Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Money cheat!!! Works after new update (swimming/pool update)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:15 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207511
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I used the cheat a while ago and now it doesnt let me get my dailely reward and its been like that for several monthsBrick Wall it also wont let me send any sims i made before the cheat to work/school. im mainly concerned about fixing the dailly reward though, any suggestions?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:25 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207521
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Wow thanks but it has messed up my systems so thanks Not Talking
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:16 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207548
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I used this cheat on the 31st of January right after I updated the game. It seemed to have worked fine. The next day I thought that I would try the same thing and that's when chaos ensued. The Party Boat and Competition Center are both at astronomical numbers. In order to get the Party Boat gift, compete at the Competition Center, send my Sims to work and pre-teens to school, I have to set my iPad 2 time to December 27+, 2013.

Every time I collect the Party Boat award, the collection time moves back even further when I change the time back to my real time. I wish that I could wait a whole year before sending my Sims to do things, but that's the part I love most about this game. I backed up my game to the iCloud on the 26th of January. So I have to revert back to that.

Unfortunately, I lose the money that I paid for with real dollars, the money I siphoned from the cheat, 5 Sims with jobs, hobbies, and relationships/friendships, the remaining construction of the workplaces and stores, an infant, the remodeling of ALL of the homes, and 5 levels. *sigh* That was a run-on sentence there. The cheat that worked before the update (going back to 2009) is now the direct opposite. When you went back in time that gave the you $ and exp. from the buildings, etc. Then you could go back to real time and everything would be fine. But the cheat that works after this new update, your REAL TIME is like 2009 minus the $ and everything.

Sure, you can go to December 23+, 2013 and get everything but when you come back to your real time, the Party Boat and Competition Center is out of order. You then have to revert back to December to send your Sims to work and so on. I hope I make sense, but I'm sorry if I do not. I don't know about Android, but if you have an Apple product be sure that you save your data daily if at all possible. If there has been a new development that I'm not aware of, please let all of us know.
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:00 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207700
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It works! Thank you Much!
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:07 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207753
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It worked thanks it gave me $10,000
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:30 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207831
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I wrote the earlier lengthy post about my trouble with the Party Boat and Competition Center being out of whack. After looking at different posts on this site, I was able to correct the boat and competition time. It seems that the cheat works. If the Sims will be able to return to work/school, that remains to be seen.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:23 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3207899
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My friend had dis problem ( on the same phone ) and sh� went to settings and turned off the ( automatic time ) button. Hope this helped Cool
Enthused Meerkat Posted at: 17:59 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3208126
Enthused Meerkat
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Forum Guest said:I used the cheat a while ago and now it doesnt let me get my dailely reward and its been like that for several monthsBrick Wall it also wont let me send any sims i made before the cheat to work/school. im mainly concerned about fixing the dailly reward though, any suggestions?

Yea, same here...wish I new how to fix it.

Forum Guest said:I used this cheat on the 31st of January right after I updated the game. It seemed to have worked fine. The next day I thought that I would try the same thing and that's when chaos ensued. The Party Boat and Competition Center are both at astronomical numbers. In order to get the Party Boat gift, compete at the Competition Center, send my Sims to work and pre-teens to school, I have to set my iPad 2 time to December 27+, 2013.

Every time I collect the Party Boat award, the collection time moves back even further when I change the time back to my real time. I wish that I could wait a whole year before sending my Sims to do things, but that's the part I love most about this game. I backed up my game to the iCloud on the 26th of January. So I have to revert back to that.

Unfortunately, I lose the money that I paid for with real dollars, the money I siphoned from the cheat, 5 Sims with jobs, hobbies, and relationships/friendships, the remaining construction of the workplaces and stores, an infant, the remodeling of ALL of the homes, and 5 levels. *sigh* That was a run-on sentence there. The cheat that worked before the update (going back to 2009) is now the direct opposite. When you went back in time that gave the you $ and exp. from the buildings, etc. Then you could go back to real time and everything would be fine. But the cheat that works after this new update, your REAL TIME is like 2009 minus the $ and everything.

Sure, you can go to December 23+, 2013 and get everything but when you come back to your real time, the Party Boat and Competition Center is out of order. You then have to revert back to December to send your Sims to work and so on. I hope I make sense, but I'm sorry if I do not. I don't know about Android, but if you have an Apple product be sure that you save your data daily if at all possible. If there has been a new development that I'm not aware of, please let all of us know.

I have the same issue...used the cheat prior to the pool update. I was able to resolve the problem with the competition center, but not the party boat.

Here's what I did to fix the competition center issue -
Go back to the future date you set it to before in your settings
Click the competition center and select one of your sims to compete.
Then close out the app (by going back to your device home screen, double clicking your home button to view active apps, touch and hold on the app to make it wiggle and click the X).
Then go back to settings and fix your time/date to the present.
Go back to the app and the sim you chose to compete will show in sim tracker as competing.
Click on that sim in the tracker and click the X to cancel them competing.
Next time you go to the competition center it should show the next competition in a reasonable amount of hours.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:53 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3208269
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thx it did work
Drool Applause
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:28 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3208342
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have an android and it is't working. before i even leave settings it changes back to todays date.
nyki30 Posted at: 21:53 Feb02 2013 Post ID: 3208359
nyki30
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Any tips for the galaxy 3? the date changes back automatically even before exiting the settings.
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:40 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3208579
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
only worked once
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:52 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3208696
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
@Enthused Meerkat - "I have the same issue...used the cheat prior to the pool update. I was able to resolve the problem with the competition center, but not the party boat."

Not sure if you resolved it or not, but here is the way I changed the Party Boat time:

(1.) Go to the future how ever many hours the boat indicates. I even had to change the time. So my manual setting was on December 31, 2012 - 6:22pm. The Part Boat gift icon was flashing at that time.

(2.)I clicked on the Party Boat but did NOT click on the gift box in the boat.

(3.)Close out of the app by pressing home.

(4.)Open Settings and change your time back to present time.

(5.)Go back to the game and it should open up to the Party Boat.

(6.)While in your present time click on the gift and afterwards it should read your normal hour within your 24-hour time period. After I did this my Party Boat was down to 18hrs. If this doesn't work, then after changing your time back to your present day time, be sure you delete the game from your multi-tasking history. I hope I'm saying this right.

*~*~*

After this cheat, has anyone been able to send their Sims to work?
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:53 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3208698
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Whoops. I meant 2013. I'm sorry.
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:10 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3208775
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
THANKS SO MUCHAnxiousApplauseWhistleDohEhEvilNot TalkingPrayShameSmileNot TalkingThumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:40 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3208793
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Eh Will it work for kindle fire?
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:46 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3208799
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Anxious I am a newbie to sims freeplay and I only have 5 people and 1 baby is there any thing that I can do to like level up faster?
I seriously don't know what I'm doing. It is hard to save up money and I only have 1 lp is there a strategy out there???????Think
simsrock12345 Posted at: 09:50 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3208805
simsrock12345
+
+
Anxious I am a newbie to sims freeplay and I only have 5 people and 1 baby is there any thing that I can do to like level up faster?
I seriously don't know what I'm doing. It is hard to save up money and I only have 1 lp is there a strategy out there???????Think
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:18 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3208828
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
GOOD STUFF!!!!!!Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:06 Feb03 2013 Post ID: 3209138
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Exit sims and delete history, change date to December 23,2013 you will get money then to fix the 7000 hr problem you exit sims and delete history again and change the date back

This worked for me hope it works for you!
Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close