Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
World of Warcraft

Need to know about different classes and races.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ansemthewise Posted at: 17:37 Feb11 2007 Post ID: 1360828
ansemthewise
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Im downloading teh trial and i want to know wether i should be a tauron or a night elf. i want to be a druid because i think it seems the best. I played for bout 20 min. on my nightelf druid on my brothers game when he was home for college. I liked the druid but i only got to level 4 with him so im not very confident with my decision making. please give me advice

Join Beyond the Kingdom Key! NOW!!!http://teams.supercheats.co...ngdomkey
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Gameboy_rulz Posted at: 18:33 Feb14 2007 Post ID: 1368818
Gameboy_rulz
+
+
Well this all depends on your style of play and preferences.
To get a feel for your favorite class, try all of them atleast once and get to lvl 4-8 to know for sure. Heres a little list on skills for the classes you may come to love.

Druid-Very versitial soloing class, its a caster that morphs into animals from quests and such and can turn into a backup warroir and rogue. They also have land and water travel forms at later levels. And depending on thier spec, they can turn into a moonkin (balance spell caster with high armor) or a tree (healing spell caster with high armor, or even boost their animal prowress. An extremely good leveling class for groups and soloing.

Hunter-Attacks from a distance using bows and guns rapidly, able to tame wild animals at 10 and use them to fight with. Great for soloing, adding lots of damage, can use multiple damage/debuff traps and shots/stings, even some melee abilitys.

Mage-The range damage kings. They specialize in spellcasting damage with fire spells, a range of slows, stops, and other effects with ice, and a very good blasting move from arcane Can win or lose to any depending on skill. All mages die easily, bad mages die often.

Rogue-(my fav) Close range damage machines, specially designesd to attack up close with numerous stuns, abilitys, and powerful moves. Can use poisons to slow or debuff or add damage at 20, can stealth, and can duel wield at 10 adding major damage. These guys also excell at soloing moderatly well. Well equiped rogues can outperform almost anyone in the battlegrounds if played right.

Warlock- The casting hunters, these guys pack a long and agonizing punch, they throw on like 5 DOTs (damage over time) abilitys and let thier summoned minion be the target as the damage piles on. These guys can summon atleast five diffrent minions (as i know of) and can make other players run screaming, seriously with their abilitys).

Priest-WoWs healers, these guys are meant to heal, with healing powers int he thousands, they can save lifes and ressurect them. They have numerous heals and unknown power. When specialized in shadow, they become all-mighty, they have a powerful DOT, and several surprising damage abilitys, they have a smaller level of the warlocks fear ability and can rule at PVP. Good heals, Great fun.

Warrior-Can you say tank? this is them up close men of arms. These guys are designed to take blow after blow of damage and keep fighting to the end. They got several aggro(the amount the monsters want to kill you) getting moves, a couple stuns, and pros at melee if theyre healed now and then. They often become leaders and well respected.

Shamen- Heal me! Protect me! Kill them! Can all the classes do this? no, can shamen? yes, these badboys have totems to heal, fight, and add buffs to the whole group, up to 4 out at a time too. They can wear good armor for a class with healing powers, and can really boost your morale and kill the enemies. All the abilitys may be confusing, but it will work out if your smart.

Paladin- Ack! save the healer! Most people dont want healing classes to die, theses guys wont, they have the armor of a warrior and good heals. Did I mention all the buffs, seals, auroras? Dare i say it, but these guys resemble shamen, they can heal, and deal alot of damage if played right. If used correctly, these guys never die, its true.

Whew.... that was like 20 mins of typing right there.... Hey, use this as a guide pinned if anyone wants to see it, i think itl help real well.

« Last edited by Gameboy_rulz on Feb 14th 2007 »
Pwnt you have...
Add on Xbox live if your into Halo. Just say ur from supercheats, c ya there.
slipknot837 Posted at: 06:35 Feb17 2007 Post ID: 1375119
slipknot837
+
+
they are all not good at the beggining ayways untill you get to lvl 10

« Last edited by slipknot837 on Feb 17th 2007 »
Wow... Its been a long time
akacha Posted at: 11:48 Feb17 2007 Post ID: 1375876
akacha
+
+
my 2 favs are pally and mage
ansemthewise Posted at: 10:43 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1383386
ansemthewise
+
+
well i seem to like the hunter the best, and since all my friends are allience i'll pick the dwarf. I do have a question though... can any other class use ranged weapons such as guns and bows besides the hunter?

Join Beyond the Kingdom Key! NOW!!!http://teams.supercheats.co...ngdomkey
akacha Posted at: 18:21 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1384467
akacha
+
+
in the beggining no but some classes can learn from weapon trainer i think
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close