Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

C.A.W. Brand 2009

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
king_jamie56 Posted at: 22:29 Nov15 2008 Post ID: 2479103
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Sure Kooka, you can have R-Truth :D

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:50 Nov17 2008 Post ID: 2480934
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
When is the match card Jamie?
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

king_jamie56 Posted at: 21:08 Nov17 2008 Post ID: 2481172
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
24th of November, which i stated on the card

king_jamie56 Posted at: 06:10 Nov18 2008 Post ID: 2481299
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
On 14-Nov-2008 king_jamie56 said:Yep, its finally up, the latest Edition of the C.A.W. Brand, the 2009 Edition! Now, i've been on a C.A.W. tirade for the weekend, and have almost filled up the roster!

Now, the way this works is that, you pick a C.A.W., they get placed in matches, and the results are determined by SvR09!

Now, the available roster so far:
Darnez FC-king_jamie56
Chris Phoenix
Viexe
Ravage
Chris Rocker
Ms. D
AJ Styles-Agent Cody Bauer
Eziekel Jackson
Abyss-Liberate Your Mind
Petey Williams
Goldberg-gta4
Dave Axe
Uncle P. Phile
R-Truth-kooka
Sargent Slaughter
Shane McMahon
Double Cop K
The Maverick
Sin
Bobby Lashley-The Cerebral Assassin
Brock Lesnar-shadowstriker64
Bryan Danielson
Kurt Angle-guy in oakland
Lil Miss Sweet
Jamie Noble
Evan Bourne-Aether13
Vladimir Kozlov-mr.cheater556

Titles:
Top Tier Champion-Vacant
Top Tier Tag Champions-Abyss & Ravage
Bloodlust Champion-Darnez FC
TLC Terror Champion-Double Cop K

Teams/Stables:
Mythic Twilight-Darnez FC, Chris Phoenix, Viexe, Chris Rocker & Ms. D

NOTE: This doesn't start until Monday the 24th of November, which is when my exams are finished. I plan to use the last weekend to build up most of the CAW stats, with only a few CAWs having gone through Career mode, but feel free to pick your character
Added Vladimir Kozlov to the roster

And through the magic of two memory cards and trading, i can now have upto 60 superstars on the roster!

Aether13 Posted at: 16:56 Nov18 2008 Post ID: 2481686
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 18-Nov-2008 king_jamie56 said:Added Vladimir Kozlov to the roster

And through the magic of two memory cards and trading, i can now have upto 60 superstars on the roster!
oh good i will be able to let you like make my dudie anyways can you put evan bourne as temp for me

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
king_jamie56 Posted at: 22:19 Nov18 2008 Post ID: 2482066
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Alrighty, here we go, its time for the first ever C.A.W. Brand results for 2009! (I actually found time to do it...)

After the pre-show fireworks go off, the camera cuts to the commentary table where Hulk Hogan and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin are sitting

Hulk Hogan: "Hello fans, its me, Hulk Hogan! With my brother! Steve Austin, here to call all the action for tonights show!"
Steve Austin: "First up, i'm not your brother, second, the only reason i took this job was so i could see people get their asses kicked!"
Hulk Hogan; "Alright, don't get hot brother..."
Steve Austin: "What?"
Hulk Hogan: "I said don't get..."
Hulk Hogan: "I SAID..."
Hulk Hogan: "Ugh, well, anyway, tonight, we have many matches which should make for great watching!"
Steve Austin: "Damn right we do, now shut up so the first match can begin!"

And with that, the camera cut to the stage so the first comeptitor could make his entrance and so that the first contest could officially begin!

