Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

WWF (caws competion)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:53 Sep08 2006 Post ID: 1034413
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah you should be able to sk8...

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:56 Sep08 2006 Post ID: 1034417
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
On 07-Sep-2006 lie_cheat_steel said:yea we rule jamie *tries to give jamie a high-five but cant find him...*
We Kick-ass Trav :P

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 04:24 Sep08 2006 Post ID: 1034426
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yea we the men. well at least until one of us loss :P
yea sk8 your in

cenafan478 Posted at: 09:02 Sep08 2006 Post ID: 1034515
cenafan478
+
+
i want to take on king jamie

dont forget to vist my youtube channel: youtube.com/stylesclash2 !
Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 17:41 Sep08 2006 Post ID: 1035234
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
So, who am I?*sarcastic voice*Someone dumb like The Rock,Stone Cold,Undertaker,or X-pac?

« Last edited by Game_n_sk8 on Sep 8th 2006 »
king_jamie56 Posted at: 00:23 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1035631
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Ramon hasn't picked anyone for you...yet

I'll beat you Cenafan...

Mr_darkside Posted at: 03:49 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1035698
Mr_darkside
+
+
I will beat you all hahahaha
spursfan20 Posted at: 12:35 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1036160
spursfan20
Forum GuestMember
+
+
awesome well i hate to say it but you will all feel my evil wrath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I pull out a Hammer and smash u all*

JOIN MY DRAGON BALL Z TEAM >>>>>>http://teams.supercheats.co...gonballz
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 16:09 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1036890
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Welcome everyone around the world . I?m Tazz and alongside me is my partner Joey styles. tonight we have in store for you a company vs. company match SCE's big show vs. razor Ramon. And of course the reveal lance of a new title! We have a lot of stored for u like a championship matches and number 1 contender matches so stay put for your our brand known as the WWF!!!

''The following contest is scheduled for one fall introducing first........'' ''You suck you suck you suck'' Kurt Angle came out ''I declare that tonight will be the night I become World heavyweight champion once more and.....'' ****sirens sirens sirens..........**** (Scott Steiner) ''u have talked far enough u stupid piece of trash so that?s why tonight I what u in a brutal hell in a cell match what do you say'' Kurt angle '' I accept'' ****you suck.........****

*** the general manger?s music hit** tonight I have randomly chosen to people to for a match for the mystery title that will now be called the tag action title so next week the person who wins will chose a partner to face randomly chosen people for the title

tag action title match
matt hardy vs. bobby lashley
this lasted 5 min. !matt went for a twist of fate but missed it. then out of nowhere bobby hit a DDT and went for a pin but matt manage to kick out. then matt went for a high risk move and hit it. But the match was not over there! Bobby then hit a power bomb with a stored finisher. afterwards went for the pin and got the 1,2,...and 3!
thus giving him a match with a partner of his choosing against two others for the titles!

TLC match Hardcore championship
HHH vs. Jeff Hardy
The match started as a dull match that pretty much did not mean anything. But in the middle it turned into a fantastic. Nothing was working so HHH decided to bring out his special helper for his advantage. Jeff toke the hits but would not give up his title. The fans where screaming out we want tables so Jeff decided to give it to them. Then finally after a brutal pile driver Jeff got the victory. And retaining the title was just part of what Jeff had stored for HHH. He got HHH? s special helper and gave him a few blows of his own to sent HHH a message
The general manger came out once more the following match will be for the World Heavyweight Championship but it will be a triple threat match! This superstar was recently a free agent but now he is a wwf superstar and his name is DIESEL!!!!!!!!!

Triple threat match for World heavyweight championship in hell in a cell
Diesel vs. champion Scott Steiner vs. Kurt Angle
Kurt angle was dominated for most of the match but this match turned around when diesel used a chair on Kurt to knock Kurt out! This match then turned in a brawl between diesel and Scott Steiner. Diesel hit his finish and then it looked like Diesel was going to win but Kurt got there just in time! Kurt then knocked Diesel out with brass knuckles and out of nowhere Scott low bowled Kurt and then put his finisher :the camel clutch and made Kurt tap out!

Razor Ram�n vs. Big Show
A really great match between members of different companies. But then in the end one of this two were going to win and get honor for there company. The spectacular end was?.. Razor Ram�n was about to lose but out of nowhere Chyna came out to distract the referee while HBK hit the big show with a chair and then got Razor Ram�n top of big show to get the pin!

Razor Ram�n then told the ??Big Show let this be a message to you and everyone in that locker room u cant beat the power of Degeneration-X?s World Order. And if your not down with that then SUCK IT!!!!!
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
cenafan478 Posted at: 16:59 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1037021
cenafan478
+
+
Dammit i lost oh well

dont forget to vist my youtube channel: youtube.com/stylesclash2 !
midgied Posted at: 17:00 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1037025
midgied
Forum GuestMember
+
+
does anyone want to be in a tag with me

jacobrust Posted at: 18:13 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1037198
jacobrust
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sure ill be iin one
Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:52 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1037299
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
On 09-Sep-2006 viva_la_raza_rules said:Welcome everyone around the world . I?m Tazz and alongside me is my partner Joey styles. tonight we have in store for you a company vs. company match SCE's big show vs. razor Ramon. And of course the reveal lance of a new title! We have a lot of stored for u like a championship matches and number 1 contender matches so stay put for your our brand known as the WWF!!!

