Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007

list your ppv's

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
The King hustla Posted at: 21:15 Jan22 2007 Post ID: 1313558
The King hustla
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I did my first one and the results were...
1. Undertaker beat King Hustla (CAW) in a hell in a cell match because I was King Hustla and I was beating Undertaker but I kept falling off the top of the cell and when I had F-5'd him off the cell I fell and he pinned me.
2. R-mageddon (CAW pronounced as Armageddon) beat Batista in a TLC match, I was R-mageddon and Batista kept slamming me threw tables until he got all the gauge down off of the belt and I climbed it and hit him with the suplex off the latter with the special button (w/a special icon) I then climbed up to the belt and got the title.
3. Bobby Lashley won the latter match with everyone else were fighting each other and X-pac (the person who i was using) couldn't get up no matter how many buttons I pressed.
4. New Age Outlaws (CAW) beat Cryme Tyme (CAW) in Cage match By letting Shad get out of the cage and the New Age Outlaws (me and my cousin used them) jumped JTG.
5. X-Pac (CAW) beat Rey Mysterio in a hardcore match by using a chair special on mysterio and doing the elbow drop off the top ropes onto the announce table, both superstars were bleeding and had atleast three red limbs.
6. Triple H beat Booker T for the Heavyweight title table match by using sledge hammers and stacking two tables on top of each other and slammed Booker t threw them
7. John Cena beat Shawn Micheals for the WWE title due to a disqualification when Triple H came to the ring and I (shawn micheals) tried to get triple h to give me a weapon and distract the ref but he didn't distract the ref and I got disqualified.
8. Triple H, Shawn Micheals, and Chyna (CAW) beat Rated Rko and Lita. Triple H (my cousin used him) pedigree'd lita and Shawn Micheals (I used him) sweet chin music'd her and got the pin when chyna (cpu was using her) was fighting Edge outside of the ring and he got disqualified due to the 10 count when lita lost cause he had become the legal man. randy orton beat chyna with a submission hold and then beat triple h with a rko, shawn micheals then rko'd orton for the win.

after that I made another pay-per-view (actually my cousin made half and I made half) It's called Cold Day in Hell

1. Mexicool vs Kane and Undertaker vs Nitro and Mercury triple threat hardcore match
2. Matt hardy vs Rey Mysterio vs Kid Kash vs JTG (CAW) vs Shelton Benjamin vs Carlito Money in the bank latter match
3. Big Show vs The Great Khali last man standing match
4. Umaga vs John Cena IronMan match for WWE title
5. The Rock vs Stone Cold vs Bret Hart vs Mankind in a four way cage match
6. Ric Flair vs Chris Benoit in a ultimate submission match
7. Bobby Lashley vs Batista vs Booker T vs King Hustla (CAW) over the top battle royal for the Smoking Skulls title
8. Triple H vs Randy Orton vs Edge vs Shawn Micheals Hell in a Cell for the World Heavyweight title

We planned on doing that one tomorrow.

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 08:15 Jan23 2007 Post ID: 1313810
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Awesome card King...Welcome back man.I love your details.Maybe you should be a GM over on FC.
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

The King hustla Posted at: 23:49 Jan23 2007 Post ID: 1315223
The King hustla
+
+
It's good to be back. i really don't know that much about FC and all of those other things but if someone could inform me about them I would love to do them. I watched the pay-per-view.

1. Kane and Undertaker beat the Mexicools and NM by Kane chokeslamming Psicosis and Nitro did his special to Super Crazy while undertaker fought Mercury and Kane started pinning Psicosis right before Nitro pinned Super Crazy.

2. Shelton Benjamin got the Briefcase from the top of the latter by pushing the latter that matt hardy and Kid kash was on. He then hit Rey Mysterio with the super kick. JTG jumped off of the other latter and missed Carlito who was laid out on the announce table. Shelton Benjamin then climbed the latter and got the breifcase (it had only a little gauge by that time)

3. The Great Khali took about 3 or 4 Chokeslams from the big Show and kept getting up at 9. he then slammed The big show threw a table and the big show was down until 7. The big show got up and got a umbrella or something out of the crowd and hit Khali with it until he couldn't get up.

4. Umaga made John Cena give up three times. john cena pinned Umaga twice and made him give up twice. umaga hit Cena with the little Thumb move but couldn't pin him the last time. John Cena won the match four to three.

