Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
World of Warcraft

Noob trying to find her way around....unsure...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

airbear316 Posted at: 16:21 Jul19 2008 Post ID: 2336614
airbear316
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
When am I ready to belong to a guild and go in dungeons. Im a level 10 nightelf druid and just started playing about 2 weeks ago. Dungeons sound fun but I want to be able to help my team not hurt them. Is level 10 to inexperianced??? And how do I find a guild that will be patient with my noob statis? Thanks for any responses. Thumbs Up
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Lycanthrope Posted at: 19:42 Jul20 2008 Post ID: 2338271
Lycanthrope
Post Likes: 0
+
+
What realm are you in? It depends what realm you are in for guilds and for dungeons try around 15 or so not sure about that I think the lowest level dungeon on alliance is like lvl 17 or something. I think.
[center][b] Damn awesome tag by V-Gamer, thanks breh

The Word Alive - The Devil Inside
PannicC[/center][/b]
johnkrill Posted at: 20:06 Jul20 2008 Post ID: 2338278
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Yes, try to hit at least level 15 before doing the Deadmines in Westfall.

Also, your spec will later determine how you will be used in groups and raids, so think about that.

If you are going Feral, you'll most likely be a tank. Restoration will get you the healing spot. Going Balance is not advised, but will serve as DPS.

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
Mr.Clueless Posted at: 16:14 Jul27 2008 Post ID: 2349125
Mr.Clueless
Post Likes: 1
+
+
You an get into guilds at any time, and in general the World of Warcraft community is very helpful and appreciative. Unlike people in some games, they atually remember what it's like to be new, and how nice it was for people to help them out, instead of just goign "dude u nub, get lost!!!!11111!!11!!one!11eins!!!"
A lot of guilds are actively recruiting, but most of those guilds are awful. Just ask around, if you can join peoples' guilds.
And so he said, "and there will be delicious cake", and with those words, I said, "I see what you did there..."
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close