe
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thats cool... i cant wait either. i have all the Sims that are out.
I see naked people!!! (Its my sickth sense)

[color=red][center](Dont think i should put a picture here.)[/color] :D[/center]
jordanpirrie123 Posted at: 12:55 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1220499
jordanpirrie123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree, Sims 2 Seasons is going to be one of the best, with control over the weather and stunning graphical weather, it is going to add more character to the game. But Seasons is the 4th Expansion pack. Do you think that they will just continue with expansions on the Sims 2 or make a new Sims game all together, also would you buy Sims 3 if there was one
kyleteen Posted at: 17:26 Jan05 2007 Post ID: 1272531
kyleteen
+
+
On 17-Dec-2006 jordanpirrie123 said:I agree, Sims 2 Seasons is going to be one of the best, with control over the weather and stunning graphical weather, it is going to add more character to the game. But Seasons is the 4th Expansion pack. Do you think that they will just continue with expansions on the Sims 2 or make a new Sims game all together, also would you buy Sims 3 if there was one
I probably wouldnt. Having paid all that money on the sims2 and expansions, no, I wouldnt buy it.
my_ipod_and_i Posted at: 09:39 Jan20 2007 Post ID: 1306419
my_ipod_and_i
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think if the sims 3 came out i would examine the back to see whats in it. nothings really better then the sims 2 though.
My ipod is awesome i listen to it it has green day panic! at the disco fall out boy simple plan and other kool stuff.
yourdemise112 Posted at: 12:42 Mar03 2007 Post ID: 1409725
yourdemise112
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Well since were on the topic of expansions i just hve one question, why on earth did they bring out sims 1 lifestories? noone plays sims 1 anymore, just sims 2!!!
if your stupid and you know it give me your keys!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close