Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

GM mode help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:23 Aug24 2006 Post ID: 1008419
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
I chose Raw and I keep losing fans,I have good wrestlers but the fans tune into Smackdown more then they do to Raw,I make good matchs but I still loses fans,how come?,most of my wrestlers have a lot of popularity.

Also how can I chuck people out of the ring in the royal rumble,I push circle and triangle and i'm standing near the rops,but nothing happens,and when I do get them on the apron I don't know how to push them off,an when i'm getting push off,how can I get back in if two people are pushing me?,I try but I never can.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Aug 24th 2006 »

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:40 Aug25 2006 Post ID: 1008854
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If there are two people pushing you in the royal rumble, forget about it, your done.

When you get someone on the apron, grapple them (Circle) and then mash the buttons as fast as you can, most of the time someone will come to help you, which'll make the job alot easier...

With GM mode, try not to use the same matches over and over, and save the really good matches (Hell in a Cell, Last Man Standing and Ironman) for the PPV's, you'll get more fans this way. One more tip, use rivalrys...if you don't, you have no chance of getting fans...If you don't know how to make a rivalry, start two people in a single match, this'll get it started, then they have to be in the same match every week, unless you use the "In place of rivalry" promo..

(And, could you please give me your list of superstars, i may be able to help more...)

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 02:43 Aug25 2006 Post ID: 1008855
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
well you might be losing fans cause you might not be putting real good matches in. and try to include title matches

to chuck people out you must irish whip them onto the apron then press circle and press buttons as fast as you can and there bar should go down

its really hard to get back in when 2 people are pushing you. I dont know if this is right but if you got a finisher while they are throwing you out press l1 and you should come back in

Mr_darkside Posted at: 12:15 Aug25 2006 Post ID: 1009309
Mr_darkside
+
+
To get more fans you can slander the over show but it can back fire and with the rivaliestry to change the matches they are in each week like having them in tag matches or hanicap matches that will keep the rivaly going for longer but remember to keep the two superstars that are in the rivaly in the same match all the time. I f you do this with most of your superstars and have the rivaly going for 7-12 weeks with the tumbs up icons on and have them in very good matches at the PPV's and them defending the titles then you will get loads of fans, more then the other show will get from there PPV's
annefranman52 Posted at: 12:19 Aug25 2006 Post ID: 1009311
annefranman52
+
+
1) Make sure when you are signing superstars at the start, you offer your big stars a long contract. This way you don't have to spend loads of money like 3 months into the season. Also make sure you get at least 2 of the following.

Triple H
Undertaker
John Cena
Batista

2)Make sure your first few shows are good ones, try and use all your superstars to get them off to a good start, and put them in challenging and exciting matches. This means you will get a head start in the ratings over the rival brand.

3) Always offer a better PPV than just normal shows, this will make the PPV stand out and therefore get a higher rating.

4) If your stars get fatigued, say one of your main stars for example Triple H. Give him the night off whilst playing another huge star like Cena. Repeat this process with all your stars so your popularity doesn't go down, and so that your stars get a well earned rest.

5) Try get legends on your show. These superstars are very popular because of the fact that they are wrestling legends. Your ratings will go sky high if you sign a legend and send you flying above RAW.

6)This may sound slightly "not very good advice", but if you have a rubbish superstar with a low popularity rating, you may want to use him to your advantage. If a big star is unhappy because they have been loosing a lot, put them in a match against the rubbish star. Repeat the process with other stars untill they are happy. Sure, your crap stars popularity and morale will go down; but who cares!

7) When you need money, say to offer a wrestler a longer contract, make sure you take full advantage of the promos. Using an advertising promo is a big advantage or a merchandise promo so make sure you use them. This applies to a situation where your raing is consistently lower than the rival brand. Use an interference or slander promo to steal some of the fanes and lower the opponents rating.
Zelda Fan Posted at: 17:55 Aug26 2006 Post ID: 1012134
Zelda Fan
+
+
I only got John Cena from the top AFM,but I got Kurt Angle and Eddie Guerro,there good.

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 17:59 Aug26 2006 Post ID: 1012143
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yea those guys are alright

Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:04 Aug26 2006 Post ID: 1012153
Zelda Fan
+
+
I did have Undertaker,but I traded him and chris benoit,for John Cena,it's a bad trade but I like John Cena Smile

I also have Kane and Chris Jerhrico.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Aug 26th 2006 »

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 22:00 Aug26 2006 Post ID: 1012666
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yea good old john cena. what i would have done is traded benoit and some other people who arnt that great.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 22:38 Aug26 2006 Post ID: 1012756
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
If your people are becoming upset...trade them. Otherwise they might jump shows (And you don't get anyone for your show...)

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 23:55 Aug26 2006 Post ID: 1012920
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
or if there unhappy make them verse really weak people so they will win and get happy

Fire Bird Posted at: 05:46 Aug28 2006 Post ID: 1015385
Fire Bird
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 25-Aug-2006 king_jamie56 said:If there are two people pushing you in the royal rumble, forget about it, your done.

When you get someone on the apron, grapple them (Circle) and then mash the buttons as fast as you can, most of the time someone will come to help you, which'll make the job alot easier...

With GM mode, try not to use the same matches over and over, and save the really good matches (Hell in a Cell, Last Man Standing and Ironman) for the PPV's, you'll get more fans this way. One more tip, use rivalrys...if you don't, you have no chance of getting fans...If you don't know how to make a rivalry, start two people in a single match, this'll get it started, then they have to be in the same match every week, unless you use the "In place of rivalry" promo..

(And, could you please give me your list of superstars, i may be able to help more...)
Not true i've been ganged up on by two people lots of times and i still manged to get back into the rumble
I'm the real show stopper
Mr_darkside Posted at: 10:15 Aug28 2006 Post ID: 1015608
Mr_darkside
+
+
try being a superstar alot and make them win so they will get more populataily points and will become one of your best wrestlers on your show
Sweatness~07 Posted at: 02:31 Aug29 2006 Post ID: 1017417
Sweatness~07
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey i am Try this mode too but i do not know how to make title match ?? how do you make Title Matches ??
king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:42 Aug29 2006 Post ID: 1017425
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Put your champs in a match and then press right on the match after you put the match on...

Sweatness~07 Posted at: 02:52 Aug29 2006 Post ID: 1017433
Sweatness~07
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thank You Very much
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 03:50 Aug29 2006 Post ID: 1017443
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
oh and welcome to SuperCheats

gamefreak2 Posted at: 11:49 Sep12 2006 Post ID: 1040906
gamefreak2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know how to make gm mode esier
if u got 2 controlers pick the brand u want and the players u want in 2 player gm mode
Zelda Fan Posted at: 21:45 Sep12 2006 Post ID: 1042197
Zelda Fan
+
+
So am I able to play both brands?

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 17:49 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1045796
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yes. when you start the season if you have 2 controllers plugged in you put both of them as a gm and then you select both brands roster

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close