Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

Trouble with Career Mode Abilities

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

TheMovement Posted at: 15:43 Jan11 2009 Post ID: 2518119
TheMovement
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I posted a question about this as well but thought I'd try making a post here too. Since I posted my question I've won some more titles and gained more skill.

So anyway, I've played career mode with a regular superstar(not a CAW), and I know I've done some various tasks that unlock abilities. For instance, I've kicked out at a 2 count with 2 red body parts (Resiliancy), I've defeated someone who is 20 points higher overall while orange(Durability), and I've defeated over 20 different superstars(Move Theft). I've done these and others, yet I have gained no abilities in addition to the ones I started with.

I've already won every title, my guy is a 100 overall, I've defended all of the titles at least once and become a hall of famer and a legend. Is there something else I have to do to obtain abilites? Or is there something I overlooked?

Are you only allowed to gain abilities for a CAW only, or is it possible to add them to existing superstars? If you can in fact only add them to a CAW then I think this system should be reworked. If I can edit rosters, moves, etc then I should be able to gain or edit an existing wrestlers abilities to my liking as well. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
king_jamie56 Posted at: 22:47 Jan11 2009 Post ID: 2518468
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Sorry, you can only gain abilities with a CAW.

It is also impossible to edit Abilities for regualr superstars...

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close