Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

Unlockables

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Jason3312003 Posted at: 23:26 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 229909
Jason3312003
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay so I finally got this game two weeks ago. After scrounging enough money to buy it. I've always been a fan of the SmackDown games. This one is frustrating, how do I unlock the rest of the moves and moves sets for create-a-wrestler? I bought all the unlockables already, and Have one challenge left, is that all that's stopping me the royal rumble challenge?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Tony 05 Posted at: 09:45 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230317
Tony 05
Forum GuestMember
+
+
R U Talkin about Smackdown vs raw
For More Infomation From The WWE Log Onto My Site At www.freewebs.com/tonyswwesite
LPD Posted at: 12:44 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230726
LPD
+
+
Ok you say that you have bought all the unlockables and you only have 1 challenge left which is the Rumble challenge. I remeber this very well and i agree it is very hard but the trick for this challenge is, use Andre The Giant. Andre can lift anybody exepct Super Heavyweights, so you pick to be Andre and make everybody else in the Rumble match a Heavyweight or lighter. I havn't played this game for ages cause I lent it to a friend and he STILL hasn't given it me back after a few months, but I think its any directional button and the O button to pick somebody over Andres Head, then it's O or [] to throw them over the ropes, If anybody remebers the contols for this trick then post them cause I forgot :S

p.s if your having trouble picking people up over Andre's head then throw them over the rope so they are standing on the apron and press O and a Dirctional button, that will get rd of them no matter how much is left in their ring out meter

HOPE THAT HELPS!
LPD Posted at: 13:22 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230775
LPD
+
+
o and to unlock the rest of the moves and stuff you have to complete all challenges
TeamSuperCheats Posted at: 21:12 Jul28 2005 Post ID: 296420
TeamSuperCheats
Forum GuestMember
+
+
To pick them up u press: down,right, and X at the same time, they should then bend down as a result of u kicking them in the gut, the press: O, and down, and andre will pick them up. Now just walk towards the ropes (and hope no one hits u on your way) and press O once more.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close