Match 1: Quarter Finals Match in the Top Tier Championship Tournament

Bobby Lashley vs Brock Lesnar

[i]Lashley def. Lesnar after a Dominator [11:23][/i]

After the match finished, Bobby Lashley extended his hand to Brock Lesnar, who was still a little sore from losing. Brock looked at Lashley's hand, and just walked backstage, ignoring Lashley's handshake and recieving alot of booes from the crowd
Hulk Hogan: "Hey now, that was a disrespectful act Lesnar just commited, he fought a great match with Lashley, but when offered a handshake, he blew the brother off"
Steve Austin: "Lesnar doesn't have to shake anyones hand Hogan, hes a hell of a competitor and just narrowly lost that match"

Match 2: First blood match for the bloodlust title

Sin vs Jamie Noble

[i]Sin caused Noble to bleed after hitting him in the head with a Steel Chair [8:56][/i]

Hulk Hogan: "Sin is the first ever Bloodlust Champion Austin!"
Steve Austin: "And i should be impressed? Trust me, it is sometimes easier to become champion, than to stay champion"

Match 3: Quarter Finals match in the Top Tier Championship Tournament

Evan Bourne vs AJ Styles

[i]Styles def. Bourne after a Styles Clash [13:46][/i]

As Styles celebrated, Petey Williams ran down to the ring and began attacking Styles with various punches and kicks. Petey then set Styles up for a Canadian Destroyer, but Bourne came to the aid of Styles by dropkicking Petey in the head. Both Bourne and Styles then double clotheslined Petey out of the ring before shaking hands.
Hulk Hogan: "It looks like Petey had something to prove, but Evan Bourne had other ideas"
Steve Austin: "That Evan Bourne stopped an ***-kickin'! Thats just sick!"

Match 4: Hardcore Tag Team Match for the Top Tier Tag Team Championships:

Chris Phoenix & Chris Rocker (Mythic Twilight) vs Abyss and Ravage

[i]Abyss def. Chris Rocker after a Black Hole Slam [7:12][/i]

Hulk Hogan: "We got tag champions which look to be the most dominant tag team since the Brothers of Destruction"
Steve Austin: "No, you mean the most dominant since the Two Man Power Trip!"

The camera then cut backstage where Torrie Wilson was preparing to start an interview
Torrie Wilson: "Ladies and gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, he is a former olympic gold medallist, Kurt Angle!"
Kurt Angle: "Well thankyou Torrie"
Torrie Wilson: "Now Kurt, you face Goldberg in a steel cgae match later tonight, and if you beat him, you'll go into the Semi-Finals of the Top Tier Championship Tournament to face the winner of the Darnez FC/Bryan Danielson Match, your thoughts?"
Kurt Angle: "What do you mean if i beat Goldberg?"
Torrie Wilson: "Well, he was undefeated for one hundred and seventy three straight matches in WCW"
Kurt Angle: "So what?! I'm an olympic Gold Medallist, i won this gold medal with a broken frickin' neck! I am also one of the most decorated wrestlers in all of wrestling history! So, its not a case of if, but when i beat Goldberg!"

Torrie suddenly backs off frm Kurt, looking scared. Kurt looks at herwith a weird look until he feels breathing down his neck. He turns around to see Goldberg standing behind him. Kurt jumps slightly at the sight of Goldberg
Goldberg: "Kurt Angle, you're next!"
The camera then cuts back to the stage so the next contest can begin

Match 5: Quarter Finals match in the Top Tier Championship Tournament

Darnez FC vs Bryan Danielson

[i]Bryan Danielson def. Darnez FC after a Dragon Suplex [9:15][/i]

As Bryan Danielson celebrates, Darnez attacks him from behind by kicking him in the crotch, causing Danielson to fall to the canvas. Darnez begins to stomp on the American Dragon's back in a fit of rage, but is stopped abruptly by numerous referees and secruity guards coming out and pulling Darnez away from Danielson and out of the ring, leaving the American Dragon down and hurt
Steve Austin: "Darnez FC just stomped a mudhole right into the American Dragon! He deserves a beer for that!"
Hulk Hogan: "Darnez is just a sore loser and deserves nothing brother!"

