Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Help! My Sims all suffer from crazy eyes

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 02:24 Sep28 2012 Post ID: 3153581
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey there,

since last night all my grown up sims are displayed with huge crazy eyes (well, there faces in the sim tracker and on the map, but not in the game itself). It looks so scary! In the past weeks I let them work quite a lot on the fields to get the money to do all the things the game wanted done, but I always took care that the bars were fully green, so this shouldn't be a lack of sleep problem, or should it? Anyway, as they keep stretching and yawning quite a lot, I decided to not let them work in the garden all night anymore, but have them go to deep sleep in the night. So there really is no reason why this should happen now - if it has something to do with sleep deprivation anyway. I had hoped it would go away after the preteen update which i did this morning, but the still look scary crazy. Anyone else had that problem? Is that a glitch or a message from the game?

Th�nx for your help.

btw: I would also appreciate some neighbours, my facebook alias (which I only use for sims) is schmu hermlod, if u need neighbours, please add me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:28 Sep29 2012 Post ID: 3154056
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Anxious i Neverland
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:00 Oct19 2012 Post ID: 3162986
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have this issue too.
They have large zombie eyes in the sim tracker page.
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:26 Oct19 2012 Post ID: 3163295
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
go the hair cutter (you see it on the town map) and change something cheap on each (usually the hair) the rest is very expensive.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close