Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Last Stand (Vandel Buster RP)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
geezerguy Posted: 04:30 Dec18 2009 Post ID: 2775828
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
At the sight of the Vandel Insilo's eyes switched to a more fierce look, his muscles also tightening. "You should run. Fast." Insilo sneered as he started sprinting toward Frausky, his katanas spread out to his side.
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:15 Dec18 2009 Post ID: 2775857
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
The swords pierced Frausky exactly where his heart was, and Frausky fell to the ground, unmoving.

"Got 'im!" Roy grinned as he punched one of the dozen beetles remaining.
Sky scratched her head. "Wasn't Frausky supposed to be some big shot assassin? How can he be killed so easily?"

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
geezerguy Posted: 09:39 Dec18 2009 Post ID: 2775872
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Insilo stopped in his tracks and looked at the supposedly dead Vandel, then looked back at Murray. "How the hell?" he gasped, "he could have easily moved out of the way, why did he just stand there and take it?" he murmured. Insilo still had a stumped looked on his face and started walking toward Roy, Sky and Murray.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 10:15 Dec18 2009 Post ID: 2775880
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Wait, wasn't Frausky listed as a..." Sky muttered. "Oh, crap."

At that moment, a hail of bullets rained at Insilo from behind him.

geezerguy Posted: 10:27 Dec18 2009 Post ID: 2775881
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
"Listed as wh-" Insilo stopped speaking as he heard the whizzing bullets coming from behind him, he quickly turned around, saw the bullets and jumped to the ground, shielding his face with his left arm. He somehow dodged most of the bullets but one managed to hit him in the left shoulder and another just below in the arm. "JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS!" Insilo shouted, rolling on the ground in pain.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:23 Dec18 2009 Post ID: 2775900
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Frausky stood behind, him, grinning wildly. His right arm was missing for some reason, and he was now holding some kind of oddly shaped handgun.
"What the hell?" Roy shouted.
Sky lifted her revolver. "One Chamber Release!"
Frausky shot another hail of bullets at the other Busters, making most of them retreat behind the corpse of the giant beetle.
"Sorry kiddo, but I'm not that easy to kill." Frausky laughed. He shot another hail of bullets at Insilo where he lay.

geezerguy Posted: 13:56 Dec18 2009 Post ID: 2775930
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
"Divine Attack: Wind Brush!" Insilo roared as an incredibly strong gust of visible silver wind swept the bullets away and temporarily hid Insilo from Frausky, which gave him enough time to get to his feet and join the others behind the beetle corpse.

He leant against the beetle corpse and yanked both bullets from his left arm and threw them to the ground in anger, ripping some fabric from his trousers and wrapping it around his wounds to slow down the bleeding. He was angry with himself for turning his back on Frausky when he knew himself something was wrong with how he 'died' so easily.
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 14:27 Dec18 2009 Post ID: 2775945
SUPERMAN5
Post Likes: 0
+
Dakkben quickly sumersaulted to take cover behind the large beetle corpse, he glanced out to observe at Frausky. "Sky, should we try to take him out or something?" Dakkben said as he pondered if he should use his Saiga for the moment.
geezerguy Posted: 14:44 Dec18 2009 Post ID: 2775958
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Insilo turned his sweaty head toward Dakkben, "We need to work as a team" he panted, "he's too much to handle for a one on one"
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 14:56 Dec18 2009 Post ID: 2775963
SUPERMAN5
+
"True." Dakkben replied as he glanced back over the beetle corpse. "Unless Sky here got more tricks up her sleeve." He added as he glanced over to Sky.
geezerguy Posted: 15:05 Dec18 2009 Post ID: 2775966
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
"Sky may be more powerful than the rest of us but I still think she would need some help" Insilo explained, "besides, watching isn't as fun as joining in on the action" he added with a smirk.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:06 Dec18 2009 Post ID: 2776165
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"This isn't like him, Grineed only sends Frausky out for assassination missions, so why is he here leading an assault?" She shook her head. "As I said, Frausky is a special vandel. His heart, brain, and all other organs are only support. He has a core in his body smaller than an egg. It can move around his body freely, and as long as it's in tact, he'll not only still be alive, but he'll slowly regenerate as well."
She opened her gun and pressed her palm against it once again and snapped it shut. "I'll keep Frausky busy at a range, you guys try and sneak around. I hear he's not good at close range combat."

Legend_Trainer Posted: 20:36 Dec18 2009 Post ID: 2776179
Legend_Trainer
+
At the time the busters were forced back, Murray was behind a nearby building.
This time he was really out of breath.
A few minutes of resting with his back to the wall enabled him to breath normally again.
"That's it...I'm not using it anymore.."
He deactivated his Divine Power.
A beetle then ambushed him from above, but got its head skewered by one of Murray's swords.

He looked from the side, and saw the other busters gathering up behind the giant beetle's corpse.
Frausky was still up and moving.
"Damn...Air swords didn't hit his core..."

geezerguy Posted: 08:09 Dec19 2009 Post ID: 2776272
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
"OK, you distract him, Sky, and I'll run around from the right," Insilo said, explaining his plan, "too bad I can only use one of my katanas now" He sighed, looking down at his bloody left arm. "Someone needs to go at him from the left, also, any takers?"
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 19:03 Dec19 2009 Post ID: 2776460
SUPERMAN5
+
"I got the left" Dakkben said as he moved to the left of the corpse. "Give us the go, then we'll make the run." He said to Sky as he got ready to charge at Frausky.
geezerguy Posted: 19:14 Dec19 2009 Post ID: 2776466
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Insilo nodded in acknowledgment to Dakkben and Sky as he made his way round to the right of the giant beetle corpse, peeking around the corner of the body to see what his path will be.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:57 Dec19 2009 Post ID: 2776496
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Sky nodded. She rolled out to the side. "Two Chamber Release: Tornado Level 2!" She shouted. A large tornado shot from the gun, knocking Frausky back. With his heart damage, it took him a few extra seconds to get set and begin returning fire. A hail of bullets and needles rained down at Sky.
"Divine Attack: Disk of Light!" She called. A small shield of light appeared in front of her, taking the hits from Frausky. "Go!"

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 20:10 Dec19 2009 Post ID: 2776503
SUPERMAN5
+
Dakkben ran out from the left of the corpse, sprinting as fast as he could. He dived to the left of Frausky and rolled onto his feet, he slashed his broadsword horizonally at Frausky.
geezerguy Posted: 20:23 Dec19 2009 Post ID: 2776513
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Insilo followed suit and sprinted at full speed from behind the beetle corpse, he skidded to a hault when he reached the right of the Vandel and also slashed at Frausky horizontally with his red katana.
Legend_Trainer Posted: 08:47 Dec21 2009 Post ID: 2777101
Legend_Trainer
+
Murray watched as the busters carried out their plan to defeat Frausky.
However, he didn't think it was any good, seeing how Frausky wasn't affected by his Air Swords.
"Before anybody gets hurt..."

Murray gripped his right hand, and within seconds, tornadoes swirled around it, enveloping it, until the wind solidified to form a grayish gauntlet, with sharp claws.

Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close