Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Anyone else getting glitches?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

jinwaamo Posted at: 08:05 Jan01 2013 Post ID: 3192108
jinwaamo
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I did all my Santa tasks and was told to come back on Xmas day to see what gifts he brought, which I did but had nothing, I checked everywhere.

Also last night my competetion centre was running fine but the sim I wanted was busy, when I went back on it today to enter the sim it says there's no new competetion for over 4000 hours but I haven't done time cheats or anything since months ago!

Also I cannot seem to back up my game no matter what I do. Is it just me - has anyone got answers to these weird glitches?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
jinwaamo Posted at: 10:45 Jan03 2013 Post ID: 3193781
jinwaamo
+
+
Oh and also now one of my Sims got stuck at work, so I had to use LP to get her to finish and now her work briefcase doesn't flash anymore.

Is it just me then?
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:14 Jan04 2013 Post ID: 3194234
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
One of my Sim's didn't get dressed after his shower... It's really awkward working with him now... He does all his tasks, but half naked! :/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:34 Jan04 2013 Post ID: 3194301
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I keep getting this glitch where it sounds like there's a fire in one of my sims' homes. I've checked and there isn't a fire on the stove or anything, it's really annoying and won't go away!
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:15 Jan23 2013 Post ID: 3202147
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My sims are all standing there , wobbling like they've lost their balance. My sim tracker says there're not performing a task, but I can't get them to do anything! When I try to send them to work, it says my sim is busy. ???
...To get your sim to re-dress, just have it take another quick rinse.
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:02 Jan23 2013 Post ID: 3202164
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do i get my sims to woohoo?
Justsuern Posted at: 23:49 Jan23 2013 Post ID: 3202231
Justsuern
+
+
Forum Guest said:One of my Sim's didn't get dressed after his shower... It's really awkward working with him now... He does all his tasks, but half naked! :/

Have your naked sims go visit another neighbor. When he/she comes back home they will be dressed.
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:06 Mar20 2013 Post ID: 3227084
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If you take a preteen girl and get her to change then cancel it she turns naked
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:09 Dec13 2013 Post ID: 3293370
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I needed to do a task called: "spend $8000 on outdoor furniture". I have now spent more than $20,000 on outdoor furniture and I still haven't been given my next task!! What can I do to fix this glitch? Can I report this somehow?
Kkat999 Posted at: 23:06 Dec13 2013 Post ID: 3293640
Kkat999
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Recently I had my sims be ghost hunters to level up to the max level and finish the collection, but starting about last week, every time I clicked the red signal for a ghost to appear, my game would freeze up and crash. I tried restarting my game and click the signal again but it would crash again and after like 3 tries of trying to get it to work, the whole game would cancel every sims' current action.
I had to give up ghosthunting because it started to get annoying.
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:51 Jan05 2015 Post ID: 3366895
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I had to ?chat' for 10 he's and when I came back a day later, they had finished, but it didn't go through. Just today at 2 in the afternoon, I sent everyone to work and took care of a couple Sims, it is now 11:50@ night and it seems no time has passed. Why is it doing that?
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:46 Feb18 2015 Post ID: 3371509
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Mine started doing that today after they got out of bed
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close