5. This was the longest match of the PPV. The Rock eventually won when he did a ddt to Mankind and Climbed out of the cage while Stone Cold had Bret Hart in the sharpshooter.

6. The Ultimate Submission match was only 15 mins and it ended in a two to one win for Chris Benoit. chris Benoit got his two first with a Cross face and a leg lock. Rick Flair then used the figure-4 leg-lock to get his one submission.

7. Bobby Lashley was the first to go in the very beginnig of the match with Booker T and King Hustla pushing him out. Booker T was then eliminated by King Hustla because after suffering a couple of finisher's by both Batista and King his body was red and he just flip over and out of the ring. King Hustla was on the apron and Batista was trying to throw him out but he used a stored Special to get back into the ring and eventually won the match.

8. Triple H came in as the champion and was fighting edge for most of the match. Randy orton hit triple h with the sledge hammer four times. Shawn Micheals sweet chin music'd edge in the ring and edge later spear'd him. triple h didn't pedigree anybody but he did a RKO to orton. Shawn Micheals sweet chin music'd triple h off of the cell and edge did his special (the edgecution or whatever it's called) to orton outside of the ring and tried to pin orton. shawn micheals then jumped off the cell to try to stop it but missed. Edge won.

I watched it and wrote the important parts down so I could remember. I'd like to be a G.M. just tell me how to go about being one. Thanx Smile

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 08:32 Jan24 2007 Post ID: 1315510
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Okay what you do on FC is make a match card like this..But the owner(me) will tell you what matches to make.Then you make them on ppv mode and watch them,then tell us the results on FC.Its up to you if you want to be one.Great Card.

Da Corbster Posted at: 10:10 Feb03 2007 Post ID: 1336511
Da Corbster
Post Likes: 1
+
+
OFF TOPIC: Is it good to be a GM on FC? And how often do you do a card?

ON TOPIC: I'm making a PPV called Combat Zone. I'll tell you the results soon.

Avatar and Signature were both made by v-gamer.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 10:23 Feb03 2007 Post ID: 1336577
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Its fun being a gm on Forces Colliding..I am chairman..Okay post the results later on.

Da Corbster Posted at: 11:24 Feb03 2007 Post ID: 1336926
Da Corbster
Post Likes: 1
+
+
My PPV: Combat Zone
Arena: Saturday Night?s Main Event
Commentators: JR and King
Matches: 5

Match One:
HARDCORE:
Finlay VS Shane McMahon
The match started by Finlay spearing Shane as the bell rang. Finlay then used UCM?s and punches to gain a finisher. Shane countered a chair shot and whipped Finlay out the ring. Then, in a breathtaking moment, Shane dived out the ring just as Finlay rolled out the way. Finlay picked up Shane, and gave him a chair DDT, busting him open and causing JR to randomly yell ?Here he comes, here he goes! The Stone Cold Stunner!? This resulted in a KO

Match Two:
MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
Austin VS Tazz VS King VS Eddie VS Chavo VS Bret Hart
This match only lasted three minutes. As Austin and Bret fought down the ramp, Eddie Frog Splashed Chavo, and climbed the ladder to fight King. Tazz tipped the ladder over and climbed to victory.

Match Three:
ELIMINATION TABLE TORNADO TAG:
Da Corbster and Super Crazy VS The Brothers Of Destruction
Super Crazy was Chokebombed through a table by Kane in the first two minutes. This left Da Corbster in a handicap situation. Da Corbster kept power-whipping Undertaker up the ramp, and make short work of Kane in the spare time provided. The match drew to a close when Da Corbster gave Undertaker an F-U through a table for the victory.

Match Four:
LAST MAN STANDING
Matt Hardy VS Gregory Helms
Matt Hardy did not let Helms do a single move for the first 4 minutes. Three twists of fate kept Helms down for 7. But then helms fled from the ring and returned with the steel steps. After about 20 hits from the steps, Helms delivered a Shining Wizard to keep Hardy down for 10.

Main Event
ELIMINATION 6-MAN TORNADO TAG (KO TURNED ON)
DX and John Cena VS MNM and Edge
The match had a frantic start, and Mercury tapped out to the STF-U after just five minutes. Triple H was eliminated by an RKO from an interfering Randy Orton. HBK KO?d Edge, and then hit Nitro with a steel chair. Cena followed up with an F-U for the three count.

