Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Cheats on more money and lp

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:20 Jun23 2012 Post ID: 3122760
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i need more money $$$ Not Talking
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:33 Jun23 2012 Post ID: 3122849
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
helpp me pleasee! i need 5 LP bit have 0 LP.
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 13:59 Jun24 2012 Post ID: 3123056
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Guest 74.233.3.112: Please don't post rows of smilies.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:29 Jun25 2012 Post ID: 3123418
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PrayAnxiousWhistle
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:35 Jun26 2012 Post ID: 3123749
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
BTW if you use the time cheat ....for one it doesn't really work except to make it time for a sim to go to work. Also if you go ahead days or change the year you will stop getting daily bonuses which pretty much sucks so don't bother with it. The free store cheat is totally bogus it does not work.
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:38 Jun27 2012 Post ID: 3123967
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
When you have a car and you make a sim "Go for a drive" you can click on the musical notes that pop up behind the car and sometimes they're LP points.
Axionas Posted at: 22:04 Jun27 2012 Post ID: 3124304
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Guest 173.63.180.56 as said above, no posting smilies only. Post box removed.
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:07 Jun28 2012 Post ID: 3124442
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do you get lots of LP? I have zero LP. ;(
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:54 Jun28 2012 Post ID: 3124465
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Well have you tried mass farming useing your sims to farm the peppers I know it's not the quickest ways but it works on any console and you can't get it wrong and as long as you only get the peppers to plant is free
Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:24 Jun29 2012 Post ID: 3124853
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
There is only one way I know that works. I havent seen it for the android but for you people with apple devices click the shopping cart icon. Then quickly close it. wait 10-15 seconds and then oppend it up again. everything should be FREE. UNLIMITED LIFEPOINTS AND SIMOLEONS.Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:16 Jun29 2012 Post ID: 3125084
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do you change toddlers nappy ?
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:48 Jun30 2012 Post ID: 3125153
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I know a way how to get money
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:42 Jun30 2012 Post ID: 3125333
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If you go forward in time and make everyone work then go back to the right time you can make your Simms work quicker and if you have a lot of lp you can make them finish in seconds Smile hope this helps!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:11 Jul07 2012 Post ID: 3127476
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have found that patience is a virtue with Sims Free Play, so if you are playing with the same mindset that you play The Sims 3 or any of the other Sims games, you are not going to be happy. If you have zero life points it's more than likely you are using them to complete tasks faster. Don't do that. You'll want to save your lifepoints for more important things such as completeing buildings faster, but even that isn't necessary.

I did use the time cheat for awhile until I figured out that I was doing myself out of some simoleans. For example, the starter house gives 5 simoleans every 5 seconds. Do the math. It earns you 300 simoleans per hour. That's not including the dog that digs up treasure for you. That dog can give you anywhere from 1 simolean to 100 simoleans and the occasional life point. Taking your Sim for a ride in the car is also a good idea. You make money by tapping on the musical notes and it's a 3 minute ride. Not a whole lot of money, but every little bit helps.

Other bit of advice...planting pays better than baking, but when you have accumulated enough Sims, use your unemployed Sims to plant the longer lasting crops and the employed ones to plant the shorter term crops. The best one for the long crop so far is green beans. The best ones for the short crop are corn, watermelon and potatoes, with potatoes paying out the most. Those are just the levels I've played. The other levels yield plants but some of them cost life points and are long point, and some of them are just long term crops; it's a good idea for you to pay attention to the price/profit ratio of the crops.

For businesses, I build the car dealership first (free Prius!) and then the hobby shop and the pet store. For work, Firehouse and Scienc lab first.

It doesn't hurt to let the game run on it's own time and spend the time either clicking on the starter house with the dog, or have your Sims drive around in their free new cars...all it takes is patience and you will slowly but surely make money. Also, don't buy anything unless you have a goal to buy it. That gains you simoleans and sometimes life points.
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:05 Jul08 2012 Post ID: 3127595
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ummmmmm how do you get married after ur partners? It. Says we need to get engadget if I tap propose marriage...btw I have the sims on my IPAD HELpPppPpPpPPPpPpDoh

EDIT: Rows of smilies removed. ~Forgoten_Scars

« Last edited by on Jul 8th 2012 »
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:25 Jul08 2012 Post ID: 3127772
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The time cheat, (where you go to settings and change time/date) was great while it lasted. Since the June update it rarely works. Have to catch it just right before the message comes up saying it couldn't connect to internet. I get it about one out of six tries.

Would love to hear of any new ideas! Pray
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:25 Jul09 2012 Post ID: 3127932
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have 3 steps to earn money and lp "Life points"
First you should keep on planting while u are sleeping or busy.
You can plant onions it cost 800$.
Second step if you want to earn lifepoints you should make the quests.
If you want earn fast money you should buy a lot of houses you have to sell the items in your house so in one week you'll have like 20k.
Third-You have to talk and be funny as much you can then you'll have exp then upuouwill level up andearn money and lifepoints.
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:42 Jul10 2012 Post ID: 3128185
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do you have a baby on the sims free play on a iPad I've tried but it just won't let me...I even bought a crib and got married..Brick Wall
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 18:10 Jul10 2012 Post ID: 3128287
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Guest 216.252.18.5: Please don't post rows of smilies.
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:22 Aug08 2012 Post ID: 3137610
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi okay to get married you keep doing all this romantic stuff and soon it will let you SmileSmile But i really need more lp :/ anyone know how
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close