''The following contest is scheduled for one fall introducing first........'' ''You suck you suck you suck'' Kurt Angle came out ''I declare that tonight will be the night I become World heavyweight champion once more and.....'' ****sirens sirens sirens..........**** (Scott Steiner) ''u have talked far enough u stupid piece of trash so that?s why tonight I what u in a brutal hell in a cell match what do you say'' Kurt angle '' I accept'' ****you suck.........****

*** the general manger?s music hit** tonight I have randomly chosen to people to for a match for the mystery title that will now be called the tag action title so next week the person who wins will chose a partner to face randomly chosen people for the title

tag action title match
matt hardy vs. bobby lashley
this lasted 5 min. !matt went for a twist of fate but missed it. then out of nowhere bobby hit a DDT and went for a pin but matt manage to kick out. then matt went for a high risk move and hit it. But the match was not over there! Bobby then hit a power bomb with a stored finisher. afterwards went for the pin and got the 1,2,...and 3!
thus giving him a match with a partner of his choosing against two others for the titles!

TLC match Hardcore championship
HHH vs. Jeff Hardy
The match started as a dull match that pretty much did not mean anything. But in the middle it turned into a fantastic. Nothing was working so HHH decided to bring out his special helper for his advantage. Jeff toke the hits but would not give up his title. The fans where screaming out we want tables so Jeff decided to give it to them. Then finally after a brutal pile driver Jeff got the victory. And retaining the title was just part of what Jeff had stored for HHH. He got HHH? s special helper and gave him a few blows of his own to sent HHH a message
The general manger came out once more the following match will be for the World Heavyweight Championship but it will be a triple threat match! This superstar was recently a free agent but now he is a wwf superstar and his name is DIESEL!!!!!!!!!

Triple threat match for World heavyweight championship in hell in a cell
Diesel vs. champion Scott Steiner vs. Kurt Angle
Kurt angle was dominated for most of the match but this match turned around when diesel used a chair on Kurt to knock Kurt out! This match then turned in a brawl between diesel and Scott Steiner. Diesel hit his finish and then it looked like Diesel was going to win but Kurt got there just in time! Kurt then knocked Diesel out with brass knuckles and out of nowhere Scott low bowled Kurt and then put his finisher :the camel clutch and made Kurt tap out!

Razor Ram�n vs. Big Show
A really great match between members of different companies. But then in the end one of this two were going to win and get honor for there company. The spectacular end was?.. Razor Ram�n was about to lose but out of nowhere Chyna came out to distract the referee while HBK hit the big show with a chair and then got Razor Ram�n top of big show to get the pin!

Razor Ram�n then told the ??Big Show let this be a message to you and everyone in that locker room u cant beat the power of Degeneration-X?s World Order. And if your not down with that then SUCK IT!!!!!
That god damn Scott Steiner >:O

He got me from behinde,you know what,I challenge Scott Steiner to an Ultimate Submission match For the World Heveyweight title,he wants to make me tap out,just wait in tell I get the ankle lock on him mwahaha >Smile

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Sep 9th 2006 »

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 19:27 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1037348
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Can you please put me in a match?
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 19:56 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1037395
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yes i servived a triple threat and retained. You kinda cant just request a title match you gotta win some non title matches to get a shot at them zelda fan. but i accept. on a couple of conditions. if i lose i get a rematch in any match i chose at and time i wont. if you lose you then you arnt the no.1 contender anymore. deal?

Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:07 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1037418
Zelda Fan
+
+
On 09-Sep-2006 lie_cheat_steel said:yes i servived a triple threat and retained. You kinda cant just request a title match you gotta win some non title matches to get a shot at them zelda fan. but i accept. on a couple of conditions. if i lose i get a rematch in any match i chose at and time i wont. if you lose you then you arnt the no.1 contender anymore. deal?
I call the shots around here lol,I am the olympic hero,if you were a true champion you would not make any conditions,and thoughs turms are no good if you ask me,they are all in your favor,but any ways I call the shot lol.

PS

I'm just acting like what Kurt Angle would say lol.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Sep 9th 2006 »

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 20:10 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1037424
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yea i noticed. to bad he got released from the wwe....

Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:11 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1037426
Zelda Fan
+
+
No he didn't,he got drafted to ECW.

lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 20:13 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1037431
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
yea i know that but he got released a couple of weeks ago. it was all over the front page of the wwe site

Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:16 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1037433
Zelda Fan
+
+
No he retired,they didn't release him,he just gave up for a while.

Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 287396

Post Top
Click to close