Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

What is tthe most elctrifying thing you ever did???

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Chrusher Posted at: 20:40 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 480208
Chrusher
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well guys what was it mine was when i did the moonsalt off the top of the hell in a cell so what was yours.

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Super Cheatster Dude Posted at: 04:55 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 480802
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
mine is Headbutt off the top of the cell and the Elbow drop and i think also the Five Star Frog Splash
RKO 123 go to http://gamefest.proboards75.com/index.cgi along with other Team Alliance members. People there plan to take the team and its followers out. I fear one of the people who said this on the site has joined the Alliance as a spy
BeN_b! Posted at: 15:56 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 484030
BeN_b!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Probably DDTing someone off the top of the cell trowing them onto the announcers table and then Moonsaulting them to get a 3 count
game_mario Posted at: 17:39 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 484252
game_mario
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It was in a TLC match. First I threw two tables and a ladder in the ring. Then, I stacked the tables and finally threw the ladder on and set it up. After that, I did a Powerbomb 07 to my opponent and then he fell out of the ring. He was in red and was in the spread-eagle form(I call it "flat" or "pancaked"). Finally, I climbed up the a table, climbed the second table, climbed the ladder, and then did an Elbow Drop(02, Shawn Michael's). It was awesome. Try it, although it will take a while to keep him down long enough. Try it on Easy or something. I did it on SmackDown!, who doesn't fight SmackDown! difficulty, anyway?

Oh wait, it's "legend" difficulty, right? Not SmackDown?
It's been a while, hasn't it?
therapper Posted at: 05:22 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485264
therapper
+
+
nice game mario!! i'v done somethink like that but it was the t_bone suplix 3 off the top of the hell in the cell but if you go to the forum i made you would know that.

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
LPD Posted at: 05:26 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485272
LPD
+
+
hummm

would have to be... doing a stunner to a guy, he fell backwards and fell off the cell and crashed to the floor

p.s I'm Back

(sorry Aeshma for everything I've said to you, I hope we can start a new without remembering what has happened)
Super Cheatster Dude Posted at: 07:00 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485363
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
L.P.D is back baby oh yeah cmon. Legend is back
RKO 123 go to http://gamefest.proboards75.com/index.cgi along with other Team Alliance members. People there plan to take the team and its followers out. I fear one of the people who said this on the site has joined the Alliance as a spy
LPD Posted at: 07:01 Oct24 2005 Post ID: 485366
LPD
+
+
lol thanks man

hope I'm still on ur team
phantomzone Posted at: 04:16 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489091
phantomzone
Forum GuestMember
+
+
LPD u r out off topic :P
well i did the last ride from the top of the cell then elbow drop(shawn michaels) and pin 1 2 3

btw, did mario say that he set 2 tables ??? how to do that ? u mean set 1 table then set another 1 on the first table ???
so can we break 2 tables in 1 move ?
Super Cheatster Dude Posted at: 05:00 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 490960
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah ok he was off topic but after all the trouble thats happened i just had to post that. Anyway back on topic Mario did say that yeah but how he done that is a mystery to me
Death Gunner Posted at: 06:47 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 491031
Death Gunner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Gotta be making all five men in an elimination chamber match tap out to the Master Lock (Full Nelson) in a row. It was so much fun lol.
game_mario Posted at: 16:16 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 491755
game_mario
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Oct-2005 phantomzone said:LPD u r out off topic :P
well i did the last ride from the top of the cell then elbow drop(shawn michaels) and pin 1 2 3

btw, did mario say that he set 2 tables ??? how to do that ? u mean set 1 table then set another 1 on the first table ???
so can we break 2 tables in 1 move ?
First you set a table. After that, get another table and throw it onto the first one. Now climb up and set the second table up. After that, you throw the ladder up. Climb second table and set the ladder. And, yes, you can break 2 tables in one move. For example, stunner =p
It's been a while, hasn't it?
Super Cheatster Dude Posted at: 04:07 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 492761
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Full Nelson is the Masterlock? Didnt know that, thanks i may change finisher to that now
annefranman52 Posted at: 07:51 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493125
annefranman52
+
+
Mines simple but satisfying.

The opponent had a manager(the opponent was JBL) and when i pinned him the manager caused a distraction. When the ref was distracted i got a chir smashed JBL round the head and pinned him, then i won.
Super Cheatster Dude Posted at: 07:54 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493134
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
now thats cleaver AFM, very very cleaver Smile
Death Gunner Posted at: 08:41 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493238
Death Gunner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hope the full nelson worked out well. It'd be better if he didn't do the underwear pulling thing. Ah well masters rocks. Anyway, the other thign I did was during the dirty challenge, where you have to win by using a weapon.

I was in a match and all of a sudden, interference came. (I was against HHH and The nature boy jumped in) so anyway, as the referee was getting flair out, I nailed HHH with the chair. Yay! Challenge complete.
annefranman52 Posted at: 03:57 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 494822
annefranman52
+
+
Lol simple as that death gunner. Another good thing i have done is in an elimanation chamber i did a 450 flip off the top, aiming for Eddie Guerroro and JBL walked in front of him. I nailed them both, pinned Eddie and the other person in the ring pinned JBL. They both were counted to three so when i got up i did my special on the other guy and won!
Death Gunner Posted at: 05:21 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 494969
Death Gunner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Just did a tag team cage match, worked out a good way to win. I was in the ring and all of a sudden, the opponent tried getting out. Me andm y partener stopped one oft hem but the other climbed out. Of xcourse, BOTH men have to get out of the cage. So with it being two on one inside the cage, we won easily. I love that, my electrifying way to win a cage match.
annefranman52 Posted at: 09:05 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495073
annefranman52
+
+
Well i have sorta known that for ages...
swantombomb Posted at: 18:08 Nov06 2005 Post ID: 508384
swantombomb
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well i have 2 there tide. the first i was in a cell match. i put jimmy henry caw on the at and climbed the cell and dived off the cell. i put myself threw the table face first because he rolled of the table.

Or the time i speared HHH off the cell
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close