Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 3

aging in sims 3

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

SimsLover09 Posted at: 09:29 Dec27 2012 Post ID: 3189226
SimsLover09
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Aging is one thing that makes sims fun even pregnancy and watching children grow up. It's one memory you can't forget. But on 3DS and DS you cant age or get pregnant or adopt and that ain't fun. When your child is a baby and you want them to grow quick get the birthday cake and they'll tun into a toddler. Toddler is most difficult because you have to teach them stuff make sure their OK and make sure the don't crawl out of the house ( mine went to town and a person took her to her house and i had to go there and get it back)then when their a child they finally leave the house to go places and school and you feel so happy then their teens and you love them to bits but you want to rip them to shreds :D but you feel thankful for what you have then the graduate and are young adults and more grown-up but you'll always think of them as your little angel/angels
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:55 Jan04 2013 Post ID: 3194465
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
um.. is that a question?Eh
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:21 Jan13 2013 Post ID: 3199165
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I live in a biggie houseThumbs Up
gogoamy Posted at: 11:48 Jan21 2013 Post ID: 3201464
gogoamy
Post Likes: 0
+
+
um ok
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:21 Jan29 2013 Post ID: 3203834
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Evil dfjehsugihnejgn
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:55 Feb01 2013 Post ID: 3207158
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Um... Do u know how to have a ghost baby in sims 3 wii.. Can u please tell me... And any other cheat code please te mr that to. Oh ya hears a cheat code( wii) go to the store or supermarket and buy 100 of the catfish and the ones with 3* on it. The. Go to ur house and put all of them into ur fridge and wait for 2 to 3 hours ( a little hint. I waited 4 days and I got more money. The. When you waited for 2 to 3 hours take them out of Ur fridge go back to the supermarket and give them back the catfish and u will have $999,999 or if u wait 3 to 5 dAys u will have $999'999,999. Please replay if you like it and it worked. BYE.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:57 Feb21 2013 Post ID: 3218091
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I loves sims 3 for the wii but pc is much better.The thing I really don't like about sims 3 wii is that when after coming from the hospital to have your baby, as soon as you see it it'll be a child. Not a baby a child.Eh
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:00 Feb23 2013 Post ID: 3218749
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hey i'm cool
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close