Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 News!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
LPD Posted at: 14:26 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 260909
LPD
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've just found out some really cool infomation about SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 (the next game) and I thought i'd share it with you all!:

Fight For Your Life

From the most successful wrestling game series of all-time comes the ultimate achievement in sports entertainment - WWE SmackDown! Vs. Raw 2006.

Enter the ring for the fight of your life against top WWE? Superstars and if you're good enough, the Championship. WWE SmackDown! Vs. Raw 2006 will redefine the wrestling genre by delivering the deepest and most realistic wrestling experience ever, whilst remaining easy enough for casual gamers to pick up and play. New high-resolution textures and, for the first time in the series, motion-capture technology will bring WWE? programming to life like never before. The improved fighting system will bring a new level of realism and tactical thinking to matches, while the enhanced online mode will create the first ever virtual WWE? Championship on PS2.

An amazing 100 different match types to challenge your wrestling skill and from the halls of immortality, a new roster of celebrated WWE? Legends. Lace up your boots for the definitive wrestling experience that is WWE SmackDown! Vs. Raw 2006!
? Amazing Realism - New high-resolution textures and for the 1st time in the series, motion-capture technology bring WWE? programming to life like never before

? Improved Fighting System - Revolutionary momentum system adds increased depth with less complexity, while the all-new stamina system brings a new level of realism and strategy to matches

? Enhanced Online Mode - Defend your belt online against anyone to gain prestige in a virtual WWE? Championship (monthly and career leader boards with permanent ID system to tracks all your vital stats)

? Best Ever Season Mode - 2 full seasons to play without story repetition and for the first time ever, superstar specific story lines and VO for your own character

? 100 Different Match Types - Fulfill your fantasy in 3 ways then watch WWE? divas rip off each others costumes (nurse, school girl, french maid). Buried-Alive Match, Bar Brawl, Backstage Area and others

? Unprecedented Attention To Detail - Ability to play possum, sleeper hold submission system, Create-An-Entrance, fully customizable 3D locker room (first time ever in 3D), 3 levels of blood and more

? New WWE? Legends - A new roster of some of your favourite legends of all-time

If anybody would like MORE infomation about SmackDown! vs. RAW then join the Forums Of WWE at: http://s9.invisionfree.com/Forums_of_WWE/index.php
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
The Animal Batista Posted at: 17:35 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261497
The Animal Batista
Forum GuestMember
+
+
LPD I found it for you man
Batista Will live for ever join http://thbw3.6.forumer.com please!!!!!!!!!
LPD Posted at: 05:59 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262425
LPD
+
+
yeh soz Animal forgot to thank u
LPD Posted at: 13:38 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262912
LPD
+
+
so what do u guys think? Best game ever or what?
imashgangsta Posted at: 05:51 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 264627
imashgangsta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah but it would be cool if they had cumpany wars like ecw vs wwe or wwe vs wcw or wwe vs tna
LPD Posted at: 07:20 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 264704
LPD
+
+
yeh that would be pritty kool, maybe it will be in season where all the ecw starts make a faction and rebel agaist the WWE
Goldberg_2005 Posted at: 16:37 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265556
Goldberg_2005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yea that would be real awsome
Goldberg theme plays the crowd chants Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldbergand then 5 mins later Goldberg hits the spear and jackhammer the crowd goes wild as Goldberg leaves the ring he says FEAR THE SPEAR!!!!!!!! andWHO'S NEXT!!!!!!!!/JOIN TEAM WWE!!
LPD Posted at: 11:54 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 266743
LPD
+
+
hell yeh it would! or maybe u could created ur own faction and rebel, i'd make the bWo... the british World order!
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 17:12 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 267166
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
bWo 4 LIFE!!!!It would be cool if you could make your own faction.
LPD Posted at: 06:55 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 268062
LPD
+
+
hell yeh it would, i'd def make the bWo
Goldberg_2005 Posted at: 07:38 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 268091
Goldberg_2005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey whats stroy repetition
Goldberg theme plays the crowd chants Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldbergand then 5 mins later Goldberg hits the spear and jackhammer the crowd goes wild as Goldberg leaves the ring he says FEAR THE SPEAR!!!!!!!! andWHO'S NEXT!!!!!!!!/JOIN TEAM WWE!!
LPD Posted at: 07:50 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 268107
LPD
+
+
the Story Won't repeat itself
imashgangsta Posted at: 02:31 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 274313
imashgangsta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i now hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!undertaker whake me up when he gets to the ring snore snore i think they should have mini games like strength tests and if you get a game called getondamic it comes wiv a microphone so i think svr 2 should come with one so you can speak yourself.
LPD Posted at: 14:37 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 278053
LPD
+
+
thats a kool idea
cheating king 10 Posted at: 02:00 Jul23 2005 Post ID: 279652
cheating king 10
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeh that would be a great idea and the game sounds great thanks LPD and the animal batista for the info
Im back and better then ever but im not a mod whch is bad. If your a WWE fan join the kingdom of WWE or WWE royal kingdom. Other great teams are team need for speed $ team annefranman and team respect. Join Team pokemon maters it is one of the biggest tea
LPD Posted at: 07:29 Jul23 2005 Post ID: 279850
LPD
+
+
o anytime man, me and Animal will bring all the info here when we get it
Super Cheatster Dude Posted at: 11:43 Jul24 2005 Post ID: 283443
Super Cheatster Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 14-Jul-2005 LPD said:I've just found out some really cool infomation about SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 (the next game) and I thought i'd share it with you all!:

