Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007

WCW formelly known as XPW

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 34
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 32 | 33 | Last     Previous | Next
Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:28 Nov05 2006 Post ID: 1129181
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
When ever Cody gets on.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:43 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1129589
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Er...do i have to pick someone again or not?(BTW, what was the point of this, what happened to CAWs and ERW?)

(And we shouldn't just close torunies just because 07 is coming out, some people may not even be able to get it so it'd be unfair to them...)

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 07:33 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1129682
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Yeah but it is getting really really boring doing all of these match cards and the game i have played so much it kills me because There is nothing to do anymore i unlocked everything.Match card

Match 1:Randy Orton vs Y2J Chris Jericho Hardcore
The match began all slow but took a quick turn when Orton hit a cross body to the outside on Y2J.Jericho's on the announce table and Orton has full momentum.RKO 1-2-3.Winner Randy Orton

Match 2:John Cena vs Jeff Hardy:
John Cena fought all match.Hardy hit a big twist of fate in the middle match area and then went up top.Swanton bomb 1-2-3.John Cena has fell victim to Jeff Hardy.Next week Hardy will face Cena in the main event Steel Cage match for the ECW World title.

Oh and Zelda Fan i never asked for my title to be put on the line nor was i notified of it.I ask we do a rematch next week in the cage in a triple threat match.John Cena vs Cody Roark vs Jeff Hardy World Heavyweight title match.Oh and guess whose returning.Viva La Raza Rules.He wants his GM abilities back that he thinks you stole from him

Match 4:Umaga vs Finlay
Umaga was a power house like always and hit 2 samoan drops and a big devastating Drop for the win.

Mainnnnnnnnn Event:to advance to the cage match in a fatal four way match.
AJ Styles vs The Truth
AJ's Styles Clash was a sucky move.Truth got up and hit a scissors kick but only got a 2 count.That happened then AJ hit a neck and back breaker.Truth kicks aj in the face.AJ is down but catches Truth in a sneaky pin.1-2-3.Winner AJ Styles

Main Event next Monday is Cage match Fatal Four Way Cody Roark vs John Cena vs Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles

« Last edited by agent Cody Bauer on Nov 6th 2006 »
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

Chrusher Posted at: 09:48 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1129706
Chrusher
+
+
cody i told you torney was going on and im gonna do the card for the rematch. next time put more matches up if you can.

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:49 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1130609
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
ok next time i will try(looking angry) but i do get a rematch

Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:53 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1130623
Zelda Fan
+
+
On 06-Nov-2006 agent Cody Bauer said:Yeah but it is getting really really boring doing all of these match cards and the game i have played so much it kills me because There is nothing to do anymore i unlocked everything.Match card

Match 1:Randy Orton vs Y2J Chris Jericho Hardcore
The match began all slow but took a quick turn when Orton hit a cross body to the outside on Y2J.Jericho's on the announce table and Orton has full momentum.RKO 1-2-3.Winner Randy Orton

Match 2:John Cena vs Jeff Hardy:
John Cena fought all match.Hardy hit a big twist of fate in the middle match area and then went up top.Swanton bomb 1-2-3.John Cena has fell victim to Jeff Hardy.Next week Hardy will face Cena in the main event Steel Cage match for the ECW World title.

Oh and Zelda Fan i never asked for my title to be put on the line nor was i notified of it.I ask we do a rematch next week in the cage in a triple threat match.John Cena vs Cody Roark vs Jeff Hardy World Heavyweight title match.Oh and guess whose returning.Viva La Raza Rules.He wants his GM abilities back that he thinks you stole from him

Match 4:Umaga vs Finlay
Umaga was a power house like always and hit 2 samoan drops and a big devastating Drop for the win.