Match 6: Triple Threat TLC Match for the TLC Terror Championship

Double Cop K vs R-Truth vs Shane McMahon

[i]Double Cop K def. Shane McMahon after Powerbombing him through a table [17:30][/i]
Hulk Hogan: "What a brutal match! All those men deserved to win, but only Double Cop K could, and he is now the new TLC Terror Champion!"
Steve Austin: "I'll admit, that was action packed, and any of those men deserved to win, but to win a title in a gimmick match is alot easier than to win it in a normal match"

The camera cut to the backstage area where Dave Axe had just entered the locker room of Ezekiel Jackson. Ezekiel stands up at the presence of Axe and questions him
Ezekiel Jackson: "What do you want?"
Dave Axe: "Well, i noticed that neither of us have matches tonight, and that two undeserving people just won the tag team titles tonight"
Ezekiel Jackson: "Whats your point?"
Dave Axe: "My point is that we should team up and take the tag titles from Abyss and Ravage, what do you say?"

Dave extends his hand out for Ezekiel to shake, Ezekiel takes his hand and shakes it
Ezekiel Jackson: "Deal"

The camera cuts back to the stage so the next match can begin

Match 7: One on Two Handicap Match

Viexe & Ms. D (Mythic Twilight) vs Lil Miss Sweet

[i]Viexe def. Lil Miss Sweet after a Con Artist [4:02][/i]

After the Divas left the ring, the Steel Cage began to lower ominously over the ring, signalling the beginning of the Main Event
Hulk Hogan: "It looks like we are ready for our Main Event brother!"
Steve Austin: "If you don't stop calling me brother, i'll open up a can of whoop-ass on you!"
Hulk Hogan: "Ok ok Steve"
Steve Austin: "Anyway, i can't wait for this match, it should be brutal!"

MAIN EVENT: Quarter Finals Match in the Top Tier Championship Tournament (Cage Match)

Goldberg vs Kurt Angle

[i]Goldberg def. Kurt Angle after escaping the Cage [13:23][/i]

As Goldberg celebrated on the outside, he was attacked by Vladimir Kozlov who rushed down from the backstage area. Vladimir rammed Goldberg's head into the Steel Cage several times before letting Goldberg flop to the ground. Kurt Angle watched from within the ring, sickly smiling as he watched Goldberg lay motionless on the canvas. Kozlov then raised his hands in victory
Steve Austin: "Vladimir just gave Goldberg a grade A ***-Whoopin'! And Kurt Angle appeared to enjoy watching the assault!"
Hulk Hogan: "But why did Vladimir assault Goldberg?"
Steve Austin: "Isn't it obvious? Hes making an impact, and theres no bigger way of making an impact than by attacking a guy like Goldberg!"

Vladimir stood over Goldberg as C.A.W. Brand left the air

What ya guys think?

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 23:04 Nov19 2008 Post ID: 2483158
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
awesome dude XD

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 00:56 Nov20 2008 Post ID: 2483308
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
lollers, well, you got a week to revel in its awesomeness until the next card is up :P

Liberate Your Mind Posted at: 16:24 Nov20 2008 Post ID: 2483631
Liberate Your Mind
+
+
I am Abyss,I Won,yay me

« Last edited by Liberate Your Mind on Nov 20th 2008 »
Formerly Ace Of Spades 117
Chinese Democracy...Starts...Now!
My Myspace
Aether13 Posted at: 15:33 Nov22 2008 Post ID: 2485031
Aether13
+
+
Good jamie but i lost ;-;

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 15:39 Nov22 2008 Post ID: 2485037
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
revel in awesomeness i think not

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:21 Dec01 2008 Post ID: 2492147
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Alrighty, here we go, its time for another edition of...the C.A.W. Brand!

