Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Join Team Bass Omega

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 17:48 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305287
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Colonels Beta Version Is located in Undernet 3. When you enter undernet 3 from undernet 4, go down the ramp. Take the eastern Path and follow it until it splits again. Take the western path and you will see a Navi Cust Program Netdealer, continue on the path and there is a 3x3 square. Colonel Is in the Middle Of the Northernmost row. As for Napalm man, he is in Scilab 4. When entering from scilab 1, go north, then follow the arrows until you get to the westernmost part of the area. you will see a 3x3 square there, Napalm Man is in the very center of the square. Gyroman is Located in Oran Area 1. When you enter from scilab just go straight and he is in the middle of the 3x3 square directly in front of you when you enter. Search man Is located in End Area 3. When entering from end area 2, follow the path until you reach the ramp. Take the ramp upwards and follow the path until you reach the next ramp. Take that down and immediately go east. Search man is right there. And just an FYI, the beta versions for all navis are the same in both versions. IE: Your Offense navi will be in the same spot in both versions (Tomahawkman and Napalman) and your brain navis (Searchman and Numberman) will be in the same spots as well. Just an FYI in case you have both versions so you don't ask the "same question" accidentally.
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
BASS EX Posted: 18:10 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305334
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok and thanks. I found him and he is a pain to beat!!!
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 18:20 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305357
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
The server Comp Can be accessed after taking a warp in the dead center of SCi Lab 4.
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
BASS EX Posted: 18:29 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305377
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
Colonel beta version is hard I'd hate to think of S Ranking him.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 18:49 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305410
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
Yea, he is probably the toughest of all the beta versions of the navis. Toad chaos form is an excellent one to use against him once again. he is a very difficult navi but just like larkman, keep practicing and eventually you will be able to get it!! Just remember the 2 main rules. Utilize program advances whenever possible, And Make sure to make the best use of the turns of your dubl soul and chaos soul unisons! And USE THEM OFTEN!! Oh and Just so you know Bass Ex, My computer has been giving me problems with the games not yet listed forums so could you please post your questions and comments and things either in this forum or in the Team MMBN5 forum?? Thank you so much!
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 19:13 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305467
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
Thanks!! Sorry for the inconvenience but My Computer Keeps going all crazy everytime I go there. It will just freeze up before I can even look at any posts!
Lord Vader Posted: 19:18 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305478
Lord Vader
Forum GuestMember
+
BASS EX why havent you been at Team Saiyan lately?
You don't know the power of the DARK SIDE Join Team SITH
BASS EX Posted: 19:20 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305482
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
I been busy here and all GBA games not listed yet.
Lord Vader Posted: 19:21 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305484
Lord Vader
Forum GuestMember
+
All right.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 19:23 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305489
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey Lord Vader, Would You Like to Join our team???
Lord Vader Posted: 19:24 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305490
Lord Vader
Forum GuestMember
+
Yes if you join Team Saiyan.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 19:31 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305517
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
Lord Vader, If you post anything at all that you know or have done in the battle network games (Or any game for that matter) I will promote you to a rank based on the info you give me. If you don't know anything about the games, you can just be a regular member!
Lord Vader Posted: 19:32 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305518
Lord Vader
Forum GuestMember
+
Im in.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 20:56 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305652
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey Lord Vader, Screencheat2 Might join your team if you ask him, But you would need to join Team Megaman Battle Network 5 for him to do it. Ask him if you see a post of his !
screencheat2 Posted: 22:10 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305875
screencheat2
+
Rate it please and i joined team sayains.

M-cannon(2) F&G
Spreader(3) C,D,E
Sword *S
Widesword *S
Longsword *S
Moonbld 1 *Z
Yoyo(3) *D,E,F
Airspin 2 *W
CusVolt3 *G
Timebom2 *H
Mine *T
Recov120 *K
Recov150 *Q
Recov200 *I
Recov300(2)*Y
JustcOne *J
Roll sp
ProtoMan
MagnetMn
Django sp
DeathPhnx
DrkSword
DarkMetr
DarkThnd
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 22:48 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305955
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok WAYYY too many chip codes. First off, you should keep it to 2 or 3 chip codes maximum not including the * coded chips. here is a good folder for you.

1 Pulsar 3 S Coded CHip
1 Wide Shot 3 S Coded Chip
1 Gun Del Sol 1 * Coded Chip

1 Cann Ball * Coded Chip
1 Geyser S Coded Chip
The geyser chip needs a hole to work correctly so you first use the cann ball chip to make a hole 3 squares ahead, also does 140 damage. Then you immediately use the geyser chip to damage all surrounding panels for massive damage

2 Boomer * Coded Chips and a Gras Seed * CHip
Use the boomer chip to unite with the tomahawk soul, then use the grass seed to gain health while you stand on it while you're in tomahawk soul.

Sword S
Wide Sword S
Long Sword S
Meta Gel *

Use the meta gel attack to steal enemy panels, then use the Sword widesword, longsword to use lifesword and with the panels stolen it is a guaranteed hit!!

