Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

Anybody Know How to Add Your Own Music To Sims 2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Mulliane Posted at: 14:43 Sep23 2007 Post ID: 1926015
Mulliane
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey, I was just wondering if anybody knew how to add your on music files to Sims 2. I was reading the ReadMe for Sims2 and it said you could do that but it never said how Eh If anyone knows it would be awesome if they could tell me Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
exodia547 Posted at: 21:00 Nov23 2007 Post ID: 2004221
exodia547
+
+
Yes you can, just add your mp3 files to the folder EA games/The Sims 2/Music and put it in the radio station folder you desire it to be in. If you don't know where that is, the EA games folder should be in your My Documents or something. But make sure it's mp3 and not mp4 from iTunes or it won't work. Hope that helped.
pokenerdia Posted at: 07:43 Feb09 2008 Post ID: 2112455
pokenerdia
+
+
wat website do u go on to start sims house-party.
some1 plz tell me, im despret. Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close