« Last edited by Da Corbster on Feb 5th 2007 »

Avatar and Signature were both made by v-gamer.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 11:37 Feb03 2007 Post ID: 1336980
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Good Card Corbsta.Overall I say its a 94.Keep them coming.

homie013 Posted at: 18:11 Feb03 2007 Post ID: 1338365
homie013
+
+
Thats was a pretty good card...

I might put up one soon... im doen mine right now...Ill tell later.

« Last edited by homie013 on Feb 4th 2007 »
Ocho85Cinco

How Bout Dem Bengals! 10-6 God damn the Jets, !@$n bastards.

Bengals, its our time to shine. We are a Superbowl Team! WHO DEY!

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 08:51 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1343055
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Okay we will be waiting for it Homie013.

homie013 Posted at: 17:44 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344426
homie013
+
+
I watched these.I named it FIGHT IN PAIN...Don't ask me why becuz idk why anyways...

PPV: FIGHT IN PAIN
Arena: ECW One Night Stand
Commentators: JR and King
Matches: 5

Team Xtream (Jeff and Matt Hardy) VS DX in a steel cage match
The match starts out slow and HBK goes for "Sweet Chin Music". Then Triple H tries to escape but doesn't get far. Then HBK "Sweet Chin Music'd" Jeff "again" and escaped succesfuly. Triple H almost escaped again when Matt and Jeff where laying helplessly on the mat.Then Jeff gets up just on time to get him off.Matt made a succesful escape.Then HHH strong grapled Jeff and F-U'd him and escaped for a DX victory.

Bobby Lashley VS RVD in a first blood match for the ECW Championship.
Starts off with Bobby beatin the Holy cr@p out of RVD without a scratch (crazy). RVD laying their helplessley gets speared by Lashley.With a red body limb he lays their still helplessley. Then Lashley does 2 head shots and cracks RVD open and wins.

M.I.T.B ladder match with Batista vs Cena vs Sabu(caw) vs Benoit vs Mysterio vs Matt. As the bell rang everybody was in a big group just beatin up people and no ladders where involved. Then both ladders came in. Batista and Sabu fought on the ladder for a long time till Cena knocked it down.Batista and Sabu did it again. As the clicks of ladders went on nobody touched the briefcase.Benoit got suplexed out of the ring by Batista. Batista had the money till he was pulled off by Sabu. Matt and Cena had a ladder fight. Matt had it and the ladder was dragged away then he was punched off. Then Batista went for an amazing grab for a victor!

John Cena vs Umaga W/manager The Great Kahli in a last man standing match. Cena wasn't doing to much success till he got some moves going. As Cena built momentum till he got a finisher and F-Ued Umaga. Then Umaga was being counted and made it up at 8. Cena having umaga being counted till 6. Then Umaga got up again. Cena went for a F-U victory. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 ding ding.

Intercontinental Champion Johnny Nitro puts his belt on the line vs Jeff Hardy in a steel cage match in our main event tonight. As they fought, Jeff got a successful finisher.They didnt fight as thought. Jeff broke a lot of graple possitions.Jeff sent Nitro into the cage and rubbed and slammed him into it.After the first 5 mins of the match it was slow and painful.Jeff did his finisher.Jeff badly got slammed into the steel by nitro and was injured in the body. Nitro made a perfect victory...

What a PPV.

« Last edited by homie013 on Feb 5th 2007 »
Ocho85Cinco

Chrusher Posted at: 19:20 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344686
Chrusher
+
+
hmmmm *smellin the fresh air of svr hmm* wow good to be back kids haha

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
viva_la_raza_rules Posted at: 19:38 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344746
viva_la_raza_rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
welcome back chrusher
Credit to icw.wrestlingx.com

If signature is over the limit, please tell me.

Please. Please. Join this tournament to revive a forum, long dead.
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=91669&page=1

Or the link below for the GCWE "brand"
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90331
homie013 Posted at: 20:38 Feb05 2007 Post ID: 1344963
homie013
+
+
After that PPV I made another PPV.

PPV: Suicidal Sabu
Arena: SummerSlam
Matches:6
Commentary: King and J.R.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Match 1: Hell in a Cell Armegeddon Hell in a Cell
Sabu VS Lashley VS Batista VS Kurt Angle VS Big Show VS Murdoch

Match 2: Title Match

Match 3: First Blood
Sabu VS Misterrrr Kennedy

Match 4: Title Match

Match 5: Battle Royal 6-Man Battle Royal Over The Top Rope
Chavo Guerrero VS Jeff Hardy VS THE GREAT KAHLI VS Rey Mysterio VS Sabu VS Super Crazy...

