Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Last Stand (Vandel Buster RP)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:14 Dec07 2009 Post ID: 2772238
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
((Your blades seem to be bit overpowered. If they're fueled by divine power, I'll allow it, as having these blades that burn and heal is a little overpowered. Other than that, you're in.

Also, could you go to the discussion topic please?))

"This doesn't make any sense..." Roy said. Looking next to him, he noticed the girl who'd woken them. "You..."
"They're here!" She shouted.
The door seemed to explode, and large chunks of the door rained down on the busters. Roy rolled out of the way of a rain of them. The boulders seemed to bury the female buster, as well as several others. All around, Busters were already dying.
In all this confusion, Hundreds of bug-type monsters quickly rushed into the city. Most were small critters that would need to be dealt with later, but among them were twenty medium beetles. Armored bugs with incredible strength, roughly the size of a normal human. Several other medium sized monsters appeared, as well as a Giant Beetle behind them all, covered with it's steel-like natural armor. However, in the dust, no Vandels were seen yet.
"Divine Attack: Lightning!" Roy shouted. He blasted the beetles with a wave of lightning, stunning them for a moment and given the Busters time to get their bearings.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 13:45 Dec08 2009 Post ID: 2772541
SUPERMAN5
Post Likes: 0
+
Dakkben was knocked onto his back by the gate's bursting open. He tightened his grip on his sword and rolled in one direction, he punched his left fist on the ground and the resulting impact made Dakkben bounce upwards in the sky and landed on one of the medium beetles. He made a downward thrust between the beetle's head and back, effectivly decapitating the beetle. He sumersaulted off the slain beetle and landed to the right of Roy. "Well, thanks for the stun." He muttered as he glanced over for the other busters to start taking action.
Legend_Trainer Posted: 22:52 Dec12 2009 Post ID: 2774027
Legend_Trainer
+
Name: Murray Kaido
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 113 lbs
Level: 31

Skills: He specializes in using katanas, and has the ability to attack enemies with non-stop slashes using his four swords. He can take two into battle, then throw them into the air halfway into the battle, and release the other two katanas, and then he sort of 'juggles' them, switching from the two pairs, using one pair as the other pair is in the air, and vice versa. This technique often confuses his enemies in 1-on-1 duels. In large battles, Murray would constantly change between the four swords, slicing his enemies with ease.

Weapons: Four Katanas

Divine Attack: Wind. He often uses his First Class Divine Power, 'Air Arsenal', which he creates countless swords from the wind, with high cutting power, he could take one sword, throw it at the opponent, and then 'grip' one more sword from the air, and he could also launch the swords towards the enemy. This power is truly deadly, as the swords created are virtually invisible, the sword can only be seen as thick shroud of air. Also, when he uses this power, a field of strong wind envelops him, shielding him from projectile attacks.

Saiga: 'Razor Justice', a weapon that looks like gauntlet with claws, this weapon envelops Murray's right arm. It is impenetrable, so it can be used for offense and defense. This 'claw' seems to have a mind of its own even though Murray can wield it to his will without any problem.
This gauntlet manipulates air, creating tornadoes with every slash, and it seems to be able to 'rip' through air.

Appearance: Kinda looks like this guy ----> Raven . Except the clothes aren't purple, but grey and black.

History: Has been living alone for years. His parents left him at an orphanage. When he was 12, a 7-star Vandel attacked the orphanage. Many children died. On the verge of death, he was saved by a powerful Buster. Many say that the Buster who saved him was a Level 69 Legendary buster. Until this day, he never knew who that Buster is. Inspired by the Buster who saved him, he soon undergo training to try and become the most powerful Buster, so that he could protect others. He hopes to be able to meet his hero one day, and defeat him in a duel.

« Last edited by Legend_Trainer on Dec 14th 2009 »

imaloony8.0 Posted: 10:23 Dec13 2009 Post ID: 2774150
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Lmao. Killing a five star vandel wouldn't put you up that high. To put this in perspective, a level 23 buster in the manga assisted in killing a 3 star, two 5 stars, and two seven stars and got boosted up to like level 26. Lower your level a bit and you're in.))

"Divine Attack: lightning javelin!" Roy shouted, throwing what appeared to be a staff of lightning. It pierced the tough shell of one of the beetles, killing it interesting.

