Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

Extras for the Pros

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
4125141 Posted at: 12:46 Jun06 2006 Post ID: 855902
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
im always getting that thing where i use a finisher and it says ive got a stored one but it goes if you actually store a finisher
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 16:39 Jun06 2006 Post ID: 856452
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yea i get that a lot now

d-x boy Posted at: 11:26 Jun07 2006 Post ID: 857092
d-x boy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
but when eddie did the ddt i did notice lashley was stuck to the ground
d-x lover 4 live!!!!!!!!!!!
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 16:29 Jun07 2006 Post ID: 857475
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
ok thats very strange

adamiscool Posted at: 04:06 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 857957
adamiscool
+
+
some may know this but you can put people through a pool table in bar brawl matches
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 06:05 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 857987
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yea i done dat like tonnes of times

!! Him !! Posted at: 19:32 Oct14 2006 Post ID: 1087881
!! Him !!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey everyone Him is back the creator of this area (extras for the pros) first off i was playing a ironman match and did a move that made the skreen go slow mo you now. Well the screen stade in slow mo for the rest of the match and it was cool because i reverced EVERYTHING. and second my first post i said Jeff Hardy does Swaton Bomb off ladder when u push O up when opponet is groggy on ladder, well if you are Chris Jerico push O up when opponet is groggy on ladder and u do the Walls of Jerrico on the top. If u saw the match between Jerico and Benoit in 2002 you have seen this move.
Well i hope we can get this forum running again so get posting some EXTRAs cool glitches are also excepted. Which reminds me this happend twice in a steel cage match both myself and opponet fell out of the cage on to other side and the bell dident go the i pushe triangle toward ring and i slide threw the cage and under ropes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that happend TWICE. COOL HUH!!!!
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 02:46 Oct15 2006 Post ID: 1088303
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
dude you should of just made a new one and copyed everyones glitches and put them in the first post....

!! Him !! Posted at: 13:07 Oct15 2006 Post ID: 1088889
!! Him !!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
na this is easyer plus i wana get this formum hugh. Also i thought you werent allowed to do fornmums that are areadly being done or on this formus or what ever. So did u try Jerico on the ladder or Jeff... cool huh. Beware if Jeff misses....ouch!
PS. Anyone know what Edge's entrance music title is and who its by?
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 16:17 Oct15 2006 Post ID: 1089244
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Yeah its Metalingus by AlterBridge.I'll try the Jericho on the ladder thing.I also did the Jeff one.If you have an Action Replay Max you can make a Money in the Bank ladder match cheat.Go to the Action Replay code section of this game.

I just tried the Jericho Ladder thing and it did not work.All it did was a suplex when i went O and Up

« Last edited by agent Cody Bauer on Oct 15th 2006 »
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

!! Him !! Posted at: 18:43 Oct15 2006 Post ID: 1089489
!! Him !!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
realy? have you messed with his finishers because it worked for me realy it did it also worked on WWE just bring it. I swear it worked somone else try it. and for me both his finishers were the walls. REALY it worked for me i did it a few times too.
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 16:04 Oct16 2006 Post ID: 1090711
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
!! Him !! what you did was bump a topic, instead of doing that your ment to just make a new one

!! Him !! Posted at: 17:41 Oct17 2006 Post ID: 1092507
!! Him !!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry i dont under stand what u are saying lie cheat steal. But really jerico does do his special walls on the ladder its cool.
Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 19:34 Oct17 2006 Post ID: 1092781
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Do you see where it says Start New Topic at the top?Okay,you were supposed to click on that and make a new topic called Extras for the Pros#2 or something like that.Why,you ask?Because this post:*"Hey everyone Him is back the creator of this area (extras for the pros) first off i was playing a ironman match and did a move that made the skreen go slow mo you now. Well the screen stade in slow mo for the rest of the match and it was cool because i reverced EVERYTHING. and second my first post i said Jeff Hardy does Swaton Bomb off ladder when u push O up when opponet is groggy on ladder, well if you are Chris Jerico push O up when opponet is groggy on ladder and u do the Walls of Jerrico on the top. If u saw the match between Jerico and Benoit in 2002 you have seen this move.
Well i hope we can get this forum running again so get posting some EXTRAs cool glitches are also excepted. Which reminds me this happend twice in a steel cage match both myself and opponet fell out of the cage on to other side and the bell dident go the i pushe triangle toward ring and i slide threw the cage and under ropes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that happend TWICE. COOL HUH!!!!"
was posted atleast one month after the last post.This is called BUMPING.You are not supposed to do that.You are supposed make a new topic instead of posting on an old one.If the topic is one month old,you are not supposed to post there.
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 15:59 Oct18 2006 Post ID: 1093785
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yes but there is a rule thing that if it has potential to pick up again after a bump leave it open.

i dont know if this has happen to you guys or if its just a glitch in my game but i did the swantom bomb thing on the outside and i pushed him on the announce table and hit him and the table broke, but when you do a superplex of the ladder into the announce table it didnt break

!! Him !! Posted at: 16:24 Oct18 2006 Post ID: 1093835
!! Him !!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sweet on to the table iv been trying to do that for soooo long and it hasent happend yet. Funnest thing happent thought when i did swaton bomb once, it was outside of the ring in a triple threat tag ladder match me (Jeff) went up then another guy i beat him down and did my move so the guy got pushed off and jeff jumped to the top, while he stood on the top another guy bumped the ladder and moved it very far away from the guy on the ground so jeff jumped missed horrably but the guy on the ground still acted like he got hit with the bomb and jeff was like he hit him it was hilarious.
Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 17:52 Oct19 2006 Post ID: 1096439
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
If you want to do the Walls of Jericho on the ladder,press down and circle.It worked for me.It was really cool.ya.
!! Him !! Posted at: 19:23 Oct19 2006 Post ID: 1096774
!! Him !!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
weird i did circle up but ya it is cool just like jerico vs. benoit in a ladder match in 2002
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 00:24 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1101730
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
well this is a glitch but

sometimes when you jump at your opponent when he is on the outside and you jump off a ladder from the inside you sometimes land on the steps. then sometimes you can jump off the steps.

!! Him !! Posted at: 19:11 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1103790
!! Him !!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cool. ya there are alot of glitches and alot of secret extras (like when Rey runs at a guy resting on ropes press x =619)but anyway if this game has this many secret extras and glitches amagin how many 2007 (coming out november 14) will have!! oh i cant wait to find secrect extras and to laugh at the hilarious glitches!
Displaying Page 7 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close