Mainnnnnnnnn Event:to advance to the cage match in a fatal four way match.
AJ Styles vs The Truth
AJ's Styles Clash was a sucky move.Truth got up and hit a scissors kick but only got a 2 count.That happened then AJ hit a neck and back breaker.Truth kicks aj in the face.AJ is down but catches Truth in a sneaky pin.1-2-3.Winner AJ Styles

Main Event next Monday is Cage match Fatal Four Way Cody Roark vs John Cena vs Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles
Cody,it was not my idea,you can ask Chrusher,also guys I don't know if I can get the card tonight done,since I got a hockey game to play,but I might have it done.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Nov 6th 2006 »

Chrusher Posted at: 18:58 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1130653
Chrusher
+
+
why u angry i dont think you were on when i posted the card so its my fault so whos doing the next card

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
Zelda Fan Posted at: 19:00 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1130662
Zelda Fan
+
+
On 06-Nov-2006 Chrusher said:why u angry i dont think you were on when i posted the card so its my fault so whos doing the next card
I'm not mad at anyone,i'm just saying you put him in the match,really Cody you cannot disargee since Chrusher is a GM as well and decided to put you in a match.

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:28 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1130734
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Ok whatever but Ramon is coming back and he should have gm abilities he never lost back.ok

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 19:36 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1130752
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well since ERW was mine and this is a combined brand of ERW and COTG and since i was the GM of ERW of course with Michael im coming back with GM abilites and every thing and i will i guess do card on sunday and i guess tommorow if thats ok because i had the names of titles but didnt post them so card tommorow with permission of the owner and origanal partner cody
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
Chrusher Posted at: 19:43 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1130765
Chrusher
+
+
what so whast that mean now

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
king_jamie56 Posted at: 19:43 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1130766
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Er...no-one answered my first question, do i have to pick again or not? (It seems only you four and me come on here now...need something to attract more people to the forum)

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Zelda Fan Posted at: 19:46 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1130773
Zelda Fan
+
+
On 06-Nov-2006 agent Cody Bauer said:Ok whatever but Ramon is coming back and he should have gm abilities he never lost back.ok
Me and Ramon had a talk about this all ready Cody,he said he was leaving,and as you can see he edit his post saying he was coming back,so there for,it's to late,Chrusher replaced him.

Zelda Fan Posted at: 19:50 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1130780
Zelda Fan
+
+
Ok I got the card:

Well Chrusher I don't know who is in this tournament so it will have to do wendsay night.

Ok first match:

Randy Orton VS AJ Styles number one condtender for the ECW title.
AJ Styles was beating the so called lengend killer badly,but Orton also fought back and went for the RKO but AJ contered it and pushed him into the ref which knocked him down,so Randy low blowed AJ and hit the RKO and got the1 2 3 for the pin.

Umaga VS Y2J
this was a good match,Umaga dominated most of the match,but the turning point was when he throw Y2J up into the air,Y2J came down and hit him with a tornado DDT,and then went for the moon saw and hit it to and went for the pin,but Umaga kicked out,and when Y2J went to pick him up Umaga hit him with the Soma Spike and got the pin.

Finaly VS The Truth
This was a good match,but in the end Finaly wonbecause of the little ******** under the ring interfered in the match.

Main Event ECW Title on the line

John Cena VS Jeff Hardy
Well this match was a good match,but it do not last long because Randy Orton interfered in the match,So the up coming wensday there will be a triple threat match for the ECW title.

Sorry guys if it is short,i'm being rushed.

Game_n_sk8 Posted at: 19:57 Nov06 2006 Post ID: 1130798
Game_n_sk8
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
I thought it was supposed to be fatal 4 way for the title...
Zelda Fan Posted at: 07:03 Nov07 2006 Post ID: 1131368
Zelda Fan
+
+
Remember we are starting fresh,I posted that match a long time ago on the ERW brand.

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 08:31 Nov07 2006 Post ID: 1131420
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Yes King Jamie you can pick who you want to be.Michael is back and my partner like it or not man.He can actually help us out here.

Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:35 Nov07 2006 Post ID: 1132762
Zelda Fan
+
+
I got no time to argue with you Cody,I need you to make the card tonight,something very big has come up,and I need to go deal with it right now.

viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 19:10 Nov07 2006 Post ID: 1132853
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sure i guess if he comes on he can do it and it my brand too so wheather u like or not michael its my brand too
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:22 Nov07 2006 Post ID: 1133150
Zelda Fan
+
+
I'm not going over this again Ramon,look Chrusher is taken a break I guess you can take his sopt in tell he comes back ok.

Displaying Page 4 of 34
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 32 | 33 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 188512

Post Top
Click to close