"Disk of light!" Another voice shouted. A pile of rocks seemed to erupt as the girl and several other busters climbed out to continue fighting.
"Light...?" Roy said.

geezerguy Posted: 12:38 Dec13 2009 Post ID: 2774179
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
Insilo somehow slept through the female busters alert and was still in his room. He was awoken by the gate being burst open, "What the hell?" Insilo said, confused. He quickly pulled on his Buster Jacket and trousers, picked up his katanas and ran outside, only to be faced with the group of bugs and the somehow broken gate. Insilo ran toward the on-going battle and drew both his katanas.
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 18:52 Dec13 2009 Post ID: 2774302
SUPERMAN5
+
Dakkben leapt forward to slice a beetle vertically, but the beetle knocked him down in midair of the jump. The beetle attempted to trample on Dakkben but Dakkben rolled to the left and got onto his feet in time to make a running slash at the beetle, cleanly slicing it in half.
geezerguy Posted: 13:23 Dec14 2009 Post ID: 2774523
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Insilo ran forward, jumped in the air and landed on the back of one of the beetles. Despite Insilo thinking this was a great idea, it wasn't. He quickly got hurled off the beetles back and landed on the ground, with the beetle quickly coming toward him. "I hate bugs" Insilo sighed as he rolled over, jumped to his feet and quickly sliced the beetles with both his katanas with an 'X' shape forming on the beetles front as it collapsed to the ground.

« Last edited by geezerguy on Dec 14th 2009 »
Legend_Trainer Posted: 20:09 Dec14 2009 Post ID: 2774669
Legend_Trainer
+
((Alrighty, finished editing my post.
Tell me if it's okay and I'll start when I can.))

« Last edited by Legend_Trainer on Dec 14th 2009 »

imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:17 Dec15 2009 Post ID: 2774914
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Very good, you're in.))

Roy punched a beetle with his shield, sending it flying backwards. He grinned, thinking they'd finally gotten a handle on the situation.
A loud roar echoed through the town as the giant twenty foot-tall beetled swung his arm downward, knocking an unfortunate buster through a building.
"Damn! How the hell are we going to beat that thing?" Roy groaned
"All of you focus on the smaller Beetles!" The girl said. "I'll take the big one." A bit of divine energy began to form in her hand. "Divine Attack: Fire!" She shouted. A fireball formed in her hand and was hurled again the giant beetle, followed by a dozen more. The girl continued to throw these fireballs, making the beetle retreat a few steps.
Roy looked on in awe. "You heard the girl! Cover her!" He shouted. Another Beetle received a powerful punch from him.

geezerguy Posted: 14:37 Dec15 2009 Post ID: 2774926
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Insilo quickly took the girl busters instructions and quickly went after another medium beetle, running up close and flipping in the air at the last minute, landing behind it. Insilo lifted both his katanas in the air and brought them down vigourously and stabbed them straight through the beetle's back. It started thrashing about so he then pulled them out and stabbed it in a different place, and again, and again until the beetle finally stopped thrashing and slumped to the floor.

« Last edited by geezerguy on Dec 15th 2009 »
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 18:41 Dec15 2009 Post ID: 2775026
SUPERMAN5
+
Dakkben felt his grip loosening after seeing a fellow buster being knocked through a building. He tightened his grip on his broadsword and charged at a medium beetle, he slid down at the last moment and slid under the beetle just as he made a upward thrust. The beetle collasped onto Dakkben, but in only mere seconds, he managed to get the beetle off him and he got up, wiping beetle blood off his shirt. "Well...looks like she's a toughie..." Dakkben commented as she glanced over back to the girl throwing the fireballs at the big beetle.
Legend_Trainer Posted: 19:29 Dec15 2009 Post ID: 2775057
Legend_Trainer
+
He ran and jumped from roof to roof, panting with every jump.

"Oi oi oi!!" he yelled.
"Who the hell started the party without me!?" he said as he landed on the ground.

Seeing the situation, he spoke no more and unsheathed two of his katanas.
He threw them at two giant bugs, and they went in deep. He leaped forward, and pulled the swords out.

A bug crawled up to him with pincers, but he manage to jump into the air above the bug and stab it with one of his sword. He held the other sword firmly in his hand, and sliced the bug into half.

"This is easy!" he shouted.
Then he turned around, and saw the twenty-foot tall beetle.
"OH ****!"
"We're gonna need one hell of a pesticide for that one!" he said in a jokingly manner.