After the pre-show fireworks went off, the camera cut to the announcers table where Hulk Hogan and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin were sitting

Hulk Hogan: "Hello everybody! Welcome to another edition of the C.A.W. brand!"
Steve Austin: "What the hell does C.A.W. stand for anyway Hogan?"
Hulk Hogan: "It stands for Catastrophic Action Wrestling Brother!"
Steve Austin: "Well thats just an awesome name!"
Hulk Hogan: "Indeed it is brother! Now tonight, we got the semi-finals of the Top Tier Championship tournament, and the bloodlust title is on the line!"
Steve Austin: "All the matches on tonights card are gonna be full of ***-whoopins, which makes for a good watch all around!"
Hulk Hogan: "And now, its time for our first contest!"
Steve Austin: "Well shut-up so it can start ok?!"

And with that, the camera cut to the stage so the first superstar in the first contest could make his entrance

Match 1: Semi-final match in the top tier championship tournament

Bobby Lashley vs AJ Styles

[i]AJ Styles pinned Bobby Lashley after a Spiral Tap [14:56][/i]

Hulk Hogan: "It looks like AJ Styles is going to Battle Center to compete for the Top Tier Championship!"
Steve Austin: "If i was a bettin' man, i would place my money on the winner of the Goldberg/Danielson match, Styles would have no chance against either of those two men!"
Hulk Hogan: "I'm not sure about that, but either way, the match would be a classic one!"

Match 2: Single Match

Petey Williams vs Evan Bourne

[i]Petey Williams pinned Evan Bourne after a Canadian Destroyer [9:56][/i]

After the match concluded, Petey Williams attacked Bourne constantly with many punches and kicks, not even letting Bourne get back to his feet. After a few more moments of consistent bashing, Petey left the ring, to the many booes of the crowd

Steve Austin: "Petey practically stomped a mudhole into Evan Bourne!"
Hulk Hogan: "What has Evan Bourne done to deserve such a beating? I mean, it was Petey who decided to attack Styles last week until Bourne came to AJ's aid!"
Steve Austin: "I think Petey just wants to prove a point here Hogan, he wants to be seen as the very best!"
Hulk Hogan: "Well, he could've gone about it a bit differently"

The camera cut backstage where Lashley was walking down a hallway, holding his neck. He stopped walking for some reason, which was then found to be because Brock Lesnar was standing in front of him with his hand out, as if he wants Lashley to shake it. Lashley just stared at the hand, as if he didn't know why he should shake it. Lesnar then spoke

Brock Lesnar: "I didn't think so"

And with that, Lesnar walked off, leaving Lashley to contemplate what had just happened. The camera then cut back to the stage so the next match could begin

Match 3: Torando Tag Team match to become the no.1 contenders for the Top Tier Tag Team Championships

Chris Rocker & Chris Phoenix (Mythic Twilight) vs Dave Axe & Ezekiel Jackson

[i]Chris Phoenix pinned Ezekiel Jackson after a Phoenix Down [7:22][/i]

After the match concluded, Dave Axe attacked both Rocker & Phoenix with vicious clotheslines. He then left the ring and grabbed two steel chairs from ringside. After rolling back into the ring, he handed Ezekiel Jackson a steel chair, who took the chair with no second thoughts. Both men then began to lay into their opponents with destructive chair shots until secruity came down and attempted to stop them. Both men looked as if they were going to attack the secruity guards, but gave it a second thought. They dropped their chairs and walked off, with the secruity aiding the Mythic Twilight members in getting backstage for medical treatment

Hulk Hogan: "What the hell is up tonight?! Assaults are happening left and right Austin!"
Steve Austin: "Well, alot of people need to prove points Hogan, and the only way you can do that if you don't win a match is to show how weak your opponents truly were by attacking them afterward, its quite simple really"

Match 4: Falls Count Anywhere match for the Bloodlust Championship

Sin(c) vs Darnez FC

Darnez pinned Sin after hitting him with a Sledgehammer (New Champion)(8:01)

