Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

`Grow a baby into a toddler goal????

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:35 May27 2014 Post ID: 3320657
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have had a baby for about a month now and can't get it to turn into a toddler. I'm on Level 14 and the "Quest for Toddlers" is attained at level 11. What can I do? I don't want to reset my game because my town is worth $500,000.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:36 May29 2014 Post ID: 3320970
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
thanks Ameliasawzome
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:44 Jun02 2014 Post ID: 3321290
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Well first you go to the house your baby is in then you press have birthday and you buy the birthday cake that is 5 lp and when that's done you press have birthday one more time and then press the cake that's on the stove and then your game will whisle and the baby will transport into a toddler !!!!!!!!!!?
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:35 Jun30 2014 Post ID: 3326089
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have 3 babies to different married couples and I've had the 'A Quest For Toddlers', I didn't pass it and now I can't bake a cake to grow the baby to a toddler. What do I do?
mr-exotic Posted at: 04:04 Aug19 2014 Post ID: 3338545
mr-exotic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Im rank 16 and im trying to grow a baby into a toddler I buy the cake I lp it then I get a baby lp that then I give it a birthday but it doesnt complete the quest plz help
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:53 Aug20 2014 Post ID: 3338883
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Question: I am stuck on this goal too. I know how to do it but it won't give me the reward when I grow the baby into a toddler. I baked the cake, used LP to make the process faster, and gave it to the baby. What else am I supposed to do?
mr-exotic Posted at: 06:29 Aug23 2014 Post ID: 3340364
mr-exotic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Me too exact same thing I dont wanna reset
mr-exotic Posted at: 06:31 Aug23 2014 Post ID: 3340366
mr-exotic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:Question: I am stuck on this goal too. I know how to do it but it won't give me the reward when I grow the baby into a toddler. I baked the cake, used LP to make the process faster, and gave it to the baby. What else am I supposed to do?

Same problem
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:56 Sep02 2014 Post ID: 3342409
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was able to grow my baby into a toddler, but the goal still remained! How do I fix that?
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:37 Sep07 2014 Post ID: 3343594
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have d latest update and it is very good it's much cheaper than what u guys r talking about . We have a whole big quest fr turning a baby into a toddler !! It is very systematic I it . Dancing
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:49 Sep13 2014 Post ID: 3344966
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi everyone!!

Ok my problem is that, my Sims are married, they have a baby, and they already have a birthday cake. But when the birthday cake is used on the baby, the baby grows into a toddler, but I'm stuck at the goal "Grow baby into toddler", despite trying on the countless babies I have made. I have also tried on other sims' babies, as well as relocating my household. Any suggestions?

I do not wish to restart the game so.. I really hope its fixable!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:36 Sep13 2014 Post ID: 3344996
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Um well I am having the same problem I my sim family has 2 baby's and a different family has 1 :( and having a baby is so boring :( hashtag sad face
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:22 Sep14 2014 Post ID: 3345196
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
For people who have more than 5lp this is for you.(sorry other people)once you complete the quest you have to bake a cake. It's 5lp. It's a day tooBrick Wall but for people who needs lp, I have something to tell you. The people who are making this game are fixing al cheats. Right now, the puppy paradise update has all cheats fixed Brick WallBrick Wall so beware?
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:03 Sep14 2014 Post ID: 3345258
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Have given the baby a birthday cake andi t turned into a toddler but it hasn't said that the goal is complete, do I need to do anything else?
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:24 Sep16 2014 Post ID: 3345539
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
So here what is my problem,,i have a baby and i already bake the bday cake,and i click the baby and have birthday,now my baby is a toodler,and then the quest does'nt do anything what should i do???Bounce
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:28 Sep20 2014 Post ID: 3346458
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I just got the cake but there is this glitch that when u tap on a cake,it logs u out of the game and when u get back in, ur back at the beginning of the game!! PLZ FIX!!!!!! ??????????
juztyne Posted at: 16:30 Sep22 2014 Post ID: 3346832
juztyne
+
+
I'm level 22 and i didnt complete the quest for toddler. I want my baby become toddler but i dont know how. :( i already baked 2 birthday cakes too
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:43 Dec01 2014 Post ID: 3361287
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My Babies are 1 day old I heard you need cake and birthday but how to I unlock the cake and birthday?
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:12 Jan15 2015 Post ID: 3368008
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
So I'm on lvl 14 and it won't let me change my two babies into toddlers or make birthday cakes because it says I have to do a quest for lvl 12 but even when I was on level 12 I still had my babies and I got nothing but the same response and I WAS ON LVL 12 >.< help meeeee?!?!
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:43 Jan16 2015 Post ID: 3368102
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You get two people engaged then make sure there health is good then get married. then get a sim to bake a cake{takes 5 hours} then press on the baby and then press have a birthday. Violin Liar
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close