Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW

LPD, Ultimate Cheater, and Mr. King Of Games

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Dr. Advice Posted at: 18:08 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 267213
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey. I'm Dr. Adivce. Anyway, I wanted to talk to you guys about this little feud that's going on. Alright, first off. The battles that King faced both of you in, I must say, were not judged well. In the battle bewteen Cheater, The last question was about how many post LPD made. And in the battle bewteen LPD, King never got to answer his last question. This feud is childish and stupid, and I'm here to settle it. So, when you guys get here, we'll discuss.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Aeshma Posted at: 18:09 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 267215
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
And what has this got to do with WWE SmackDown Vs Raw???
Dr. Advice Posted at: 18:11 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 267218
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It's about the SVR Forums Safety. Look Aeshma, If Cheater, LPD, or King don't get along here and now, this feud will start to affect the Forum. Please all I ask is that you let me talk to them, and once we settle things out, you may close this.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 19:35 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 267318
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Man, this already doesn't look good. Okay, Doc. I promise to be fair and listen to you. I won't cause trouble.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Dr. Advice Posted at: 19:41 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 267324
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks King. Now, we'll wait for LPD and Ultimate Cheater to get here so we can start
Goldberg_2005 Posted at: 22:37 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 267653
Goldberg_2005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wdf who the heck are you dr. phil you just dont com into svr boards and talk about advice and junk this aint oprah so get the heck outta here besides if you want to talk about advic talk to king about being mr king of games. lol king of games and got beat 2 times lol hes a joke.

p.s. Socom 3s gonna rock!!!
Goldberg theme plays the crowd chants Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldbergand then 5 mins later Goldberg hits the spear and jackhammer the crowd goes wild as Goldberg leaves the ring he says FEAR THE SPEAR!!!!!!!! andWHO'S NEXT!!!!!!!!/JOIN TEAM WWE!!
LPD Posted at: 06:54 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 268061
LPD
+
+
yeh get lost, the fued is OVER and we don't need YOU talking about this
The "fued" maybe childish, but starting it up again is stupid, I'll give u some advise "Doc" LEAVE THIS FUED ALONE, ITS NOT ONLY NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, BUT ITS OVER OK!
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 09:06 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 268170
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Who do you think you are Dr. Advice?You're not even here 2 weeks and you're telling us to do things.Me, LPD and King are all mods and you're only a member.

Thread Closed...again.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 195475

Post Top
Click to close