He went forward, sword in both hands.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:18 Dec17 2009 Post ID: 2775694
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Divine Attack: Fire Pole!" The girl shouted. In her hand, a large pole of fire appeared, and she hurled it at the beetle, scorching the front of its armor. The beetle stepped back a little, but quickly regained its footing, and roared loudly.
"So, that's how it's going to be, eh?" The girl grinned. She then pulled a revolver out of a holster on her side. She opened it and pressed her palm against the chambers, concentrating for a moment before closing it. This whole time, the beetle bore down on her, now seemingly just trying to flatten her with its weight by falling down.
"Three Chamber Release: Firebolt Level 3!" The girl roared. Out of the gun, a compressed round erupted, shooting what looked like a small fireball. This ball impacted on the beetle, exploding and tearing a huge hole through the beetle's chest and setting the bug on fire.
The bug collapsed on the ground where the girl stood.

"Damn!" Roy shouted, batting away another beetle and rushing over to where the giant beetle corpse lay.

geezerguy Posted: 17:28 Dec17 2009 Post ID: 2775701
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
"Bloody hell" Insilo gasped, watching the giant beetle fall the ground in front of the girl buster. "Divine Attack: Gust Punch!" he shouted quickly, the air around him seeming to form a fist, which then knocked a beetle coming toward him away. Insilo then proceeded to run toward Roy, the girl buster and the somehow dead beetle.

« Last edited by geezerguy on Dec 17th 2009 »
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 19:25 Dec17 2009 Post ID: 2775738
SUPERMAN5
+
Dakkben scratched the back of his head in wonder as the single female buster utterly destroyed the giant beetle. "Damn, I'm not going to make her mad..." He muttered as he turned, slicing a beetle in half horizonally, to face the giant beetle's corpse. He made a quick run towards the corpse and noticed the gaping hole is quite big.
Legend_Trainer Posted: 19:49 Dec17 2009 Post ID: 2775743
Legend_Trainer
+
((Why is everybody so interested with this female buster? Whistle ))

Murray kept hurtling his swords at the beetles. One by one, they fall dead to the ground.
When the beetles started outnumbering him, he just had to use it.
"Divine Power: AIR ARSENAL!!"

Soon after, all beetles close to him were impaled to the ground by thick shrouds of air that resembled swords.
He was panting harder than before.
One side effect of this Divine Power is that the air around him seems to be sucked away, causing him difficulty in breathing.

Putting his breathing problems aside, he placed his hand up and grabbed a 'sword' from thin air.

« Last edited by Legend_Trainer on Dec 17th 2009 »

imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:54 Dec17 2009 Post ID: 2775748
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Because she's a girl, and girls have things that make men happy.))

"Who the hell are you?" Roy asked this girl.
She looked over at this buster, examining him. "My name is Sky, but that's not important. The real fight is about to begin."

"Well, well. Quite a resistance here, isn't it?" A crackling voice said. From the ruins of the gate, a plant-like creature with a humanoid shape stepped, a wild grin on its face. In its mouth was a twig, and embedded into its arm was five small crystals.

"A Vandel." Roy growled.

Legend_Trainer Posted: 20:06 Dec17 2009 Post ID: 2775752
Legend_Trainer
+
((Haha, that's true.))

"VANDELLLLLLLLLLL!!!"
Murray landed on the ground, and a dead beetle can clearly be seen hanging from his sword.
He swung his sword to the side, and the beetle's corpse was thrown away.

"You've finally appeared, vile beast."
He raised his sword towards the plant-creature.

One funny thing, he didn't notice the two busters behind him at all...

imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:21 Dec17 2009 Post ID: 2775755
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Stop!" Sky yelled. "That's..."

"You should've listened to your buddy... kiddo." The vandel grinned. Its red hair began to sway before swinging at the charging buster. "Crimson Blooder!" He roared. At that instant, a shower of needles rained from his hair at Murray.

"That's Frausky!" Sky said. "Also known as the 'Flashy Scarley Bullet'. He's famous among vandels for taking out dozens of beginner Busters as well as many unprepared Busters! He specializes in ranged combat, and he's said to have weapons hidden all over his body!"

Legend_Trainer Posted: 04:26 Dec18 2009 Post ID: 2775825
Legend_Trainer
+
((I knew I should've had Murray unleash his Divine Power...What great time to do so..))

"Yeahaa!!!" Murray yelled in content.
He didn't fear the incoming needles, because his Divine Power has created a field of powerful gust.
The needles were just about a few meters from him when they were suddenly blown up into the air.
"YOU should've listened to YOUR buddy!"

Murray gripped the air around him and created two air swords, to the eyes of others they were invisible.

He threw them at the Vandel standing a distance in front of him.

Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close