Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Urbz : Sims in the City

Questions.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
melissa03 Posted at: 16:36 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195531
melissa03
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze help me! Also, do I give the richies trophy to luthor?
I tried being normal...worst 20 minutes of my life
game guy Posted at: 02:26 Jun11 2005 Post ID: 201033
game guy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
'Also on the bulliten board, it says password for club xizzle "bucket" but in the thrift shop (i think that shop, the one you can walk into and has a mirror) you can keep going down (dont buy anything down there or go down farther than when it copies off your inventory) and there is a slip of paper that also says "bucket". that is very strange.'

sorry, you're games mucked up. happened to me 2. only heidi shadows is supposed to have that slip. if u keep going down, she also has stuff from monnbase zeta and the stuff u have in your pocket, but u cant buy nething or the game freezes.
game guy Posted at: 02:44 Jun11 2005 Post ID: 201049
game guy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can u make the gravboard fly? i think u can but i dnt know how.
Also, ne update on da moonbase zeta stuff? i cudnt get it 2 wrk either, and i had 2 meteorites, one at front + 1 at back of invent. Also, is phone home something special, coz people keep talking about special doors but wen i go in i automaticly hav 2 phone a friend
ratchet-king Posted at: 04:58 Jun11 2005 Post ID: 201164
ratchet-king
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This topic is turning out to a spam topic, I said that if you had any unanswered questions for this game, that didn' got answered on the main page, you can ask. Topic closed
Back from the depths of hell... Not really, just school.

Anyways, you can pretty much ignore anything on my bio/profile, as it's all extremely outdated. About 3 years to be precise. Same goes for the name, although I'm still enjoying Ratchet & Clank ;)
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 197013

Post Top
Click to close