Hulk Hogan: "We have a new Bloodlust champion Austin!"
Steve Austin: "See? As i told you last week, its easier to become champion, than stay champion, and Sin just proved that by losing here tonight"

Match 5: 4 Man Battle Royal

Kurt Angle vs Shane McMahon vs Abyss vs R-Truth

Kurt Angle eliminated Shane McMahon after making him tap-out to the Ankle Lock (5:16)
Abyss eliminated R-Truth after a Shock Treatment (9:59)
Kurt Angle eliminated Abyss with an Angle Slam & a Dirty Pin (11:33)

Kurt Angle celebrated his win by standing over Abyss and raising his arms high

Hulk Hogan: "What a win for Kurt Angle! He may just be in top tier title contention with a win like that!"
Steve Austin: "Well he has to wait for his title shot, since he isn't in the Top Tier Championship anymore"

The camera cut backstage where Styles was laying unconcious on the floor. Some medical workers ran onto the scene, attemtping to bring him back to conciousness. Jamie Noble ran onto the scene, asking random questions which were inaudiable and trying to wake Styles up also. This scene was then left as it was when the camera cut back to the stage so the Main Event could begin!

MAIN EVENT: Semi final match in the Top Tier Championship Tournament

Goldberg vs Bryan Danielson

Goldberg pinned Danielson after a Spear (15:10)

After the match concluded, Vladimir Kozlov ran down to the ring and attacked Goldberg with a charging headbutt. Goldberg was planted on the floor by this shot. Danielson had just risen to his feet at this time and had not seen what had just transpired. Kozlov walked over toward Danielson, turned him around, scooped him up, and then Reverse DDTed him. Kozlov stood in the middle of the ring in a dominant fashion. Suddenly, a man, wearing a suit and a hood to keep his identity secret, walked onto the stage with a microphone and began speaking

???: "And that folks, is one of the most dominant forces in all of Catastrophic Action Wrestling! Vladimir Kozlov is only one member of the new stable here in C.A.W., which is known as simply, Hood! Other members will be revealed as time passes, but for now, you may fear the unknown, and learn to respect Hood, because if you don't, we shall destroy all your favorite superstars until none remain!"

Hulk Hogan: "So we now have a new group around here, and they look to be one of the most dominant groups around with Vladimir Kozlov leading the charge"
Steve Austin: "I hope they bring the ***-whoopin, otherwise they'll just be another dull-ass group with no purpose Hogan"
Hulk Hogan: "Well, by the looks of things, they are already bringing the ***-whooping brother!"

Vladimir Kozlov stood tall in the ring as boos rained down upon him as C.A.W. left the air

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:51 Dec01 2008 Post ID: 2492150
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
nice man nice

agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 19:38 Dec01 2008 Post ID: 2492844
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
Woot AJ Styles is the man!
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

The Cerebral Assasin Posted at: 04:07 Dec02 2008 Post ID: 2493029
The Cerebral Assasin
+
+
Bobby Lashley for me....??? Plizzzz.....
king_jamie56 Posted at: 04:24 Dec02 2008 Post ID: 2493031
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Sure, you can be Lashley TCA

The Cerebral Assasin Posted at: 04:34 Dec02 2008 Post ID: 2493032
The Cerebral Assasin
+
+
oh this is great !!!!!!!!!!!
king_jamie56 Posted at: 10:26 Dec02 2008 Post ID: 2493124
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
A few matches for Battle Center have been announced on C.A.W.battle.com (NOTE: Matches may be scheduled to change)

Top Tier Championship Finals:
Goldberg vs AJ Styles

Ladder Match:
Petey Williams vs Evan Bourne

Single Match:
Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley

Aether13 Posted at: 14:47 Dec02 2008 Post ID: 2493192
Aether13
+
+
Is that an actual site xD

king_jamie56 Posted at: 23:09 Dec02 2008 Post ID: 2493557
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
lollers, no, but i can make a site

Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums