Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2009

smackdown vs raw 2009 1st official tournament finals compleated results are on the 4th page congrtas to the winner

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
cenafan478 Posted at: 08:38 Mar12 2009 Post ID: 2570226
cenafan478
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Can i have Orton please?

dont forget to vist my youtube channel: youtube.com/stylesclash2 !
milotic_charizard Posted at: 09:46 Mar12 2009 Post ID: 2570237
milotic_charizard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No you cant sorry it is not allowed read the rules they are in the first post.

Credit to the best Rathalos9
CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 17:52 Mar12 2009 Post ID: 2570561
CyberneticMooninite
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I'll take John Cena.
Meh.
agent Cody Bauer Posted at: 18:48 Mar12 2009 Post ID: 2570598
agent Cody Bauer
+
+
On 11-Mar-2009 dx_hbk said:Aether13 could you please help me find more people for the tournament.
Please don't use slang words man. Post it like this and your posts need to be logical from now on.

Aether13 could you please help me find more people for the tournament.

That is how it should be put.
-Denver Nuggets Fan(Melo/Billups/JR/Nene/Kenyon/Lawson)

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:13 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570852
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
hey i was wondering why are show and khali banned

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

king_jamie56 Posted at: 01:42 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570864
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
Since the weight system in the previous games has been abolished, there is no reason for Big Show or Khali to be banned.

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
dx_hbk Posted at: 02:38 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570871
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
cenafan: sorry cena randy is not aloud please choose some one eles.
milotic: let me worrie about the rules in this thred.
CyberneticMooninite: ok dude your in.
cody:ok i will work on that.
shadow and jamie:Ok i will change the rule.

6 more people needed

« Last edited by dx_hbk on Mar 13th 2009 »

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

milotic_charizard Posted at: 02:40 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570872
milotic_charizard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes they should be allowed.

Credit to the best Rathalos9
dx_hbk Posted at: 02:43 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570873
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
On 13-Mar-2009 milotic_charizard said:Yes they should be allowed.
i have alredy changed the rules

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Alexzander Posted at: 16:17 Mar14 2009 Post ID: 2572385
Alexzander
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I choose Rey Mysterio.
The chase is better than the catch!
San Andreas Walk Underwater
dx_hbk Posted at: 20:49 Mar14 2009 Post ID: 2572772
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
ok alex your in

note: i am going to change the rule this will now be a 12 man tournament so only 1 more person can enter

^ That guy is GOD

wwechamp9513 Posted at: 22:03 Mar14 2009 Post ID: 2572938
wwechamp9513
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can I have Matt Hardy please?
dx_hbk Posted at: 01:33 Mar15 2009 Post ID: 2573121
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
ok your all in the tournament will begin soon i will post the match line ups later today and will do them 2maroo you guys are free to give comments on the matches here and nothing else keep the topic alive until i come back but dont spam or the break the rules

^ That guy is GOD

brian_orton Posted at: 02:57 Mar15 2009 Post ID: 2573142
brian_orton
+
+
Hello please can i choose Randy Orton and nece avatar Agent cody and cena fan.

Fear leads to Hate,Hate leads to Anger and Anger leads to suffering. (Yoda)

My MSN :[email protected]
Feel free to add me.
dx_hbk Posted at: 03:09 Mar15 2009 Post ID: 2573150
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
i am sorry dude the sign ups are over

^ That guy is GOD

wwechamp9513 Posted at: 12:58 Mar15 2009 Post ID: 2573401
wwechamp9513
Forum GuestMember
+
+
and plus Randy Orton and Undertaker were banned from the tournament.
dx_hbk Posted at: 16:12 Mar15 2009 Post ID: 2573522
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
it was not his fault i removed the rules

^ That guy is GOD

DegenerationHardyZ Posted at: 18:15 Mar15 2009 Post ID: 2573575
DegenerationHardyZ
+
+
what are the first matches going to be
well anyway cant wait

« Last edited by DegenerationHardyZ on Mar 15th 2009 »
I am Now Cm Conor
dx_hbk Posted at: 00:58 Mar16 2009 Post ID: 2573750
dx_hbk
Skeptic
+
+
Smackdown vs raw 2009 tournament

First round

Group A

Match 1: edge vs. Jericho
edge tries to hit a running knee strike but Jericho counters it in to a school boy pin edge kicks out at 2. Y2J tries to do a lion Sault but edge attacks him before he could jump of the rope, and Y2j hits a snapmare, as edge got up y2j tries to hit him with a bulldog but edge counters it into a hip toss, when edge gets up y2j hits him with a strong ddt, after some time edge hits y2j with a running ddt, edge got y2j in to a school boy pin and 1,2 and he kicks out then after that y2j hits a bulldog on edge, when edge got up he hits the reverse ddt, Y2J hits a code breaker but does not go for the pin then edge throws y2j out side, y2j comes back in at the count of 2, y2j hits a bulldog on edge fallowed by the walls of Jericho but after some time edge broke free and hits a running knee strike then after some reversals and strikes edge hits the electric chair followed by an impact ddt, when y2j got up edge hits the electric chair, y2j hits a bulldog, when edge gets up y2j hits him with a ddt, y2j hits yet another bulldog then y2j again hits a bulldog edge gets up and hits a back suplex followed, then he tries to hit an impact ddt but is countered by y2j. jericho takes advantage of the opening and hits the code breaker and then goes for the pin 1,2 and, edge kicks out as edge got up y2j hits the bulldog, edge gets up and hits a running spear then he tried to force y2j up but Jericho countered with a low blow and executes the walls of Jericho and makes edge tap out
-winner-Chris Jericho

Match 2: masked man vs. matt hardy

masked man throws matt right over the ropes,hardy gets in and hits an arm drag on masked man, masked man hits the Russian leg sweep then hardy got up, hardy hits a gut buster masked man gets up and uses an arm drag to knock hardy down then after some time masked man hits a gut buster hardy gets up and hits a belly to belly suplex and goes for the pin and masked man kicks out masked man gets up and hits a back suplex followed by an atomic drop after some time hardy knocks down masked man with an arm drag, masked man got up and hardy delivered the twist of fate then goes for the pin 1,2 and he kicks out masked man gets up and hardy hits some strikes then after some time masked man hits a swinging neck breaker hardy gets up and hits a bulldog masked man gets up and throws hardy in the corner and hits the clothesline followed by a piledriver and goes for the pin 1,2 and he kicks out hardy gets up and hits a bulldog masked man gets up and hits a running neck breaker he forces hardy up but hardy counters with a low blow masked man got up and hits a Russian leg sweep followed by a diving moonsault from the top of the rope and goes for the cover 1,2 and 3 masked man wins
-winner- masked man

Match3= cm punk vs umaga

At the start of the match umaga hits punk with a running ddt when punk gets up umaga starts to choke him and then umaga forces punk up and hits a back blow cm punk goes down then after some reversals umaga throws punk in to the corner and tries to hit a shoulder attack but punk counters it and hits a knee attack then after some reversals punk hits umaga with a low drop kick then after some reversals and strikes umaga hits punk with a back blow and when punk gets up umaga throws him outside punk gets in at the count of 1 as he got up in umaga hits him with a lot of strikes punk got and tried to fight back but umaga over powered him then after some time umaga tries to hit a summon drop but punk counters and hits a super kick then some strikes which threw umaga out of the ring umaga finds his way in at the count of 2 when umaga got in punk hits him with some more strikes then after some counters umaga hits a running ddt followed up by a bulldog as punk got up umaga hits a head butt punk gets up and hits a back suplex umaga gets up and quickly hits the summon spike and goes for the pin 1,2 and 3 the winner umaga

-winner- Umaga

This was the result of the first round of groub A now i am going to work on the groub B card
congrats to evreone who won

« Last edited by dx_hbk on Mar 16th 2009 »

^ That guy is GOD

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 05:11 Mar16 2009 Post ID: 2573810
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
noooo YOUMANGA is on a roll this is bad if he wins he might win the tournament curseth u jamie you and YOUMANGA

hmm me vs Kane a good match but sorry killer HBK is beat kane and if you dont like that i got 2 word for you:SUCK It okay its really meant to be good luck

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 302693

Post Top
Click to close