Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Warning/Question about update cheat......

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

niemand420 Posted at: 12:34 Mar22 2013 Post ID: 3227294
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ive read a few posts about people unable to do things in the living large track.
Now, I just noticed that the 2nd icon that gave you living large tasks is missing...
Anyone else have this problem?
the green icon that appeared next to the snaphot icon. its green with a woman in it and a number, the number of tasks required. Again, after implementing the cheat, that is now missing!
Any ideas? Did this happen to anyone else? Did it come back. luckily I am pretty good about BU's.... but my million plus simoleans Pray
Check out this FreePlay FaceBook Page
https://www.facebook.com/Si...sAndTips
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
niemand420 Posted at: 09:58 Mar23 2013 Post ID: 3227446
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay I'm not here to say this happens to everyone. But for me, when I did the speed up time money cheat, it messed up my living large track.
When I started the cheat I had already the beach houses. But I have not opened up the movie studio.

After doing the cheat a few times, I lost the other, living large icon.
I was unable to finish the tasks.

What I had to do, was bring back a back up from the cloud, and then finish the living large track. After finishing it I was able to use the cheat with no problems.
It may not happen to you! But, remember it's a possibility.

BTW, if you have a jailbroken ios device the BEST way to finish the living large track is to use PENNSTATEFAN73's Excellent LP cheat!!!!!

Simple to use, and does NOT affect the living large track.

Thanks PENNSTATEFAN73
bricksatmywindow Posted at: 13:22 Mar23 2013 Post ID: 3227481
bricksatmywindow
Forum GuestMember
+
+
same thing happened to me! I can't do anything with the real estate unless I forward to April or May.
niemand420 Posted at: 15:26 Mar23 2013 Post ID: 3227510
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks PennStatefan73.

But for bricksatmywindow and the others who already made the mistake there may be hope yet.
i was doing the time cheat somewhere in July, and I got this dialog from the game

Up oh, looks like you didn't finish the goals! Not to worry, the new housing development, real estate agency and movie studio are now unlocked and available for you to enjoy

Just just a heads up

« Last edited by niemand420 on Mar 26th 2013 »
niemand420 Posted at: 12:07 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228127
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
pennstatefan73 said:Thats an awesome find! we should work together...

We are!! Thumbs Up You just don't realize that YOU are doing all the heavy lifting and Im just riffing off of your work!!

BUT if you have something in mind give me a holler..... I would be happy to help you out! (least I could do)
AraIv Posted at: 15:53 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228193
AraIv
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have a question I was doing the cheats before the new update and now I'm unable to build the real estate I don't get the lady with the tasks and I had never saved my game on cloud until about a week ago. Iv tried down loading my game from my iPhone to my itouch but I still am unable to build the real estate or any of the beach houses. Can u please help or do u have any suggestions?? Thanks!!
niemand420 Posted at: 09:20 Mar26 2013 Post ID: 3228429
niemand420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
AraIv said:I have a question I was doing the cheats before the new update and now I'm unable to build the real estate I don't get the lady with the tasks and I had never saved my game on cloud until about a week ago. Iv tried down loading my game from my iPhone to my itouch but I still am unable to build the real estate or any of the beach houses. Can u please help or do u have any suggestions?? Thanks!!

Let me try to understand this.....

You did NOT do the cheats AFTER the update? Did you EVER get the lady with the living large goals?
What level are you on?
simsimsim Posted at: 03:15 Jul23 2013 Post ID: 3261440
simsimsim
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi there,
i did the time cheat following you guys' plan. but i chose one year later because there's a person said one year later will be better. :(

it's there any chance for me to go back if i did one step wrong?
now my competition have to wait for 761 hours because i accidentally claimed the prize.
It's there any way except for deleting the whole game and download from the cloud?
i don't want to lose my social point. :(
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:39 Nov08 2015 Post ID: 3393362
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Please tell me what I do I did all types of cheats even some types oflp generators but nothing happen I have Android tab venue 7 3740
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close