Vari Sword V Coded Chip
Use the chip in diefferent ways, here is how:

Long Sword
Hold A and type in Down, Diagnally Down and Right, And Right then release

FIghter sword (3 panel range)
Hold A ANd Put In Left, Diagnally Down/Left, Down, Diagnally Down/Right, And Fight and release

Wide Sword
Hole A Press Up Right Down

Life Sword
Hold A Press Left Diagnally Up And Left, Up , Diagnally Up and right, Right

Sonic Boom
Hold A Press Left B Right B. Behaves like wide shot attack

Wind Rack * Coded CHip Is good because it has range of wide sword, does more damage and sends enemies to the back column.

Moon Blade 2 V Coded Chip (Not a great chip but I saw you had one in your old folder and assumed you liked it)

Sp Shake 3 S Coded Chip. Great because it does decent damage and covers all panels. It is quite difficult for opponents to dodge.

Lance * Is a good chip as well (especially against cloud man because it strikes the entire back column)

Also, Wood Nose 3 S or V is good for when you're standing in the middle column because it attacks the back panels above ane below you in the bak 2 rows. It does good damage as well.

Time Bomb 3 S coded chip is always a good choice too. 200 Damage to the entire enemy field is nothing to sneeze at.

2 Recover 80 * Chips

Geddon 3 V Coded Chip Is awesome for doing great amounts of damage to enemies especially with the flot shoe navi cust program because that makes you take no damage from the poison. 'Nuff Said

Slo Gauge * Is a good chip for extending fights in liberation battles But since you only have 1 more to go, its entirely up to you whether you want that in there or not.

Anti Damage * Is a great chip too because it lets you ignore an attack and do great damage to enemies

Supr Vulcan S Is a great chip for this folder!!

Neo Vari S Coded Chip

Here are the combos for this one

Cross Sword: Hold A Press Down Right Up
Supersonic: Hold A Press Right Left Right B (Like wide shot except it pass thru everything)
Dubl Life: Hold A Press Up B Down B Up B (2 life sword attacks)

Life Aura D (Nebula Hole 6) Amazing chip that nullifies all dmaage up to 200 and when it breaks it replenishes in several seconds. Greatest chip in the game!!

Shade Man SP S chip. Good Chip Especially combined with metagel.

Lark Man SP S Chip And 2 Katana 1 S Chips Will allow for ther wild bird progra advance which is invaluable.

Well thats your folder and I know theres 31 chips. Thats because I dont count life aura D because you get it SOOO late in the game! hope you like it
ashaman_kae_17 Posted: 01:46 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 306141
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
I guess Id like to apply for a position here on this team...ill list my qualifications and you can tell me what you think I should be...Im not too picky...
Ive beaten MMBN1,2 but not very thoroughly...I cant because I sold the games awhile ago,ive beaten and gotten COMPLETE chip library(standard,Mega,Giga,PA)in both white and blue versions of MMBN3,in MMBN4 Red Sun Im on game 7 Ive got complete standard,mega,and giga chips and almost all of the PA's but I have only the GundelSol secret chip(I only have Red Sun version so I cant do free tourneys to get the secret chips) but I know everything there pretty much is to know for the two diff versions.In MMBN4 Team Protoman ive S-Ranked 7 navis(if you look on the MMBN4 BM forum I posted which ones ive S-ranked)and im in Nebula area 2 right now...oh and if anyone wants it I have the AR code for a Bass Cross Megaman fusion...but sadly no AR code yet for the "Get Ability Program"...but dont worry Ill hopefully find it really soon...im looking even now...,and ive just started my MMBN5 Team Colonel game so not very knowledgeable on that game yet...

oh and my current folder for MMBN5 TP is
Folder 1
2 Area Grab S
2 Barr100 P(my reg)
1 BlizManSp B
1 DethPhnx D
1 DjangoSP D
1 GundelSol3 D
1 GundelSol3 O
1 JustcOne J
4 Long Sword S
1 MrkCan2 D
1 MrkCan2 Z
1 ProtmanSP B
3 Recov 300 Y
1 RedFrut1 Z
1 RollSP R
4 Sword S
4 WideSword S

and Folder 2
2 HiCannon D
1 HiCannon E
1 HiCannon F
1 DeltaRay Z
1 ShadManSP S
3 Recov300 Y
3 Barrier100 P
1 Barrier *
1 BlakWing W
2 CusVolt3 P
3 Sword S
2 WideSword S
2 LongSword S
1 GyroMan J
1 DarkMetr F
1 DrkRecov H
1 DarkTorn T
1 AntiFire *
2 AntiNavi M
sorry the second ones not very good...but I havnt really played around in the darkside yet...
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
screencheat2 Posted: 07:02 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 306439
screencheat2
+
ashaman_kae_17, you are now co-leader of the team.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 09:33 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 306640
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
Yea, you can be co-leader but The first folder has too many letter codes, you should try to make it only 2 or 3 tops (Not including * coded chips) You can check out the folder I made for screencheat here or the one I made for BASS EX in the Team MMBN5 forum if you wanna try them. Or if you want I can even make a new folder for you to suit your preferences. Just answer these 3 questions. Do you like using your buster a lot? Do you use dubl souls and chaos unisons frequently, And do you use program advances frequently? Answer those ?'s and I will make you the greatest folder ever for your preferences
ewanewanj Posted: 10:41 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 306724
ewanewanj
Forum GuestBanned
+
join team Team Saiyan
Displaying Page 2 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top