Match 6: Steel Cage Tornado Tag
The Hart Foundation VS Sabu and THE GREAT KHALI
(Bret Hart and Neidhart)

I might do this today or tomorrow.. dont know yet

« Last edited by homie013 on Feb 5th 2007 »
Ocho85Cinco

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 08:16 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1345522
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Okay welcome back Chrusher..Okay Homie we will wait for the card.Where is Randy Orton?lol

homie013 Posted at: 17:26 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346846
homie013
+
+
Randy Orton got hit in the head with a steel chair by Sabu then got table DDT'd and is now at a medical center treating him and we'll return in november...Thats what happened to RANDY ORTON lol.
Ocho85Cinco

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 17:55 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1346932
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Huh?You never did mention that in your card Homie.

homie013 Posted at: 18:40 Feb06 2007 Post ID: 1347068
homie013
+
+
no but i did get Randy in a title match for the US Championship so u could be surprised of what happened...i got a few more matches i might get my done in like an hour or so.
---------------------------------------------------------------------PPV: Suicidal Sabu
Arena: SummerSlam
Matches: 6
Commentary: King and JR
Match 1: Armegeddon Hell in a Cell Sabu vs Batista vs Big Show vs Lashley vs Kurt Angle vs Murdoch.....................................
When the match started they just murdered eachother. Everybody stayed in the ring. Everybody had atleast one red limb after a while. Lashley did a few Dominators and Batista got a few Batista Bombs. Everybody did their finished but never got a pin. Sabu got cracked open and Batista also got cracked open.Lashley speared Batista. Then Big Show chokeslammed Batista and Batista Btista Bombed Big Show and Trevor then got cracked open. Sabu pinned Kurt Angle and won in match 1.
Match2-Title Match- A Fatal 4 Way for the United States Championship in a ladder match- Bobby Lashley vs RandOrton vs Sabu vs Finlay.
When the match started Sabu ditched to get a ladder. He slowly went to the ladder till Lashley caught him and threw him back in. While Randy got beatin up, Sabu went for a risky dive over the ropes at Lashley. When Lashley and Finlay got ladders. Lashley and Orton got a touch on the belt.Ortan had it till Finlay ran up a leaning ladder. Randy grabed the title till he ran out of grip. Everybody except for Lashley dived out of the ring, then they got back in the ring. Ortan and Lashley where fighting on a ladder and Bobby got knocked off and Ortan grabed the belt and won!
Match 3-First Blood Match - Sabu vs Ken Kennedy........
Sabu hasn't got hurt to much but Kennedy was gettin hurt too. The match continued outside the ring then it came in. u had a red body and head limb but it got healed to orange. They both beat up eachother till Kennedy started to punch Sabu in the head and made him bleed.
Match 4. WWE Championship on the line in a Last Man Standing match - John Cena vs Sabu.
Sabu gets the first strike. The match tok on outside. Sabu got counted till 7 then Cena picked him up. The Cena hit Sabu's head against the post for a 10 count and he remains WWE Champ!
Match 5 - 6-man Battle Royal Over the Top Rope-Chavo vs Mysterio vs Jeff Hardy vs Sabu vs THE GREAT KAHLI vs Super Crazy
Jeff and Crazy Elimenated Kahli. Rey and Jeff elimenated Crazy and they elimenated Chavo and Sabu Jeff Elimenated rey in less then 1:30. Fast Match.
Main Event - Steel Cage Tornado Tag - The Hart Foundation vs Sabu and Kahli.
The Harts tried to escape as many times but didnt succeed because of Kahli taken them down. Neidhart made it out but Bret got slammed to the ground to hard and had a red body limb. Sabu made it first out then when Kahli made it to the top Bret got up and Kahli got down. Sabu and Kahli got out at the same time but who cares, Sabu and Kahli won.

*Later after the PPV*
Randy get hit with a steel chair and chair DDT'ed on a table by Sabu and is now at a Medical Facility and will return soon.

Now its on the card Cody.

« Last edited by homie013 on Feb 6th 2007 »
Ocho85Cinco

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 08:39 Feb07 2007 Post ID: 1347948
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Oh well them are better details.Thanks Homie.

homie013 Posted at: 17:59 Feb07 2007 Post ID: 1349300
homie013
+
+
my thing froze and i had to reset it and it turns out that Finlay is the US champ so i have to fix it.
Ocho85Cinco

Displaying Page 3 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close