Fight For Your Life

From the most successful wrestling game series of all-time comes the ultimate achievement in sports entertainment - WWE SmackDown! Vs. Raw 2006.

Enter the ring for the fight of your life against top WWE? Superstars and if you're good enough, the Championship. WWE SmackDown! Vs. Raw 2006 will redefine the wrestling genre by delivering the deepest and most realistic wrestling experience ever, whilst remaining easy enough for casual gamers to pick up and play. New high-resolution textures and, for the first time in the series, motion-capture technology will bring WWE? programming to life like never before. The improved fighting system will bring a new level of realism and tactical thinking to matches, while the enhanced online mode will create the first ever virtual WWE? Championship on PS2.

An amazing 100 different match types to challenge your wrestling skill and from the halls of immortality, a new roster of celebrated WWE? Legends. Lace up your boots for the definitive wrestling experience that is WWE SmackDown! Vs. Raw 2006!
? Amazing Realism - New high-resolution textures and for the 1st time in the series, motion-capture technology bring WWE? programming to life like never before

? Improved Fighting System - Revolutionary momentum system adds increased depth with less complexity, while the all-new stamina system brings a new level of realism and strategy to matches

? Enhanced Online Mode - Defend your belt online against anyone to gain prestige in a virtual WWE? Championship (monthly and career leader boards with permanent ID system to tracks all your vital stats)

? Best Ever Season Mode - 2 full seasons to play without story repetition and for the first time ever, superstar specific story lines and VO for your own character

? 100 Different Match Types - Fulfill your fantasy in 3 ways then watch WWE? divas rip off each others costumes (nurse, school girl, french maid). Buried-Alive Match, Bar Brawl, Backstage Area and others

? Unprecedented Attention To Detail - Ability to play possum, sleeper hold submission system, Create-An-Entrance, fully customizable 3D locker room (first time ever in 3D), 3 levels of blood and more

? New WWE? Legends - A new roster of some of your favourite legends of all-time

If anybody would like MORE infomation about SmackDown! vs. RAW then join the Forums Of WWE at: http://s9.invisionfree.com/Forums_of_WWE/index.php
Cool, from your news it sounds like this game is going to be awesome however it would be cool if they had ECW matches and others and Weapons apart from Chairs,Ladders and Tables. Could you find out when this game will be released and if new weapons are available apart from Tables, Ladders and Chairs.

Thanks a lot

RKO 123 go to http://gamefest.proboards75.com/index.cgi along with other Team Alliance members. People there plan to take the team and its followers out. I fear one of the people who said this on the site has joined the Alliance as a spy
LPD Posted at: 12:59 Jul24 2005 Post ID: 283762
LPD
+
+
I certainly can find out the release date for you,

The current release date for SmackDown! vs. RAW 2005 is October 3rd 2005. If you would like to see the current box cover for the game too then check out Forums Of WWE (address is in my sig), there are LOADS of info there including Screen Shots

*again thanks to Animal for that, well done man*
The Animal Batista Posted at: 10:29 Jul26 2005 Post ID: 288133
The Animal Batista
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thx there is more information there i recenly found out last night! so join http://s9.invisonfree.com/Forums_of_WWE
Batista Will live for ever join http://thbw3.6.forumer.com please!!!!!!!!!
LPD Posted at: 16:16 Jul26 2005 Post ID: 289382
LPD
+
+
yeh, thanks so much animal for the info, guys i don't mean to be advitising my own site but seriously my forums has loads of great info about they game... thanks to Animal
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close