Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Last Stand (Vandel Buster RP)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:31 Dec24 2009 Post ID: 2778117
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Frasuky grinned as these busters approached his side. He lifted the stump of his arm remaing and pointed it at them, surprisingly, it seemed like it was hallow. Suddenly, a missile-like object came out at the flanking busters.
"Divine Attack, Lightning Arrow!" Roy Shouted. He'd seen Frausky's attack just in time, and launched the arrow perfectly. It pierced the missile before it got close to the busters, and it exploded in midair, kicking up dust everywhere, making it impossible to see.
"Dark Attack" an unfamiliar voice said from the dust cloud as a fireball and ice ball were shot at the busters who had tried to take out Frausky.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 15:09 Dec24 2009 Post ID: 2778132
SUPERMAN5
Post Likes: 0
+
Dakkben slid down to the ground just in time to dodge the iceball, he rolled onto his feet and ran at Insilo, pushing him out of the fireball's way as the firewall scorched Dakkben's left arm. "That attack. Only a buster should be able to do that. Unless..." Dakkben said as he faced the source of the unfamiliar voice.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 15:53 Dec24 2009 Post ID: 2778140
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Actually, no. Once again, I'm assuming you guys know this, which you obviously don't since BtVB is a manga that's been on hiatus for years, unavalible on most manga sites, and not in stores anymore, exc, but Vandels also have their version of the Divine Attack, called the Dark Attack. They're pretty similar, but the main difference is that Vandels don't have saigas, and instead of "Light", they have an element called "Sorcery", basically darkness. XP sorry for not making that clear, but there's a lot to explain if you haven't read this series.))

"Razzgoat, I was just starting to have fun with them, leave us alone, okay?" Frausky said.
As the dust cleared, a cloaked figure was seen, obviously another vandel. On his arm were five small orbs, indicating him as a five star vandel as well. Just noticing this, Roy realized that Frausky and Razzgoat also both wore a strange bracelet on the same arm as their stars.
"We both know you couldn't take all these busters. You're suited for one-on-one fights. Leave this to me."
"Fine." Frausky growled. "Just don't go spreading those scales of yours, you'll kill all of Lord Grineed's monsters."

"What the hell are they talking about?" Roy said.
"I don't know, but there's another wave of monsters approaching!" Sky said.

geezerguy Posted: 16:37 Dec24 2009 Post ID: 2778147
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
Insilo got to his feet after Dakkben's life-saving push, "Woah.. Thanks, that was close!" Insilo said graciously, his voice seeming to shake a little.

As Insilo straightened up he cursed under his breath to himself as he noticed the new batch of monsters scurrying toward them, and of course the new Vandel, Razzgoat.
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
Legend_Trainer Posted: 22:00 Dec26 2009 Post ID: 2778541
Legend_Trainer
+
Murray jumped down from the roof of a building and sent a giant whirlwind straight into the group of monsters coming in through the now-destroyed gate.
Some of them were ripped to shreds, some were flung into the air by the massive flow of wind.
Things weren't good. Frausky isn't dead yet, new monsters are coming, and another Vandel is right there.
The Busters were being outnumbered and outpowered.

"I wouldn't let anything happen to the townspeople!!!" Murray yelled.
Glaring towards the new Vandel, Razzgoat, he readied himself to engage in combat.
"COME ON!!"

((I'm gonna have to kill off Murray some time soon. Take part in it, okay?))

imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:49 Dec28 2009 Post ID: 2778944
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Frausky laughed at this kid. "You didn't think our master, the "Clever Honcho of Deep Green" would just send another wave of beetles to die, did you?" With his one hand holding his gun, he pointed up in the air.
"Above you!" Blade yelled.
Three large fly-like humanoids flew, Fly Commandos. All three shot deadly acid spit down at Murray.

Legend_Trainer Posted: 19:35 Dec28 2009 Post ID: 2779112
Legend_Trainer
+
Murray quickly rolled to the side, dodging the acid.
He wasn't fast enough.
Some of the acid hit him on his right shoulder, corroding his skin so much that blood came pouring out onto the ground.

He knelt on the ground for a few moments, then stood up again.
"Ish...You'll feel twice the pain I'm feeling right now...When I get to you..." he said to Frausky.

The Fly Commandos hovered towards him, so he raised his right arm and slashed at them, creating waves of air that sliced them in half.

"See..that..?"
He glared at Frausky.
"You're next."

imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:14 Dec29 2009 Post ID: 2779306
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"We've gotta get to him! He can't handle them while he's hurt!" Blade said.
Sky nodded, but as she began to move, another batallion of bug monsters marched in their way.
"Damn!" Sky said as she began to shoot them monsters away.

Frausky sighed. "I can't bear to watch this kid make a fool of himself anymore. Razzgoat, just put the kid out of his misery."
Rozzgoat glared at Frausky. "Very well." He said. He placed his hand above the ground. "I should only have to use about this much power to finish you." The ground bagan snapping and crackling, and fire exploded out of a hole below Razzgoat's hand. The flame and lava then formed itself in his hand, until the attack shaped itself into a chain of lava balls. At the end of this chain was a blossom of fire with an eye in the middle. "Dark Attack: Stream of Inferno!" He said.

"A first class Dark attack!" Sky shouted. "Watch out!"

Razzgoat waved his hand, and the attack he created lept at Murray like it had a mind of its own.

Legend_Trainer Posted: 19:20 Dec29 2009 Post ID: 2779486
Legend_Trainer
+
Seeing the chain of lava directed at him, Murray raised his gauntlet to defend himself.
The chains hit him right on the gauntlet, but seconds later, it formed into liquid lava and engulfed Murray, melting his figure right on the spot.
He was killed, thought Razzgoat.
Frausky was content. One of the fools are now dead.
Or so he thought.
Half his body already burned, the figure everyone taught was Murray dissipated into thin air.
A stream of wind appeared above Frausky, and Murray appeared.
"I ALWAYS do what I say!!!"

Using every might he had left in his corroding right arm, he slashed Frausky with his Saiga.
"ARRGHHH!!!!"
The gauntlet ripped vortexes around Frausky, which decimated and mutilated every inch of the Vandel's body, including the core.

Frausky was no more. Or so, Murray thought (again).
After the wind had settled down, Murray is seen panting on the ground, trying to get up.

As he got up, his eyes saw something on the ground which made him go into a defensive stance.

Frausky's handgun. And roots are sprouting fast from it....

« Last edited by Legend_Trainer on Dec 30th 2009 »

imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:47 Dec29 2009 Post ID: 2779493
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((...eh, no. Those are important NPCs, and you can't control or kill them. I'm controlling them, and you really can't do that. Not to mention, you saw how Frausky used his arm as a gun, right? If he senses danger, he can put his core into his other arm and launch it from his body and later regenerate the rest of his body, which is exactly what he would do.
Please edit your post, as Frausky isn't to die yet.))

Legend_Trainer Posted: 20:06 Dec30 2009 Post ID: 2779783
Legend_Trainer
+
((Here's the deal, I won't be able to go online for sometime in the year 2010.
I'll try to go online once in a few months, but that won't help.))

((So, loony, I need you to control Murray. Do what ever you like. Just don't make him the bad guy or something. Evil ))

((Thanks in advance, and see ya.))

((EDIT : Post already edited. Frausky is damn hard to kill.))

« Last edited by Legend_Trainer on Dec 30th 2009 »

Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close