Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

Coolest/Best move in the game

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 09:29 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 190676
The Ultimate Cheater
Post Likes: 0
+
+
yeh duh!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 11:17 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 190781
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Foolish!- The KING OF GAMES IS LEGEND FOR COMPLETING GAMES. There is no Game, too hard for ME. As for you pesents, I've come to make Peace! I don't think highly of myself, I think I'm just as good as you guys. I played this game, I've completed the challenges, I've gotten all the Hidden People, and beat the season with John Cena, Triple H, JBL, Undertaker, everyone you can think of. I've even created some superstars as Stone Cold Steve Austin,Shane McMahon, Jeff Hardy, and Eugene. I've beaten games like Devil May Cry 1, 2, and 3. Jak and Daxter, All smackdown games, Dragonball Z Budokai's, and of course, Kingdom Hearts. So, don't make me your enemy, I just want to make peace
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 11:31 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 190801
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Now, the topic says Coolest/best Move in the game right. I think it's "Batista's Sitdown Powerbomb". That's All i'm saying. Now, the King will be seeing you.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 13:20 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191012
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
THE KING OF GAMES is NOT repeat NOT the best gamer ever, I am
LPD Posted at: 16:40 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191440
LPD
+
+
hey mr. "King of games" i don't want to make enemys on this site either, i love this site and i, don't mean to be blowing my own horn here, am quite popular (main because of the king of the ring i did) but i've learn't 1st hand on other forums, if u say the wrong thing u'll be scared, mainly saying that if you say the wrong things u'll become unpopular, and let me tell you, what ur saying isn't getting you very popular. If you want to get alittle popular then you have to decrease ur ego ITS WAY TO BIG for a newbie, especially on hs first day! if you do that then people will not hate u.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 17:43 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191520
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Look Royal LPD. I don't want(Nor Need)your popularity. If you want to hate the King Of Games, then go ahead. The King will always respect you for standing out. Everything I say is what i say. Don't like it, oh well. And I also did something like that "King Of The Ring" you did. I did it over on the Kingdom Hearts forum. It's called the "Kh/ff Tournament",go check it out. And i'm liked for it too. Me and you aren't that different, except....You go by popularity.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 17:49 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191530
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
And one more thing, you say i have a BIG EGO! Okay....I'll emit, My EGO IS BIG! I know I say somethings that make people Angry, and I apologize for it. But that's what makes me proud to be called The KING OF GAMES. So if anyone feels i've offended over my words. I officially Apologize!
LPD Posted at: 08:23 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192490
LPD
+
+
whoa dude calm down. Look maybe your right about me and you not being so different, i checked out ur kingdon hearts forum and that was popular like my king of the ring, but I was just telling you to lower your ego, you don't come on ur first day by going DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDUMMMMMMMMMM HERE IS THE KING OF GAMES cause that just makes you look like a di*k and gives the wrong impression, thats why I didn't like you when I saw your post.
Then you say Foolish the King Of games is Legend for completeing games! well if thats true then why didn't I ever hear about you untill you posted on this thread?
And whats this "I go by popularity" thing, i dout that, i just speak my mind, on some forums I get appreacited for it (like here) others i get the sh*t kicked out of me for it (www.gamewinners.com) check out the SmackDown! vs. RAW Flaw thread, i'm pritty sure that most people would disagree about what I said on there.

P.S don't call me Royal LPD, just plain old LPD would do fine!
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 08:27 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192499
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Guys calm down LPD is right.You gotta control your ego King
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 18:36 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 193212
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Alright, Alright. You right. Maybe that intro did make me seem a little crazy. Look, I don't mean to get on you like that LPD. The King was a Jerk. Like i said before, I say somethings I regret sometimes, like that "popularity" thing. Don't worry about that. But you have to understand, that's how I am, I'm the KING OF GAMES. But remember, I may say somethings I regret, but I do back them up. It's what I do, that's what makes me the KING OF GAMES. You have to understand.

P.S. The intro couldn't be that bad,right
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 19:03 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 193240
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey! And to prove The King's Apologie, He offers his hand to you LPD(Handshake of forgiveness). Do you take it?
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 06:05 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 193829
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
And once again, dont be "the king offers his hand to you.do you accept it" That is making you sound crazy again.Just say "and to prove my apologie"not "the kings apologie".
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 10:36 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 193961
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
DOES IT MATTER! Look, All I'm doing is offering my hand on apology, I'm not changing my personality for you. When I say the King I don't mean to sound crazy, it's just a personaltiy trait, I'm the KING OF GAMES, of course i'm gonna say the King. Look, LPD, do you accept my apology.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 11:35 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194014
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
All im saying is not to say the king, just say me
LPD Posted at: 12:41 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194070
LPD
+
+
Yeh sure King, I mean we all make mistakes and I give everybody a 2nd chance, but that's all.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 14:40 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194184
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay, you have MY word, I won't say the King, in the WWE forums, I'll say ME.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 14:51 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194201
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey, look, I'm glad i've earned your respect. But I really gotta go, I'm going back to the Kingdom Hearts forums, I'll visit once in a while. Take care LPD, and you too Ultimate Cheater.

P.S. I also think "Batista's Spinebuster" is also a good move, but "Batista Sitdown PowerBomb", beats it by a mile.

THE KING HAS LEFT THE FORUM
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 16:21 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194265
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
HE SAID THE KING.ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! XD
yankee65781 Posted at: 10:47 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198121
yankee65781
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey i think one of the best moves for a heavyweight or even a lightheavyweight is the dominator
EK Posted at: 06:26 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211167
EK
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Come on the best move is easily the f-5
Displaying Page 3 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close